Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2024, 01:37 PM   #196
aloe
Distinguished Member

*BLUSHES*

Gosh it is time for me to become empty

I have had a small dildo and small plug filling me for a lovely 2 hours and 6 minutes .....which means that I have *earned* *BLUSHES* 10 minutes of ass fucking....*BLUSHES*.....I've calmed some so and feel all lovely so I'm going to save that time for another point...possibly later tonight, maybe tomorrow

I won't have as much time tomorrow or Sunday but I will have some if anyone has ideas to keep me all needy and squirmy *BLUSHES* ...it may be a long week ahead of me .... (hopefully a long and very fun week

*blushes*

gosh full feels so much better then all empty *blushes* *squirms*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 03:49 PM   #197
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Reading this was so fun! Sir teased you really well Aloe! And the nickname lil toy for you is soooo cute!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 04:33 PM   #198
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Reading this was so fun! Sir teased you really well Aloe! And the nickname lil toy for you is soooo cute!
*BLUSHES* thanks Stealthy

…and um lil toy is pretty cute *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 05-03-2024, 04:38 PM   #199
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
*BLUSHES* thanks Stealthy

…and um lil toy is pretty cute *blushes*
Cute just like how squirmy you are lil toy!

I seem to remember that a cute little anal bead vibrator made its way into your possession!

I think that before you put a plug in, you should slowly add a bead a minute at a time until full. And then enjoy 5 minutes of fun vibrations before pulling it back out and sliding a plug in!

Old 05-04-2024, 12:02 AM   #200
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Oh it's a squirmy aloe! Squirming and leaking it seems. *Waves*

Good too see you back so happily!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 05-04-2024, 02:35 AM   #201
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Hello lil toy, it think the name suits you well.

Since you won’t have much time, I thought a standing game for you would fit to take part in when you have the time. Each task must be completed before you can roll again, but can be delayed if you need to not do it straight away.

Roll 2d6, add them together and do the corresponding task.
2 5 pinches and tugs on each nipple
3 1min circling your clit
4 small plug for up to 15min
5 5mins of clamp time
6 mediun plug for up to 30mins
7 10min cock warming and audio of your choice
8 15mins with 5 pegs on each tit
9 medium or large plug for up to an hour
10 10 mins of pumps on your nipples, followed by 5mins of clamps. Give the clamps a little tug for me.
11 10mins arse fucking while you cockwarm
12 An edge with your anal vibe in.
Old 05-04-2024, 04:45 AM   #202
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Hello lil toy, it think the name suits you well.

Since you won’t have much time, I thought a standing game for you would fit to take part in when you have the time. Each task must be completed before you can roll again, but can be delayed if you need to not do it straight away.

Roll 2d6, add them together and do the corresponding task.
2 5 pinches and tugs on each nipple
3 1min circling your clit
4 small plug for up to 15min
5 5mins of clamp time
6 mediun plug for up to 30mins
7 10min cock warming and audio of your choice
8 15mins with 5 pegs on each tit
9 medium or large plug for up to an hour
10 10 mins of pumps on your nipples, followed by 5mins of clamps. Give the clamps a little tug for me.
11 10mins arse fucking while you cockwarm
12 An edge with your anal vibe in.

Oh gosh. Thanks for this *blushes*

Being called lil toy is very blushy … *blushes*

I had a tiny bit of time so decided to roll…and lucky me I got a 3!!! So 1 minute of circling my clit which felt so good and made me aware of all my neediness again *BLUSHES*

Stealthy I’ll do yours in a bit plus the um time I *earned* yesterday …….*BLUSHES*

Last edited by aloe; 05-04-2024 at 05:09 AM.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:05 AM   #203
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

I think we need an updated toy list from the lil toy. I forgot about the anal vibrator.

To make sure you start and end your day properly needy, have a little rule. Start and end each day with 250 taps to your clit in bed. No further stimulation unless you are ordered.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 07:00 AM   #204
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

I think our cute lil toy should make sure to write somewhere on herself that she is a "cute lil toy" just as a squirmy reminder for her!

I also think that a little vibrator fun is needed! Lets have you time how long the vibrator needs to be on to make a visible wet spot on your panties at some point this week Aloe!

Old 05-04-2024, 08:22 AM   #205
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Cute just like how squirmy you are lil toy!

I seem to remember that a cute little anal bead vibrator made its way into your possession!

I think that before you put a plug in, you should slowly add a bead a minute at a time until full. And then enjoy 5 minutes of fun vibrations before pulling it back out and sliding a plug in!
*BLUSHES* oh gosh.

stripped off and bent over my bed *blushes* and inseted hte first bead. gosh. then waited until the minute was up for the next and the next...gosh feeling so exposed and well um like a lil toy *BLUSHES* with my rear exposed and slowly being filled. gosh *BLUSEHES*

at the 4 bead it started ot feel more full and deep and gosh. I was starting to squimr *BLUSHES* waiting and thinking about how they would soon be buzzing had me so squirmy!!!!

Then the next 2 and I was feeling so full and having done it so slowly made me aware of just how full it felt and gosh *BLUSHES* how exposed I was. and leaky and how myuch I wanted more....my pussy was feeling soooo empty and my nipples desperate for something after all the attention they got yesteray.

*BLUSHES* then I turned on the vibe and have been squirming with it going hwile I type this up *BLUHSESH* now thy 5 minutes of buzzing is up. gosh. it was so hard to to squirm a lot I um *BLUSHES* really wanted to hump the bed to get stimulation for my clit and my needy hole felt soooo empty.

