Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-13-2022, 10:58 AM   #2086
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Yyess I amm sso proudd of myselfff im gojngg tto be late forr meeting a friendd butt itt iss moer thann worthh itt ohgoddd myy boddy feels electricc rightt noww...tingling all overr...so desperatte butt sso happyy...

Thankk yyou forr using mee aginn everyonne, thankk yyou forr helpingg me achieve my first ever anal onlyy eddge....
You're welcome. Do remember that you are currently covered in your own piss before meeting your friend. Have a nice wash and freshen up.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:07 AM   #2087
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Well done, honey. Another spectacular session! very much enjoyed playing with you again.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 06-13-2022, 11:18 AM   #2088
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
You're welcome. Do remember that you are currently covered in your own piss before meeting your friend. Have a nice wash and freshen up.
Yes I just had a nice shower to clean myself up. I'm still buzzing with arousal though, does anyone mind if I wear my small butt plug while I'm out?

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 11:20 AM   #2089
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Yes I just had a nice shower to clean myself up. I'm still buzzing with arousal though, does anyone mind if I wear my small butt plug while I'm out?
I would love for you to wear it! Have fun!

[Just read thru today's session, sorry I missed another great one!]
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 11:24 AM   #2090
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Why would we ever mind if you wanted to take a reminder of us with you? If anything it should be encouraged. Just maybe don’t go slipping and explaining to your friend why you’re late
Old 06-13-2022, 11:44 AM   #2091
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
I would love for you to wear it! Have fun!

[Just read thru today's session, sorry I missed another great one!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Why would we ever mind if you wanted to take a reminder of us with you? If anything it should be encouraged. Just maybe don’t go slipping and explaining to your friend why you’re late
Thank you both! I'm on my way to meet her, and my ass can't stop clenching on the plug! I almost wish I'd asked to wear the medium one, but I suspect wearing it would have got me too worked up again!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 06-15-2022, 04:18 PM   #2092
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Hi All,

You might remember that I have a 'friend with benefit' (for lack of a better term), whom I convinced to fuck me anally while ignoring my pussy the last time he was in town. Some background in these posts:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=1139
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=1145
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=1149
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=1153

Well, he is in town again and I will be seeing him on Sunday evening. I will only be with him for two or three hours this time, but it is a given that my pussy is off limits while I am with him unless one of you is feeling generous. I also remember that some of you asked me to let you know when he was around again so that you could control my encounter with him. So this is me letting you know. What else would you have me do while I am with him?

Orgasm Diary

Old 06-15-2022, 05:09 PM   #2093
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Hi All,

You might remember that I have a 'friend with benefit' (for lack of a better term), whom I convinced to fuck me anally while ignoring my pussy the last time he was in town. Some background in these posts:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=1139
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=1145
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=1149
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=1153

Well, he is in town again and I will be seeing him on Sunday evening. I will only be with him for two or three hours this time, but it is a given that my pussy is off limits while I am with him unless one of you is feeling generous. I also remember that some of you asked me to let you know when he was around again so that you could control my encounter with him. So this is me letting you know. What else would you have me do while I am with him?
Oh, I think definetly no pussy.

I think you should tease your self with the powder brush before he arrives.Get yourself nice and worked up.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-16-2022, 03:26 AM   #2094
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Oh, I think definetly no pussy.

I think you should tease your self with the powder brush before he arrives.Get yourself nice and worked up.
Oh god, he is going to be greeted by an incredibly leaky pussy! Does it really have to be ignored? Can't I let him fuck it just for a little while? It's been so long since it's been used properly, the last time was on 6th May when I was allowed to fuck it with my dildo - well over a month ago!

Orgasm Diary

Old 06-16-2022, 03:48 AM   #2095
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Oh god, he is going to be greeted by an incredibly leaky pussy! Does it really have to be ignored? Can't I let him fuck it just for a little while? It's been so long since it's been used properly, the last time was on 6th May when I was allowed to fuck it with my dildo - well over a month ago!
Well we can't have him playing with your needy pussy, that would be way too cruel. Besides we can't risk all the progress you've made.

