Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-30-2019, 11:52 PM   #196
Anonymos404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katv View Post
I’ll take you on for tomorrow’s game. I need to get revenge for this horrible, horrible week!

And I’m open to all other bets as well (this week absolutely slipped away from me )
I'll do our usual bet

Also I'm still waiting for reports for the first and second time you lost to me

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:59 AM   #197
rrichmon

I have the patriots(-3) over the Texans they play tonight at 8:20 Eastern.
If the game is a push(meaning patriots win by 3) we both do the agreed upon punishment.

I like to bet for spanks, but can be convinced to put other things on the line.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:34 AM   #198
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrichmon View Post
I have the patriots(-3) over the Texans they play tonight at 8:20 Eastern.
If the game is a push(meaning patriots win by 3) we both do the agreed upon punishment.

I like to bet for spanks, but can be convinced to put other things on the line.
I'm in for a bet! I'll take the Texans. How about the loser has to do x5 the number of the total score spankings and write the winning team's name on his cock?
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:36 AM   #199
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by implosive View Post
Any one wanna bet on Patriots Vs Texans. I'll take the patriots. We can talk about a forfeit if anyone thinks the Texans have a chance.
I'm in to take the Texans! We can discuss a forfeit here or via PM!!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

Old 12-01-2019, 10:22 AM   #200
rrichmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
I'm in for a bet! I'll take the Texans. How about the loser has to do x5 the number of the total score spankings and write the winning team's name on his cock?
I think that is acceptable.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
Old 12-01-2019, 10:39 AM   #201
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrichmon View Post
I think that is acceptable.
If you have any ideas/add-ons, feel free to suggest!

Old 12-01-2019, 10:47 AM   #202
anshs008

Default I'm in

I don't mind doing pics if I llosei pick pats to win
will send winner nudes of me if I lose

Dislikes : scat, pee, pain

Kik: anshs003

I challenge any female here
I am unowned
You win you get nudes of me and you own me

PM/SKYPE Dare

Kik anshs003
Skype [email protected]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=133251

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
93% Voyeur
80% Switch
79% Primal (Hunter)
79% Master/Mistress
78% Exhibitionist
78% Owner
anshs008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:08 PM   #203
epic159753

Anyone up to bet on the Vikings Seahawks game tomorrow? I'll be taking the Vikings to win.
epic159753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:28 PM   #204
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I’ll take you on for tomorrow’s game. I need to get revenge for this horrible, horrible week!

And I’m open to all other bets as well (this week absolutely slipped away from me )
Katv

31 - 13 total 44; I added following to my signature and started on them already....

SPANKS: 220 to each ball AND nipple using a wooden spoon (complete: a damn alot of spanks considering both balls and both nipples - 880 total! Both balls and nipples now red, sore to the touch...)
EDGES: 44 (5 complete in conjunction with above spanks; seems like a long week ahead of me to complete these!)
DENIAL: 7 days added to my denial -- midnight on 8 Dec (hoping for a better outcum next week!)

Next week against the Redskins (followed by the Bears) - i could be denied a long time!!!

Same stakes or increase? Personally i think we should increase stakes through end of regular season; make a suggestion if you are willing

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 12-02-2019 at 12:44 AM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 04:41 PM   #205
rrichmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
I lost! 22-28 that is 50 total score x5 = 250 total spankings and I gotta write Texans to my cock? ugh come on pats.

PMDares

Fun puzzle
Old 12-03-2019, 10:38 AM   #206
Katv

So I finally have the chance to sit down and write up my reports. Only took forever with all the holiday prep I've had to do (never work retail around the holidays guys).

On 11/3 the Packers lost to the Chargers 26-11.

@epic159753 had me do 130 spanks with "Chargers" written on my pussy. Not too bad, though it ached to sit for the rest of the day.

@subaddict5 had me gagged and blindfolded for 37 minutes. I went ahead and put on my nipple clamps during this time, weighted down by tying my vibrator to the chain. Since clothespins weren't specified, I put four on my pussy, two on each lip. Finally, I put on my ankle restraints and handcuffs. I set my timer and, for half an hour I was in agonizing darkness and drooling everywhere.
When my first alarm went off, I was able to pull off my clamps. It ached more than while I was wearing them, I swear! By the time my second alarm sounded, I could pull off my blindfold and gag, though I was still covered in drool. And finally, at the third alarm, I was free!