Gosh... now I have the 10 muntues of *earned time* form yesterday *BLUSHES*

ogshs *BLSUHES* I'm so leaky and my needy hole so wants to be fulled and my nippes are so pokey and want the attention but it has all gond to my rear and *BLSUHES* 10 mutnues is a REAALLLLLLLLLY long time gosh.

*BLSUEHS* I used the small plug which felt realllly little after the beads *BLSUHES* but it was what I had grabbed before and had yesteday. gosh. it is now still in *BLSUESH*

Thanks for keeping me all needy...

Old 05-04-2024, 08:27 AM   #206
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Quote:
*BLUSHES* oh gosh.

stripped off and bent over my bed *blushes* and inseted hte first bead. gosh. then waited until the minute was up for the next and the next...gosh feeling so exposed and well um like a lil toy *BLUSHES* with my rear exposed and slowly being filled. gosh *BLUSEHES*

at the 4 bead it started ot feel more full and deep and gosh. I was starting to squimr *BLUSHES* waiting and thinking about how they would soon be buzzing had me so squirmy!!!!

Then the next 2 and I was feeling so full and having done it so slowly made me aware of just how full it felt and gosh *BLUSHES* how exposed I was. and leaky and how myuch I wanted more....my pussy was feeling soooo empty and my nipples desperate for something after all the attention they got yesteray.

*BLUSHES* then I turned on the vibe and have been squirming with it going hwile I type this up *BLUHSESH* now thy 5 minutes of buzzing is up. gosh. it was so hard to to squirm a lot I um *BLUSHES* really wanted to hump the bed to get stimulation for my clit and my needy hole felt soooo empty.

Gosh... now I have the 10 muntues of *earned time* form yesterday *BLUSHES*

ogshs *BLSUHES* I'm so leaky and my needy hole so wants to be fulled and my nippes are so pokey and want the attention but it has all gond to my rear and *BLSUHES* 10 mutnues is a REAALLLLLLLLLY long time gosh.

*BLSUEHS* I used the small plug which felt realllly little after the beads *BLSUHES* but it was what I had grabbed before and had yesteday. gosh. it is now still in *BLSUESH*

Thanks for keeping me all needy...
Good lil toy! So needy already!!!!

I think your nipples have earned a reward for being so good! Lets have you put those nipple suckers on! The amount of time they stay on for is how long you can clamp you nipples for! I'll even be nice and let you do this three time!

Old 05-04-2024, 08:32 AM   #207
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Updated Toy List...*BLUSHES*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I think we need an updated toy list from the lil toy. I forgot about the anal vibrator.

To make sure you start and end your day properly needy, have a little rule. Start and end each day with 250 taps to your clit in bed. No further stimulation unless you are ordered.
*BLUHSES*

...250 taps to start and end the day....okay....gosh I would happily do the taps right now *BLUSHES*

Updated Toy List
*BLUSHES* (I'm definetly all blushy with the plug in and leaking while I write this)

Dildos:
- smaller purple (that slides in oh so nicely)
- larger blue with suction cup base (makes me feel very full...is awkward to move around with it in

Clamps:
- nipple clamps with a chain between them
- clothes pegs
- nipple pumps

Vibes:
- larger light pink vibe...(can fit in my pussy a bit but very full)
- small bullet vibe
- small remote egg vibe
- anal beads vibe

Plugs:
- small/medium/large silicone plugs
- small/medium/large metal plugs (shhhhhhhhhhhh there was a mistake and they sent both I did not buy both

*BLUSHES*

....I don't think I'm missing anything there....

...now I really want to edge.... gosh *BLUSHES*

The following 2 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 05-04-2024, 08:39 AM   #208
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
...250 taps to start and end the day....okay....gosh I would happily do the taps right now *BLUSHES*
Fine.
Kneel down, legs spread. Do all 500 while repeating out loud "I'm a leaky lil toy".

As you want to touch so desperately, here you go:
Each two minutes you spend kneeling with clothespins on your nipples, your tongue and clit earn you one minute of tickling your clit with a makeup brush.
The teasing has to be done immediately after, no saving it.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:45 AM   #209
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Quote:
*BLUHSES*

Updated Toy List
*BLUSHES* (I'm definetly all blushy with the plug in and leaking while I write this)

Dildos:
- smaller purple (that slides in oh so nicely)
- larger blue with suction cup base (makes me feel very full...is awkward to move around with it in

Clamps:
- nipple clamps with a chain between them
- clothes pegs
- nipple pumps

Vibes:
- larger light pink vibe...(can fit in my pussy a bit but very full)
- small bullet vibe
- small remote egg vibe
- anal beads vibe

Plugs:
- small/medium/large silicone plugs
- small/medium/large metal plugs (shhhhhhhhhhhh there was a mistake and they sent both I did not buy both

*BLUSHES*

....I don't think I'm missing anything there....

...now I really want to edge.... gosh *BLUSHES*
Oh this is very helpful 😈

I'm already thinking of some fun ideas for our lil toy!

Old 05-04-2024, 08:46 AM   #210
aloe
Distinguished Member

Sorry I have to run! Thank you both for the tasks I really really look forward to doing them!! *BLUSHES*

Gosh I um am very very leaky by the way *BLUSHES*

Advertisements
Kink Talk