Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-21-2012, 09:33 AM   #196
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update - no approved one-off punishments outstanding. Woohoo!

Here's an update of the punishments that were outstanding when i last updated the overall status (Page 13, Post #190): -

Approved Punishments still to do:

None – Woohoo!

Ongoing Punishments:

* rpazlover6 (pg 3, #40) – medium sized butt-plug training until it can easily be inserted dry. Training is underway but i am struggling to fully insert the butt-plug lubed let alone dry.

Punishments Done since previous update:

* karlcane (pg 12, #172) – 250 lines “I must be careful when I put gas in my car” plus one hour’s corner time on knees wearing sign “I’m stupid”. - Done.

Punishments Awaiting Master’s Approval/Consideration:

* evie.sub (pg 7, #103) – ongoing cum denial (date of 6th December has expired): nipple clamps, butt-plug, cold shower, edging, CBT – this punishment is currently suspended whilst my Master considers the feasibility.

i will continue to update this thread with reports on all punishments.

Thank you for all the punishments so far. i am feeling very sorry for my stupid and expensive mistake.

Thank you.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #197
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Merry Christmas Master ... please may i cum?

Dear Master,

i've done all the punishments that you and the good people of the getDare Community have set me on this thread and there are currently no approved punishments outstanding (well, except for the butt-plug training which is ongoing).

i am up to date. Woohoo!

i'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for being my Master and to wish you a

Merry Christmas Master and a Happy New Year from your slave.

Please may i cum now Master please ... please, please, please may i?

i would also like to wish everybody on getDare a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too, especially anybody who's posted a punishment for me on this thread, or is following this thread.

Note: There are more photos on KinkTalk in my album "Merry Christmas Master [2012]"

1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-21-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:36 AM   #198
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

What a nice surprise. That last punishment from evie.sub has rather timed out, but I'll keep it in mind if you need more punishing in the future.

Lets have you get an intermediate butt plug as you clearly can't make the jump all in one go.

His album is really nice, and anyone over 18 who wants to see i) what a slaves butt looks like when he is a naughty boy, and ii) what a slave will do to cum if you make them wait long enough, should have a look.

Do you still want to cum slave?
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:58 AM   #199
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
What a nice surprise.
i'm glad you liked it, Master

Quote:
Lets have you get an intermediate butt plug as you clearly can't make the jump all in one go.
Yes, Master. i will look to get one first chance i get.

Quote:
Do you still want to cum slave?
Yes, Master ... very, very much Master ... please Master, please, please, please may i cum?

Old 12-22-2012, 04:04 AM   #200
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Beg more slave. Tell us all how much you want it, how desperate you are.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:29 AM   #201
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Beg more slave. Tell us all how much you want it, how desperate you are.
Master, i am so desperate to cum. It was last week when you last gave me permission and i last came. On Wednesday you got me so horny by making me watch that video link of a naked kitchen slave who was whipped on his back, ass and legs, made to service his Master, then dragged down the stairs by his hair and locked in a metal contraption by bolts at his wrists, ankles and neck. i got so hard and so wanted to cum or at least edge but i kept my hands on my head as you'd commanded while i knelt naked, in front of my laptop, as my cock grew harder and harder.

Since then i've continued to do punishments - writing lines mainly, lots and lots of lines - but also spanking my ass, and even my own cock and balls for one punishment.

On Thurdsay you made me horny again when we had a conversation about the kitchen slave and his Master.

i have been a really good slave Master, at least i've tried my hardest to be a good slave, and i really, really need to cum.

Please, please, please Master may i cum?

Old 12-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #202
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Since you so liked the video and wanted to edge, edge three times to the video. No cumming.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:14 AM   #203
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Since you so liked the video and wanted to edge, edge three times to the video. No cumming.
i didn't really want to edge Master while kneeling naked in front of the laptop with my hands on my head. i so badly wanted to cum but i didn't have permission.

You know i hate edging and the way you've got me worked up this week Master i'm not sure i can edge three times without cumming.

Please Master, i'm begging you ... please may i cum?

Old 12-22-2012, 08:34 AM   #204
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

You don't think you can carry out my orders and you want me to reward your weakness?

If you want to cum anytime soon you'll start really begging.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #205
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You don't think you can carry out my orders and you want me to reward your weakness?

If you want to cum anytime soon you'll start really begging.
i'm sorry Master. i know i have to follow your orders and do so willingly to please you, and i accept you will punish me as appropriate when i don't, or when i fail.

It just seems like it's been so long since i last came and i was hoping after my Christmas surprise (which i worked hard on and put myself through the pain of nipple clamps and spanking) that you would grant me permission to cum.

i know now i was wrong and i am sorry Master for thinking like that. i accept that i have no control over when i cum and that i may not do so without your express permission.

i am desperate to cum though Master, aching to cum in fact, and i'm begging you to please let me cum.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please may i cum, Master?

Old 12-22-2012, 08:57 AM   #206
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Your Christmas surprise was very nice and I appreciate you worked very hard on it. You have been a very good slave.

I will take pity on you. You may masturbate to orgasm.

However your pleading, just saying please over and over again, isn't up to the standard I would expect from you. Therefore before you may cum you must edge once.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:31 AM   #207
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thank you, Master

Quote:
Your Christmas surprise was very nice and I appreciate you worked very hard on it. You have been a very good slave.

Thank you, Master.

Quote:
However your pleading, just saying please over and over again, isn't up to the standard I would expect from you. Therefore before you may cum you must edge once.
i am sorry Master and will try to do better in future.

You have already ordered me to do this:

Quote:
And i want to please you Master ... so, in total, that means four edges before i can masturbate to orgasm.

Thank you Master.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-22-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #208
Thymistress

Wear your butt plug only, put some raw rice on the floor, kneel down on it and try to cum as quick as possible. The shortest time recorded in the world is 20 seconds. You have 3 mins to wrap it up if you dont, start again.
Thymistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #209
rrspanked

Great report back thank you glad you enjoyed your punishment.
rrspanked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:23 AM   #210
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Master, i watched the video clip again and edged four times to it. The video got me hot again and each edge was increasingly harder to stop in time but i managed it. i think knowing i could cum on the fifth time focussed my mind.

i really enjoyed masturbating to orgasm and thank my Master for giving me permission to cum.

Advertisements
Kink Talk