@Anonymos404 had my put a dildo in my ass for one week. This was a very interesting week. I started with my smallest dildo, to try and get used to the feeling and since I haven't done ass play in a long time. Sitting down was an experience each time. I couldn't just plop down like I always do, and instead had to carefully maneuver into my seat.
It didn't take too long before I was used to the fullness. In fact, I had to upgrade to my medium dildo by Wednesday By the end of the week, I couldn't sit still, and noticed I was bouncing every time I had to sit down for more than a few minutes. And when I was finally able to remove it, I felt like I was gaping for day afterwards!

On 11/24 the Packers lost again to the 49ers 37-9 TT-TT

@pain slut joe gave me a nicely bulletpointed list to fulfill
225 spanks to my clit which was absolute agony!
45 edges! Those took me ALL DAY to complete. And to make it worse, I wasn't allowed to cum! I was in denial from this until Sunday!

@ReluctantExhibition had me write "49ers" on my pussy before I put a pair of panties in my mouth for 45 minutes. I put on my nipple suckers with two clothespins on each side and inserted my large buttplug. I put in my gag, pushing the panties further into my mouth, and then cuffed my ankles and wrists.
The ache and the pain of the suckers and pins felt amazing, and I loved having my gag in without having to drool everywhere again. This first alarm sounded and I removed the gag, blindfold, clothespins, and both cuffs. I kept the panties in while I put on the nipple clamps. THAT was the agony, putting them on my poor, sensitive nipples. I was grateful for the the panties that kept me from screaming too loud as I set the third timer.
That last 30 minutes stretch was the worst! Even taking my panties out halfway through couldn't relieve any ounce of discomfort.

And, once more, @Anonymos404 managed to stuff me with another dildo for a week. I got lucky this time, since I didn't have to wear it almost all day Thursday~
But I still had to upgrade TWICE that week, from small to medium to large! By the end of the week, every time I was sitting down, I was riding my dildo to another edge! And the feeling of being gaped at the end of the week was definitely something I could get used to

Finally, I had a PM dare from @atownesq which was one clothespin per point difference, spanks 5x winner point, and one ice cube insert per point difference. Since I couldn't fit 29 ice cubes, I was allowed to insert up to 15 grapes and add the remainder would be how many more days I would have to do the edges.
"So this was absolutely awful lol. I inserted 15 grapes and only managed 7 ice cubes on top of that. And I was expecting the clothespins to hurt, but I wasn't prepared for the agony of them being all over my tongue. The rest I could manage, the little pricks of pain becoming arousing after a while, but being unable to close my mouth at all and drooling in pain sucked.

It took about fifteen minutes or so for all the ice to melt out, so that was nasty. At least I go to have the relief of taking the pins off after so long~

The spanks were the worst. I decided to get them all done at once so I wouldn't have to dread them later on. My poor ass is still bruised but at least I can power through it to sit down lol And spanking my tits and pussy helped make up for it~

These edges, tho, are killing me I swear~ 29 edges a day! Until the 8th! I'm already an insane dripping mess, I don't know how much longer I'm going to last! Seriously, it's like walking around land mines trying not to cum just from moving around at this point lol"

And now that I've given my reports, who wants to go against the Packers on Sunday?

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Toy list updated: 10-19-20
Likes, Limits, Toys PM Dares BDSM Test Results

Interested in Bimboification/Dollification.
Katv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Katv for this post:
Old 12-03-2019, 10:49 AM   #207
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

I would. We could go for the same bet, or something worse for you if you prefer

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 09:04 PM   #208
Anonymos404

Quote:
So I finally have the chance to sit down and write up my reports. Only took forever with all the holiday prep I've had to do (never work retail around the holidays guys).

On 11/3 the Packers lost to the Chargers 26-11.

@epic159753 had me do 130 spanks with "Chargers" written on my pussy. Not too bad, though it ached to sit for the rest of the day.

