Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-04-2022, 06:25 AM   #196
Urged

You will cross dress before getting into a match for each death you will remove an arrival of clothing for each kill you may masturbate for one min at the end of the game for each assist you will spank your ass play untill you cum

I’ll b replaying dark souls 3, alien fire team, monster hunter world

Dislikes: piss, pain and scat
Urged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:49 PM   #197
subservient bitch

Fight a boss in dark souls. Every death is an ice cube in your underwear.

My game is Apex Legends.

Dislikes: Cum eating, denial
Maybe: Public, piss
Won't do: Extreme, social suicide, shit, piss

Clothes I have: Dresses, maid outfit, panties tank tops, crop tops, blouses, girly t-shirt, skinny jeans, skirt, wig

I live with my parents
My clitty is 3.9 inches soft
subservient bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 02:29 PM   #198
Pokeboy

Dress up as much as your character as possible. Ask your teammates to be very harsh with criticism. Do this for the next 3 games

I'll play pokemon snap or start a nuzlock of the new pokemon pearl/diamond
limits: body writing, A2M, public, cbt

anal: s,m,l plugs, medium dildo, prostate messager, suppositories
clothes: ripped booty shorts (anal access), small one piece swim suite
bondage: collar, leash, rope
masturbation: bullet vibe, wand
impact: rubber paddle, flogger
Pokeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 03:36 AM   #199
Sismaster

nuzlock. When a pokémon learns a move of it's own typing it can only use taht move until it runs out of pp.

sims 4, pokémon brilliant diamond, pokémon go

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 10:40 AM   #200
.-.

Play pokemon brilliant diamond, and pick a pokemon that is available for you to catch at random. You may only wear slutty clothing until you obtain a new one (either catch it or catch any possible pre-evolution and evolve it) and any time you throw a pokeball and fail to catch what you threw it at, you have to twerk for 2 minutes before trying again. Good luck!

For me minecraft, rainbow 6 siege or bloons TD6
If possible id like it to be under 12 hours please

likes, dislikes & limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95400

toys: diapers, plastic pants, rope, ankle- and handcuffs, spreader bar (60cm), Hitachi magic wand (corded), diaper enforcer straps, laxatives and suppositories.

Kik: dirtypugs
.-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 01:25 PM   #201
Sgt_Woomy

You have to play 8 comp matches of R6S while in a shoulder wedgie or bra-connection if you can't do shoulder. Every time you lose a match, You have to give yourself a shoulder wedgie with the number of flossing motions being this: (5 + Deaths minus Kills) times your rank at the end. So for example: You died 4 times and killed 2 people, but only placed 3rd overall. So it would be 5+4-2= 7 times 3 which is 21 flosses

I'll take 2 Creative dares, only one per for the following games. If you have more dares Feel free to add them but I want at least 2.

Pokémon Shining Pearl(Currently in postgame), Splatoon 2, VRChat, Terraria, DBZ Xenoverse 2, Risk of Rain 2, BTD6, Among Us, Satisfactory, Inscryption

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 08:06 PM   #202
Daregurl42

Among Us: Play in a shoulder or bra-connection wedgie. Everytime you die in the game, edge yourself through the wedgie. If you died getting caught as the imposter, bend over and spank your wedgied ass until the next round starts as punishment. Minimum play time: 1hr

I don't recognize any of the other games, but you wanted a second dare so we'll do minesweeper (can get online): strip naked and smear toothpaste on your tits. Attach your electrostimulation machine to your clit. Every time you lose the game/find a bomb, give your clit a zap. Minimum play time: 1hr

My games: Sims (2, 3, & 4), CTR (racing game), Mario Kart, Just Dance

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:00 PM   #203
ReluctantExhibition

Do any cup race you want. Depending on where you place is what you have to do
1.) spank your ass your total number of points
2.) 2 minute wedgie
3.) flick your nipples 3 times each as hard as you can
4) fill your ass up with your smaller plug/toy/sharpie for 4 minutes
5.) clothespins on your nipples for 5 minutes. Twist every minute
6.) 6 ices cubes up your ass
7.) 7 minutes of cornertime
8.) 8 edges before you can cum next
9.) 9 minutes of kneeling on rice
10.) spank with a wooden spoon each as cheek, your tongue, and each tit 10 times
11.) do all of the above
12.) do all of the above 2x

Halo Infinite (Ranked Arena online) pls
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 10:08 PM   #204
Sgt_Woomy

You have to use the non-meta set up or play style for a whole day. Each time you lost but placed in top half over all, You give each ass cheek 10 smacks. Each time you lost and placed below half overall, your balls get 10 smacks.

I'm gonna do a Nuzlocke of Shining Pearl soon and I want a set up of instructions of dares and punishments for the whole playthrough with spankings, wedgies, and other pain based stuff. Either you can say it here or DM it to me.

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 02:01 AM   #205
Urged

When running into your first wild Pokémon if it flees then fuck your ass with a dildo for 30 seconds if it faints fuck your pussy for a minute if you capture it slap your ass twice for every Pokémon after then fuck your ass for five minutes
When battalions a trainer for everyone of there Pokémon you make faint give a dildo a blowjob for a minute
When starting a gym leader battle insert beads into your ass pull them out quickly if the leader heals there Pokémon before pushing them back in
If you lose at any point each of the trainers Pokémon fainted or not fucks you ride a dildo in each your ass and pussy while sucking one for 30 an hour swapping all three dildos once at the 30 minute mark
When a Pokémon of yours faints slap your ass twenty times
Every time you want to heal your Pokémon you have to suck a dildo for a minute

I will be playing warframe cod Cold War zombies and aliens fire team

The following user says Thank You to Urged for this post:
Old 01-19-2022, 02:14 AM   #206
Urged

Bumping this thread

Old 01-19-2022, 02:53 AM   #207
Mariox

Play COD Zombies and set a timer.
You have to give yourself an enema with milk and try to hold it while playing.
If you loose control before you die ingame: ruin your next orgasm on your controller and lick it up
If you die before you loose control over your enema: fuck your ass 20x with your biggest toy and denial for 3 days
If you can hold your enema and don't die for 15 minutes you win and you are free.

I'm playing Fifa Ultimate Team (online)

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares

ASK ME WHAT TOYS I HAVE
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 05:44 AM   #208
Sismaster

frotnliners go in defense and defense does offense, people you normally bench go mid field. keerper can stay the same. play like this fro 11 games

I'll do any mainline pokémon game, sims 4, world of warcraft

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 07:36 AM   #209
buttinup
getDare Devil

Sims 4. For each sim you have, you get to reduce your strokes by 10. However, if a sim dies from something other than old age, you must add 10 strokes to your original count. Babies count towards reducing your strokes. You must play long enough for at least one sim to die. If babies, toddlers, or children are taken away for neglect, that is equal to them dying.

I'll be playing either shapez.io, Minecraft, 2048, or Stardew Valley.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
13 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 09:34 AM   #210
Urged

You will play minecraft your goal is to get five stacks of iron blocks play on hard
Sit down on your rabbit and when ever you jump in game bounce on it
When you come across a
Village: masturbate for 10 mins no cumming take breaks
Temple: use a vibratory for five mins
Ocean monument: bounce on your dildo slowly for 10 mins
If you die then you must give your self an enema and plug your self for 10 minutes each time you die

I’ll b playing warframe, dark souls 3, call of duty Cold War or aliens fire team

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, video games