Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #196
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Hi guys!" It said. "This is Jade. I was hoping I'd get a double dare tonight and you two are just a treat. There's a silent alarm in this office which you triggered when you walked in. Fortunately, Victor has a way with electronics and has managed to delay it for ten minutes. Hope you didn't mess around too much when you came in. There's a countdown timer on the screen in front of you."

As if by magic, the screen lit up and showed 8:30

"If you want to get the code to turn it off, you need to use the cameraphone in the in-tray in front of you and text me three photos:

1. 1st three digits: One of you with your hands cuffed behind your back - handcuffs in the top drawer
2. 2nd three digits: One of you with the nipple clamp bra and double dildo electric panty set on. All parts much be attached
3. 3rd set of digits: The person with handcuffs must be on all fours. The person with the nipple clamp bra and double dildo must be taking them up the ass and the electric shock must be going off."
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #197
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Exciting cliff hanger, can't wait for more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #198
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Let's get dirty," I said, clipping one of the cuffs onto my wrist and putting them behind my back. Emma fastened them and took a picture, texting it from the phone. She found the dildo set, stepping into the knickers, which were heavy and had a battery pack on the back, using some lube from the same drawer.

She quickly pushed the inner dildo up inside her, grunting slightly, then pulled on the bra, which seemed slightly too small. The inners of each cup were cut away and aggressive-looking clips peered into each hole. She clipped each one on, giving a little yelp as each one connected.

There was a thin chain running down to the knickers, which she clipped on, and we fumbled with the phone so that I could take a photo of her with my hands behind my back. I got it on the third try and we were a bit frantic by that point - the timer was down to 3 minutes.

I quickly got onto all fours on the floor.

"Gently," I said, and she lubed up the outer dildo and her fingers, pulling Jade's knickers off me, running her fingers around the rim of my ass before pushing the dildo in. I gritted my teeth and stifled a grunt - it was still a bit painful.

Emma found the setting on the camera for timer and put the phone on the desk. She found the 'on' switch for the pack and activated it, sending jolts of static electricity through the nipple clamps and dildos.

We both screamed as it tickled then hurt, then seemed like nails were being driven through our bodies. The camera went off and she quickly flicked the switch off.

Last edited by John332; 12-22-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #199
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Emma gently withdrew from me, both of us breathing hard from the pain.

She stood up and texted the last photo as the clock went down to 1:30. She got a reply back and I gingerly stood up. She found the control panel on the wall, pressing the numbers in the order then unclipping the crocodile clips from her nipples, wincing slightly. The clock stopped as she pressed the last number and we both breathed a sigh of relief.

Emma pulled off the bra and extracted the dildo from her pussy, letting the knickers fall onto the ground. She started looking around for a key to the cuffs...
Old 12-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #200
dickface

another sexy chapter that made me hard as solami

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #201
shola

Yes!
It was awesome logging on to this story I'm betting she doesn't find the keys... right?
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:25 AM   #202
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Emma started by looking on the desk, near the computer, but the only key there fitted the desk drawers, which were filled with routine items – business cards, files, paper, snacks. She looked around on the desk, but once we’d taken all the paraphernalia off it, there wasn’t much on it. She flicked the note over to see if there was anything underneath it and noticed some writing on the back

“Hello!” it said. “Either you’ve set the alarm off by now or it has been reset. If you’ve set it off, I’d suggest you hide in a cupboard somewhere until security has swept the floor. If you’ve got the code, congratulations! You might notice that you don’t have any keys to the cuffs, making life rather difficult for one of you. I have a copy, but the original is also somewhere in this office.

Now, it’d be unfair to make your friend do all the exploring, so here’s the catch: they must sit on the chair in this office and not move until you’ve found it. I’m not just being perverse – there is a pressure sensor on the seat which unlocks the box remotely, so when you find it, you can get in it. Now, the first clue is the ladies toilets – you’ll need to exchange a pair of underwear for a paper towel”

“Fiendish! She’s just as bad as Victor!”

“Well, you’d best have a seat,” I said. “I’ll try not to be too long.”

Emma sat in the seat, crossing her legs alluringly and winked at me. I shivered.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:33 AM   #203
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Carefully, I picked up Jade’s underwear and held it behind me, looking around for the women’s toilets. Fortunately, these offices were all more or less the same configuration and I found it quickly. I don’t think I’d been in a women’s toilets before and it was a bit odd, my bare feet cold on the tiled floor.