@subaddict5 had me gagged and blindfolded for 37 minutes. I went ahead and put on my nipple clamps during this time, weighted down by tying my vibrator to the chain. Since clothespins weren't specified, I put four on my pussy, two on each lip. Finally, I put on my ankle restraints and handcuffs. I set my timer and, for half an hour I was in agonizing darkness and drooling everywhere.
When my first alarm went off, I was able to pull off my clamps. It ached more than while I was wearing them, I swear! By the time my second alarm sounded, I could pull off my blindfold and gag, though I was still covered in drool. And finally, at the third alarm, I was free!

@Anonymos404 had my put a dildo in my ass for one week. This was a very interesting week. I started with my smallest dildo, to try and get used to the feeling and since I haven't done ass play in a long time. Sitting down was an experience each time. I couldn't just plop down like I always do, and instead had to carefully maneuver into my seat.
It didn't take too long before I was used to the fullness. In fact, I had to upgrade to my medium dildo by Wednesday By the end of the week, I couldn't sit still, and noticed I was bouncing every time I had to sit down for more than a few minutes. And when I was finally able to remove it, I felt like I was gaping for day afterwards!

On 11/24 the Packers lost again to the 49ers 37-9 TT-TT

@pain slut joe gave me a nicely bulletpointed list to fulfill
225 spanks to my clit which was absolute agony!
45 edges! Those took me ALL DAY to complete. And to make it worse, I wasn't allowed to cum! I was in denial from this until Sunday!

@ReluctantExhibition had me write "49ers" on my pussy before I put a pair of panties in my mouth for 45 minutes. I put on my nipple suckers with two clothespins on each side and inserted my large buttplug. I put in my gag, pushing the panties further into my mouth, and then cuffed my ankles and wrists.
The ache and the pain of the suckers and pins felt amazing, and I loved having my gag in without having to drool everywhere again. This first alarm sounded and I removed the gag, blindfold, clothespins, and both cuffs. I kept the panties in while I put on the nipple clamps. THAT was the agony, putting them on my poor, sensitive nipples. I was grateful for the the panties that kept me from screaming too loud as I set the third timer.
That last 30 minutes stretch was the worst! Even taking my panties out halfway through couldn't relieve any ounce of discomfort.

And, once more, @Anonymos404 managed to stuff me with another dildo for a week. I got lucky this time, since I didn't have to wear it almost all day Thursday~
But I still had to upgrade TWICE that week, from small to medium to large! By the end of the week, every time I was sitting down, I was riding my dildo to another edge! And the feeling of being gaped at the end of the week was definitely something I could get used to

Finally, I had a PM dare from @atownesq which was one clothespin per point difference, spanks 5x winner point, and one ice cube insert per point difference. Since I couldn't fit 29 ice cubes, I was allowed to insert up to 15 grapes and add the remainder would be how many more days I would have to do the edges.
"So this was absolutely awful lol. I inserted 15 grapes and only managed 7 ice cubes on top of that. And I was expecting the clothespins to hurt, but I wasn't prepared for the agony of them being all over my tongue. The rest I could manage, the little pricks of pain becoming arousing after a while, but being unable to close my mouth at all and drooling in pain sucked.

It took about fifteen minutes or so for all the ice to melt out, so that was nasty. At least I go to have the relief of taking the pins off after so long~

The spanks were the worst. I decided to get them all done at once so I wouldn't have to dread them later on. My poor ass is still bruised but at least I can power through it to sit down lol And spanking my tits and pussy helped make up for it~

These edges, tho, are killing me I swear~ 29 edges a day! Until the 8th! I'm already an insane dripping mess, I don't know how much longer I'm going to last! Seriously, it's like walking around land mines trying not to cum just from moving around at this point lol"

And now that I've given my reports, who wants to go against the Packers on Sunday?
I'll go our usual bet

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:07 AM   #209
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

KatV, same stakes as last week? If you want to increase, make your suggestions. This should be another easy week for them, but eventually once we enter the playoffs, stakes shall be higher and I feel I will get some sweet revenge!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:07 AM   #210
newby200910

I'll go against the Packers this week. What's the wager?

I'll also take the Patriots this week against Kansas City. Any takers? Possible wager is loser is winner's slave for days equal to point difference ��

Feel free to email me as well as DM here or reply to thread.

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, college, football, sports