Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-16-2023, 12:53 AM   #196
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So last nights older guy was in his 60s and we chatted a bit online first. He had a few properties and we met at one of these that was empty

I wore a school girl outfit for him with white panties at his request. He was into his role play with himself as a strict school master and me as a school girl sent to his office for wearing a skirt that was too short

Suffice to say this required a good spanking from him and he started by putting me over his knee and spanking me hard. Then he removed my panties and spanked me so hard I was close to tears, with my very sore bottom. He then fingered me in my pussy and ass

He then decided I should be caned. He told me to strip and bend over and hold my ankles. He then gave me 10 hard strikes on my ass making me scream on each stroke. As a reward for not letting go of my ankles I was allowed to suck his cock for 30mins, and I gave him the full service deepthroating him. He had a nice thick 6” cock. He then decided I should be caned again and then fucked, so another very painful 10 strokes and then he fucked my ass and pussy until he came in my ass

I of course sucked him clean and we chatted a bit while he moisturized my bum before allowing me to leave

A lot of fun and I’d forgotten just how much an otk spanking can be

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-19-2023, 12:34 AM   #197
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So a decent weekend and I managed to complete my Father’s Day challenge as well as get some time in with Amy, but I’ll update on that in a separate report

Saturday I met a dad on social media who was looking for fun. I went to his office near soho as it was empty on a Saturday. He could use the excuse of having to do some work

I wanted to make an impression so wore my wet look tight black dress and heels, plug and no underwear. Suffice to say that I had a lot of attention including a guy rubbing his crotch on my ass on the tube. I was so ducking horny when I got there

Middle aged guy, proper dad bod, and nothing special to look at but he had stamina!! I was naked in no time and this was a full on animalistic fuck. He enjoyed hurting me and I encouraged him and made all the right noises. He fucked my throat till my makeup was ruining and I had drool all down me then he fucked my ass from behind while slapping my ass and pulled my head back hard by my hair. We fucked like this for over an hour on the floor, on desks, riding him on his chair. He really enjoyed slapping me on my face ass and tits. I was well used and he got to do to me what he can’t do to his wife.

He came over my face as well as he said he’d never treat his wife with such disrespect. He was a nasty guy but I loved it and I’m sure we will fuck again soon

Sunday I was supposed to arrange a gangbang with a bunch of dads but this was difficult to arrange, but I did manage to get 2 guys over 50 so had a threesome instead. Neither could host so that came to my place (not something I do often) and we had a great time for a good couple of hours just fucking, sucking and having fun. Nothing kinky but just a really nice fuck. They did enjoy spit roasting me and because it was at my place they also enjoyed using my various toys such as vibes and dildos on my ass and pussy. Lots of fun. One came in my ass and one in my pussy. They didn’t dp me, but I did get fucked in my ass while riding my dildo as well

A lot of fun and had a great week doing this

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-19-2023, 07:55 AM   #198
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

On Sunday evening (after I’d just been fucked by the 2 dads earlier) Amy picked me up and we drove out of London to a wood/forest to go for an evening run together. She’s obviously a CrossFit athlete and I run a lot so we had been planning to do this for a while. We parked up in the early evening and there weee a few cars but not too many. We were both wearing Lycra running shorts and crop tops. It was hot and humid but quite a nice evening for a run. I hadn’t thought we’d be doing anything kinky until a bit later but I was wrong

We ran out for a couple of KMs and then Amy stopped. She suggested we take off our clothes. I was a bit surprised but thought, why not, sounded fun and it was quite quiet so seemed like fun. We both stripped naked apart from our running shoes and it felt so sexy for us both to be stood naked in this forest. Then we set off running again leaving our clothes neatly folded but hidden in some heavy foliage. It was amazing running behind Amy, she looked amazing running naked and I felt great if a bit nervous and we were both giggling and enjoying ourselves

We had to hide at one point when we heard a family coming and we hid behind some trees. We also made out and fingered each other as we were feeling so horny. Then we carried on

We did a 7k loop back to wear we had left our clothes. When we got there we were both so horny, Amy leant up against a tree and I was on my knees in front of her and ate her out. Her sweaty body was amazing in that setting and her cunt was so wet. I enjoyed tasting her and brought her to an orgasm. We then kissed and she put her top on and then bent me over and started to finger me from behind. Then she suddenly stopped and I turned to see her pulling her shorts on, smiled at me, picked up my clothes and turned and ran back towards the car. I was like “what the fuck!!!” And ran after her. She was laughing and she was a lot faster than me and I couldn’t catch her. Plus I was naked and she wasn’t!! As we got close to the cars I didn’t know what to do and I stopped in the trees as she ran and got in the car. There were 4 other cars in the car park and at least one of them had people in. Amy started the car and reversed out the space. I thought she was going to drive off and leave me, and a combination of fear and panic I sprinted across the car park naked to the passenger door. She hadn’t locked it and I got in. She was laughing and then drove off

I’m sure a few people saw me, and Amy wouldn’t let me get dressed so we drove to my flat with me naked. It was fucking horny. Once we were back I had to run up to my flat also naked, and at least 2 people saw me, but once inside, my god the sex was good. As always Amy knew exactly what buttons to push and we had some really big orgasms

What a fit horny slut I have found to have adventures with

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-26-2023, 02:40 AM   #199
r0ver
getDare Addict

So hot. Maybe next time you go for a run you should do it in a skirt without any underwear
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 11:14 PM   #200
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So a nice guy from here made me a spin the wheel based on my likes and to set me a challenge. I will start each day by spinning the wheel and doing the dare. They range from easy to hard