There were a few cubicles and two sinks with one paper towel dispenser. I shivered again – the heating had been turned off and I was feeling very exposed. Luckily, the dispenser was at a level where I could just about get my hands up to the hole in the top, where I deposited the knickers and pushed them down. As if in response, a paper towel came out of the unit, which I picked up and put down on the floor to read.

“Clue #2: Last night was a big party night in the office, but I don’t think people have cleaned up properly. There are two halves of a clue, one in the cubicle behind you and one in the kitchen – in a custard bowl, of all places.”

I sighed – looks like I was getting messy.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:53 AM   #204
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I went into the cubicle and looked around, unable to see anything obvious. I inspected the walls for a message and the toilet roll (which is harder to do than you’d think with cuffs on).

Then I looked in the toilet itself and saw a small Ziploc bag in there. I sat on the seat and tried to reach in, but couldn’t reach in very far. I slid down the seat and my fingers touched water. I hoped the last person to use it had flushed. My arms getting painfully high behind my back, I felt the bag under my fingertips and quickly grasped it, rolling off the toilet and scraping my knee on the floor.

I shook the water off it and stood, washing my hands at the sink before heading back into the office.

I found the kitchen, where bottles and cans of booze lay around the room, and I spied a bowl of yellow custard on the worktop. Putting the first clue down, I sat on the top, wincing as I slid around in a pool of cold beer. I reached into the bowl, digging around and finding another Ziploc bag. Pulling it out, I accidentally tipped it over, spilling some of it on me before I could right it again.

Slightly soggy, I found a towel to dry myself off on, mostly just smearing the stuff around where I could reach it. I opened the two bags and laid them down on a table, really hoping that they would lead me to the key.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #205
John332
getDare Sweetheart

“You will have noticed by now that these dares have involved getting “wet and messy”, which is something of a fetish of mine. Welcome – I hope you’ve enjoyed it. Of course, you may resent me for it, but somehow I don’t think you would have agreed to play poker with Victor if you hadn’t wanted to broaden your horizons.

Now finally. I’ve got Victor to rig the industrial-size photocopier in the next room with a basic image recognition scanner. You need to lie on it and commit the ultimate office prank and photocopy your boobs or dick. When your copy prints out, it’ll have the location of the key on it as well. Of course, some prankster has covered the scanning surface in tomato ketchup, but don’t worry – it still works.”

I found my way into the other room and recoiled as I noticed the large, floor-to-ceiling windows with no blinds. This room was completely exposed to the outside world and the lights were on. I needed to keep this quick.

I looked across at the copier. It was – thankfully – open, and the scanning surface was covered in red goo. Quickly sitting on the edge, I swivelled myself onto the unit and lay down.

The ketchup was cold and squishy under me, but helped me to squirm around. Trying not to move too much and crack the glass, I gingerly extended one leg out and tapped the big green button with one toe. As the light swept across me, I registered two things: the first was a small face in a window across the street, staring straight at me. The second, far more alarming, was the sound of heavy footsteps. Distant, but from the sounds of it, definitely on the stairs.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:59 PM   #206
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I forced myself to wait until the light had finished sweeping across me and back again, then slid off the photocopier, taking care not to slide too far – I didn’t want to fall off and not be able to catch myself.

The cuffs were starting to dig into my wrists more and more and much as I relished being a slave, I was starting to panic about not getting them off. I looked back for the face in the window, but the light had gone out. The footsteps sounded just as distant, but they were still coming.

I picked up the paper hurriedly and laid it on a table behind me, cursing my lack of ability to hold something and see at the same time. I turned around, ketchup dripping down my body onto the carpet. It read “Stationery cupboard. Red biros.”

Listening carefully, and hearing a door click shut, I quickly found the stationery cupboard, moving as smoothly as possible to avoid dripping ketchup on the floor.

The footsteps on the stairs grew louder as I opened the door and flicked on the light. It was quite a small cupboard but I panicked as I tried to find the red biros. Blue. Black. Erasers. Marker pens. Paperclips. Reams of printer paper. Pads for writing.

I’d just located the red biros, breathing a sigh of relief when a voice rang out.

“What’s going on here then? You’re making quite a lot of noise up there.”

I froze
Old 12-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #207
John332
getDare Sweetheart

“Oh, I’m sorry sir,” another voice – not Emma’s, said. “It’s our office party and a few of us got a bit rowdy. I’ll tell them to keep it down.”

It was Charlotte. But what was she doing here?

“No-one informed me, miss,” the security guard said. “But it does get forgotten. Let us know next time and keep the noise down.”

“Yes sir, sorry,” she said.

There was a pause and heavy footsteps began walking down the stairs again. I fished for the box of red biros, reaching around inside and thankfully finding a small box. I drew it out - it was open and the key was inside. Twisting my wrist painfully, I put it in the lock and turned.