So tell him you've continued to experiment with anal only orgasms and that you think you are getting close.

You just think that you need to get really worked up first, but touching your clit or pussy might risk accidently making you cum too soon.

He'll! Tell him that you made a bet that you wouldn't cum in June, unless it was through anal.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Last edited by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon; 06-16-2022 at 04:57 AM.
Old 06-16-2022, 04:53 AM   #2096
athmarr
Distinguished Member

You should have a plug in when you meet him, and you know Angelica’s right. Think how proud you were when you managed to edge with anal only last time, and if you can get there with him do you think he’d ruin it for you or keep going so you can ride it and maybe even get that anal orgasm?

Have you told him what you do on here/that your a toy for people online?
Old 06-16-2022, 05:00 AM   #2097
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

I suppose him tickling your clit and nipples with the powder brush to get you worked up would be acceptable. If you can manage to ask him to tease you that way.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-16-2022, 05:29 AM   #2098
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Well we can't have him playing with your needy pussy, that would be way too cruel. Besides we can't risk all the progress you've made.

So tell him you've continued to experiment with anal only orgasms and that you think you are getting close.

You just think that you need to get really worked up first, but touching your clit or pussy might risk accidently making you cum too soon.

He'll! Tell him that you made a bet that you wouldn't cum in June, unless it was through anal.
Oh god, when will my pussy get fucked properly again? I'm craving it so much these days!

I think I'll keep up with the experiment story, it is more or less true anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
You should have a plug in when you meet him, and you know Angelica’s right. Think how proud you were when you managed to edge with anal only last time, and if you can get there with him do you think he’d ruin it for you or keep going so you can ride it and maybe even get that anal orgasm?

Have you told him what you do on here/that your a toy for people online?
For some weird reason, I find the idea of showing up plugged embarrassing - I'm sure he'll love it though. I hope I'm able to edge while he takes my asshole, that would be awesome. Am I reading this right? Do I have permission to cum if that does happen???

I haven't told him about getDare, no.

Quote:
I suppose him tickling your clit and nipples with the powder brush to get you worked up would be acceptable. If you can manage to ask him to tease you that way.
I suppose I could tell him that the tickling really helps. I'd have to pretend I was enjoying it while dying with frustration inside! Why does that turn me on so much?

This discussion is getting me super worked up, now I really want to be used by getDare! I finish my last conference call of the day at 3pm UK time (90 mins from now) with a relatively free afternoon to follow - I foresee another session in the not too distant future...

Orgasm Diary

Old 06-16-2022, 06:11 AM   #2099
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Oh god, when will my pussy get fucked properly again? I'm craving it so much these days!

I think I'll keep up with the experiment story, it is more or less true anyway.

For some weird reason, I find the idea of showing up plugged embarrassing - I'm sure he'll love it though. I hope I'm able to edge while he takes my asshole, that would be awesome. Am I reading this right? Do I have permission to cum if that does happen???

I haven't told him about getDare, no.

I suppose I could tell him that the tickling really helps. I'd have to pretend I was enjoying it while dying with frustration inside! Why does that turn me on so much?

This discussion is getting me super worked up, now I really want to be used by getDare! I finish my last conference call of the day at 3pm UK time (90 mins from now) with a relatively free afternoon to follow - I foresee another session in the not too distant future...
Oh silly girl it does help. For example I plan on tickling your poor clit so much later this morning. Remember how worked up you got last time?

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-16-2022, 06:19 AM   #2100
athmarr
Distinguished Member

I’d say if it’s anal only you’d be allowed to cum, but let’s make it a vote. If you get 3 others to agree then you can, otherwise if you get close I guess you just have to ask him to stop as you aren’t allowed.

If he’s enjoy it, why not also have him remove the plug for you if he wants

Advertisements
Kink Talk