Today started with me needing to send him a live nude, which I did, but as it was quite easy I spun it again and now I have to collect cum from 5 different guys today, so that’s my challenge for today and I’ll report back on it later

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-28-2023, 12:26 AM   #201
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So, quick update. Just did my morning run, usual 5k. I wore a tiny crop top and tiny Lycra hot pants which don’t cover my ass and had a clear camel toe on view. I was as horny as fuck

Running round the park there were a few people about and some guy in his 50s I guess made a comment about me. Didn’t hear it fully but as I was on my second loop of the park he was sitting on a bench so I stopped and started to do some stretching in front of him and he started to chat. Before I knew it I had one foot on the bench and the other on the floor, stretching and he started to finger my pussy through me hot pants. I was so wet it was pretty clear. I pulled my pants to one side as he took out his cock and I sat on his lap and his cock went easily into my soaking pussy. I rode him like that as subtly as I could although there were a few dog walkers and other runners around and it was pretty clear what we were doing.

After about 10mins he came in me. I stood up, quickly cleaned his cock with my mouth, smiled and set off to run home. Just back now, his cum still in me

1 down 4 to go

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-28-2023, 02:40 AM   #202
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sometimes you have to take the easy option

So I went on tinder and had a look to see what was around and I ended up chatting to a young guy in the area who had some time to kill

He was 20 and came to my flat. I’m always naked at home but he knew he was coming over for nsa sex

Hot guy and we were making out before he got through the door and he was naked within 2 mins of entering the flat

Not a lot of details, but I went down on his nice smooth cock (his body was completely hairless which was nice) and he had a decent 7” cock. I must have spent a good 20mins just deep throating him

Then he bent me over and fucked me from behind switching between my ass and my pussy. It was a really nice fuck

He came in my ass at my request

We spent a bit of time naked and chatting and ended up fucking again. This time he came in my mouth and I swallowed

2 down 3 to go

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-28-2023, 08:08 AM   #203
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So 3 and 4 came in quick succession

Using tinder again I met a business guy staying at the Best Western just near where I live. He gave me his room number and I went over. His room was on the ground floor and I knocked and he let me in. The room was small and dark and he was naked, so I removed my clothes and he lay on the bed and I got on and started to suck his lovely cock. Before long I was on top of him bouncing up and down on his dick and rode him till he came adding a 3rd load to me and a second in my pussy for the day

I threw on my dress and was leaving when I got another message from a guy in the same hotel so repeated almost exactly the same process. Entered his room, got naked, sucked him and then climbed on and rode him till he came. Load 4 also in my pussy

Felling pretty well fucked now but want to go big for the last load so have a meet lined up with a bbc for later. Really want him to go to town on all my holes to make the day really fun

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-28-2023, 08:48 AM   #204
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
So a nice guy from here made me a spin the wheel based on my likes and to set me a challenge. I will start each day by spinning the wheel and doing the dare. They range from easy to hard

Today started with me needing to send him a live nude, which I did, but as it was quite easy I spun it again and now I have to collect cum from 5 different guys today, so that’s my challenge for today and I’ll report back on it later
Nice.
How many days are you doing it for?
Old 06-28-2023, 08:53 AM   #205
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I’ll spin the wheel every day and see what the dare is. Some are really easy others not so

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-28-2023, 11:30 AM   #206
r0ver
getDare Addict

So this has given me an idea.
I've created a wheel. It isn't a dare/ challenge itself, but can be an addition to existing challenges.
When you get given a dare or challenge that is done in public (or doesnt specify public but could be done in public) and where a specific location isn't set, use the wheel to choose the location for you. (Be aware that some will be more challenging than others and some may not be feasible depending on the initial dare)
https://pickerwheel.com/pw?id=5u9vL
Old 06-28-2023, 09:57 PM   #207
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I managed all 5

My last load came from a guy I’d arranged to meet in the evening. He was a tall, really hot guy and I’d picked him as I wanted a bbc to finish the day. I wore a tight white dress that clearly showed I had no underwear and a plug

We met in a bar and we’re soon in full on flirt mode so it wasn’t long before we went back to his place. I’ll be honest I just wanted to get his cock in me and didn’t really have any other motivation so when we made out and I put my hand on his crotch I could feel how big he was. I dropped to my knees and opened his trousers and, my god, this massive cock flopped out and hit me in the face. I gasped in delight. About 9 or 10” and really thick. I couldn’t get my hand round it. I started to lick and suck it as well as his massive balls. God it was good. I had to open my mouth wide to get it in and I tried my best to get it all down my throat and did a pretty good job, covering his length with my drool and slobber.

I was soon begging him to fuck me, and he pushed me into his bed and it felt amazing as he entered my pussy, stretching me open as its length filled me totally. Fuck I was in heaven and started to beg him to fuck me like a whore. He didn’t need any encouragement and he was pounding at my pussy with his hand round my throat. Fuck it was so good

Then he fucked my ass. The feeling as his monster cock stretched my ass open and glided inside had me screaming as he started to pound my poor ass and slap me. His full length destroying me just as I craved. Painful but oh so good at the same time

We fucked most of the night and he came several times in all my holes. I was totally exhausted by the end and my holes are certainly destroyed as I wanted them to be. What a fun day

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-28-2023, 10:06 PM   #208
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Today’s dare is a simple edge 5 times in 30mins, so I’m doing that now

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-29-2023, 06:48 AM   #209
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Great reports, five edges would be easy for you.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 10:01 PM   #210
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Todays spin is that I have to drop 20 drops of hot wax from a candle on to my pussy

Nice way to start the day

Kik hotsassysarah2

Advertisements
Kink Talk