Mercifully, the handcuffs fell open and I was free. I found some spare kitchen towel in the cupboard and wiped myself down a bit before coming outside.

Charlotte was standing in the foyer in her green leggings with what appeared to be a black swimsuit underneath

She saw me and sighed. “I was hoping you’d at least kept the knickers on.”

Last edited by John332; 12-31-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM   #208
John332
getDare Sweetheart

She peeled off the leggings – I kind of wish she hadn’t; her ass was incredibly hot in them – just as Emma came out of the other room. Charlotte looked at her and laughed “You too?”

Now all the cards were on the table. Charlotte pulled off the swimsuit, showing off her curves and nips.

“Damn girl,” Emma said. “You are trim”

Charlotte gave her a grin but then looked serious.

“You two really owe me. First – Jade bowed out and is now tied up upstairs until we get back. She had the key to your handcuffs hidden in her pussy, of all places, and I had to get it. And I’m naked. And I laid out your next game because I lost the last round. So you owe me big.”

I waved my hands at Charlotte. “No cuffs – and no-one here forced you to obey the rules. Looks like we’re all clear. What’s the next game?”

“You’re not going to like it. There’s a shot glass on each of the steps outside, leading up to the office. I brought two dice and you get one each. You roll it, go up that many steps and drink whatever is on the step.”

“Sounds easy,” said Emma. “We might get a bit drunk though but that’s all.”

“There’s more,” she said. “Inside the shot glasses are either water, beer, wine, vodka, urine, spit or cum. If you get up the 24 steps in fewer than seven rolls of the die, Jade gets freed. If either of you take more, she stays put. Also, the winner gets clothes back. Now best hurry, before the guard comes back.”

What else could we do? We were willing slaves.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:47 PM   #209
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The three of us, all naked – well, me with a hard-on from all the naked girls around me – stepped onto the landing and I saw that red plastic shot glasses had been laid painstakingly on each step. I allowed Emma to go first and she rolled a five, walking up five steps and drinking.

“Wine,” she said, “Not too nasty.”

I rolled a one. Charlotte rolled her eyes. I stepped up and drank, almost spitting it straight out again, but swallowing down the acrid liquid – I’d got piss on my first roll. Gagging a bit, I looked at Emma.

She got a six, a three, a four and another six, before getting a one and finishing exactly, getting three vodkas, a beer and spit at the top, wincing as she drank the frothy liquid. By then, she was fairly drunk from drinking three or so shots in quick succession.

I wasn’t so lucky, but I was starting to enjoy being a slave. Charlotte was staring at my ass and dick and playfully thwacking my ass with the clipboard everytime I rolled a bad roll – and if I got a one, she used the bulldog clip at the end. I got a two, a six, a four, a two, a one, a six, a one and a two.

My drinks weren’t so bad after the piss – I drank two vodkas, two beers and a water. But then a thick, white goopy concoction rolled down the glass and I winced. It was thick, cold and salty, and I wondered whose cum it was. As quickly as I could, I drank it down, gagging again, properly this time and almost throwing up on the stairs before I could swallow it.

My next roll brought me wine, thankfully taking the taste away before another vodka. I reached the top and swayed.

“That was a lot of booze in not much time,” I said, and Emma nodded.

“Yeppers,” she said, swaying slightly. Charlotte tossed her the swimsuit and she slid into it.

We headed back into the office as Charlotte stayed behind – presumably to clear up the rest of the glasses.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #210
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I walked into the office, naked, slightly grimy, a bit cold. Victor and John stared as we came back in, their poker game as yet unfinished. John high-fived Victor and laughed “Excellent party bro,” he chuckled

Victor sniggered. “Nice work guys. I’m sorry Jade can’t be here to witness this, but I hear she participated in a little off-piste daring. Did you complete the stair challenge in the right number of throws?”

I shook my head while Emma nodded.

“Oh, that’s sad,” he said, nodding at a side room. “Well, Dave, spin the dial and Jade will stay there for a bit longer.”

I walked into the side room. Jade was cuffed hand and foot, attached to the hook for an overhead projector screen. She was butt-naked and had a spinning dial – the kind you find in board games – taped to her stomach.

“Hi Dave,” she said, eyeing me up and down. “How did you enjoy my adventure?”

“It was ok,” I said. “But we failed at the last hurdle. You’re here for a bit longer.”

I spun the dial – it landed on a four. I told Jade and she sighed – I left the room and sat back down at the poker table, erection fading a bit.

Advertisements
Kink Talk