Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #196
norrich77

girls' toilets at school ;P in a cubicle of course, quite fun hearing them around me!
norrich77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #197
archie21
getDare Succubus

so many places to name so here are a few - the rocks at a holiday camp - every day sometimes more than once - it rained I was bored. In the car - still do this.
in the garage... in a mate's front room... two ex g/f's beds....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:02 AM   #198
TiedGuy

Default Big Gun

I had been walking on this deserted beach with my girl and a couple of her friends. I was getting horny seeing the girls walking and their asses swinging in their bikinis. In the distance I saw the ruins of some structure. I told the girls that I wanted to explore the ruin while they talked.

When I got to the ruin it found that it was a WWII Coastal Defense big gun emplacement. There was an opening in the roof with a steel ladder leading down to where the gun had stood. When I got down I could look at the ocean through the opening for the gun. Sunlight beamed through the hole in the roof. The place really turned me on. I could see outside and feel the sunlight but nobody could see me. The steel and concrete made it feel like some kind of dungeon. I stripped off my suit and stood naked in the warm sun. I began rubbing and playing with my cock then licked my hand and stroked furiously. I quickly shot an explosion of cum. It felt real good.

When I got back to my girl, she looked at the smile on my face and said, "Next time just ask. You don't have to do everything by yourself!" The girls laughed, but I understood.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 04-18-2010 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Correct Error
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:56 AM   #199
womble

I've done it and had it done to me in lots of places, But I think the strangest was at college. A girlfriend wanked me off while we were stood at the top of the stairs. I was lent sticking my cock through the stair railings and she rubbed me off because she wanted to watch up cum fall four flours. Very little fell as I shot most of it straight across the stair well and it landed on the opposite side stairs. She insist I cleaned it up incase someone slipped.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:02 AM   #200
weewillie

Default Watching Jennifer Aniston

I have a crush on Jennifer Aniston and I masturbated while watching her in the cinema
I decided to enter this forum with this theme. Not because I think it's so small but I'm so often judged by my size. To be honest I find the attention and humiliation a little exciting so I'd just like to say that I'm up for dares.
Any dares but nothing illegal or unhygenic
Go on dare me

Ask me anything at http://www.formspring.me/WeeWillie
weewillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #201
heuetebise
Baby Member

When I was in middle school, I went to a sleep over with friends, and when all the guys were asleep (I assume they were...) I pulled my cock out and had a very quiet, intense session. Very thrilling. I wiped up with some Kleenex that I'd kept nearby for just that purpose, and hid them under a chair til the morning when I could furtively throw them away.

College was a particularly fruitful time for jerking off in unusual places. The dorm shower and various campus bathrooms hardly count. A few times, I dropped my pants in the middle of the stacks at the library and jerked off, usually cumming in some Kleenex or toilet paper that I'd brought along. Sometimes, I'd just open up my pants and play with myself for a while. The "maximum quiet" study areas of the library were also quite fun places to cum in because anyone could come by at any time. I also spent some time wandering one of the buildings at night with my pants open, playing with myself. And when I spent a summer living near campus, I had some fun times at night sitting out on the quad, or walking a few of the streets jerking off in the middle of the street.

Since I moved to NYC, I've had one fun time where I stood out on the sidewalk in front of my building at night wearing loose shorts and came on the sidewalk. And I had a fun session with my camera jerking off in the men's locker room at a college I visited recently. Always looking for new and exciting places to get off in.
heuetebise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #202
cactusjack

Ive masturbated in the middle of a road once, also in castle ruins!
cactusjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:59 PM   #203
hookedondares

Location: now, would i tell you that? but a hint is its's in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Post
Scotland
Its pretty weird there
whats wrong with scotland? and i that counts then i must have came over a thousand times ther buh for me was on holiday in a room with 2 other guys were all strait tho
Old 04-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #204
TR DARE

Church bathroom.
TR DARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #205
paphianspirit

I have a few weird places:

A hotel's pool's public open men's room.
Hotel room with the curtains open
Hotel hot tub (not to orgasm)
Sauna
At a friend's house while they were on vacation
In front of other friends
In my car on long a drive
Outside my car on a long drive
At work, in my cubicle (I was working crazy long hours - there were other people around on the floor - but not close by)
paphianspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:46 AM   #206
sydneyyy93

I've masterbated at school
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:48 PM   #207
roseandbenn
Baby Member

Completley naked on a beach so free and exhilarating
On a bus (nobody else on it, but me and the driver)
In the passenger seat of the car doing 120MPH only slowed for truckers
In a park during a busy lunchtime in teh hot hot summer, and boy I was hot hot hot
roseandbenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:05 PM   #208
eyecandy

its sort of sad but the wierdest place ive done it was in the bathroom of my school, with the stall unlocked
eyecandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #209
leatherjackets99

Send a message via Yahoo to leatherjackets99

Airplane bathroom ( does that qualify me for mile high club)
leatherjackets99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:54 AM   #210
keykitty
getDare Sweetheart

the two weirdest would be a children's play room *I was at my dads place* and a classroom at school that was fun especially with all the computers there

Advertisements
Kink Talk