Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-29-2023, 06:46 PM   #196
BabyMatt

Grab3 diapers, cut slits in 2 of them, blindfold and pick them randomly, whichever is picked you must put on and select one of the other 2 randomly, put it on, then put the last diaper on,(the point of this is you possibly have a diaper with slits as the outer most diaper) after diapering up drink lots of water and go see some movies, You MUST see 3 movies, And you MUST drink a large soda before every movie. you Must also drink One DURING every Movie and One AFTER every movie, No potty, you can try to hold it or use the diaper BUT NO POTTY FOR YOU, after all 3 movies are done you may return home also YOU MAY NOT CHANGE TILL YOU RETURN HOME!
Each Movie must be atleast 1.5 hours

♥ LOVES: stinky diapers, soggy diapers, humiliation, forced diaper wearing/usage, being turned into a pathetic baby, hidden public.

♥ Limits: Full public, family/friends, pics of face, videos

♥ My baby brain might've forgotten something, so please ask!

♥ My Toys: Diapers, diuretics and laxatives (my favourite!).

♥ Blackmail me into being my pathetic, true self: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...82#post5324982
BabyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 08:46 PM   #197
Sissyboy705

Put on a diaper under you clothes. Head to the largest mall near you. Park on one side of it. Head all the way to the other side on foot. Mess your diaper and walk back. Maybe do some shopping or buy more diapers while your at it.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 08:10 PM   #198
EquivalentTrash

Put in a dildo and a diaper. Go to a mall. Walk around to a few different shops, try on some clothes, grab a coffee, etc.

After 2 hours you can head home, if you've wet, messed, or came, you may take out the dildo, but stay in the diaper for another 3 hours, if it leaks, add another on top.

If you're dry, you may take off the diaper and reward yourself with the dildo.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 11:47 PM   #199
KittenTamer

Put on a diaper and go out grocery shopping! While you are out you're going to visit at least 3 stores. At each of the stores you'll obtain one of the following:

A liter of liquid (like water)
Something sticky (like syrup)
Something solid, but soft (like cake)

You can only get one item per store. After getting something go into the bathroom, but not into a stall and add all of it into your diaper, then go to the next store. After you've put all 3 things in your diaper, stay out for another hour. Wear the diaper until you've wet, and/or cum in it and then had a bite of the contents. Send proof each step of the way.

Toys: Diapers, Training Pants, Pacifier, Butt Plugs, Bed Restraint, Rope, Bullet Vibe, Blindfold, Onesies, Enema Kit

About Me:
Male / Born '98 / Married
Kik: KittenTamerrr
KittenTamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 06:37 AM   #200
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

You will put ion four diapers and shorts and go for a walk around your neighborhood then get in your car and go to the nearest mall you are going to go to three stores, trying at least five different outfits in each store then you will go to the movies and watch the new spider verse movie and you’ll have to change into for new diapers after the movie because you’re not allowed to leave the theater. For the movie you’ll need to get a large pop and a large popcorn before you go into to the movie you’ll put in one suppository. Be sure you’re cutting slits in your diaper so they can seep through
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 03:46 PM   #201
Diaperboy54

Hmmm we are going to test how good you are at holding your bladder , you may not change at any point during this dare. To drink 1 litre of water, keep drinking a glass of water every 15 minutes for the rest of the dare. After 1 hour diaper up. You have a choice either you can go somewhere super public like a mall and time will be set at 4 hours, or somewhere less public like a forest but it will be 6.

To make this easier, each minute you spend in a dry diaper counts as 2 so you'd better hold. Don't forget to keep drinking!!

If at any time you feel like you're going to leak you can add a layer, but it adds +1 hour for each layer.

Mall tasks:
Try on 3 different outfits - as feminine as possible ( you're welcome to send me pictures if you'd like)
Look at adult diapers for 5 mins
Squat down to look at atleast 10 low shelf's

Forest tasks:
Have the diaper showing a bit the whole time
Walk 5 mins with only a diaper on (must be continuous)
Do 100 jumping jacks in just your diaper (doesn't have to be continuous)

When you come home:
For each 30 minutes early - you must wear your diaper for 2 hours (don't need to keep drinking)
2 hours for each failed task

Then you may masturbate in your thick package and change

Please make my dare public

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Messing, Public, Enemas, thick diapers/using diapers to capacity and layering, edging, denial.

Limits: social suicide, full face pics, pain.

Interested to explore: light anal, crossdressing
Diaperboy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 01:37 AM   #202
EquivalentTrash

I dare you to put on two diapers, cutting a slit in the first one, and a pair of your skinniest jeans, and then go to the mall. Once you get there, hang out until you mess in your diapers. Wait in the mall for 15 minutes after your accident before you leave, you can change right away when you get home. If you leave any quicker though, you need to stay in your diapers for 2 hours after getting home.

Please give me one to do at a park at night

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 05:19 PM   #203
Pissybaby
Baby Member

You must take a laxative and before it kicks in drink a liter of water, now diaper up and once you feel like you are about to mess go for a walk. Don't release your mess, but instead let it force itself out, trying not to hold it. You must then spend an hour walking or wet twice, whichever comes later

Likes: diapers, pee holding, degradation, pain, impact, gaslighting, humiliation, mess, bondage, pet play
Limits: illegal, blackmail, family, face pics, knives

Kik: hewwo.27
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 02:54 PM   #204
SissyDiaper231

Go to a mall wearing a double diaper. You must be there for at least 30 minutes and may not leave till you have wet 2 time, You may change after but has to be in a public restroom
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 07:38 AM   #205
IgnoreMe

Go to a shoe store with a full bladder and wearing a diaper. Try on a pair of shoes and look in the mirror and pee.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

My limits include - full public, licking (anything unhygienic), clamps

I don't have any skirts, heels, or kinky toys.
IgnoreMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 01:37 AM   #206
Bitter_Dare8577

I am new to this so I might be doing it wrong but here it goes

Step1: drink loads of water or a liquid of your choice just something to get the “accidents” happening. Get your diaper nice and soggy.

Step2:
Version 1: If you have a pair of pants that you just don’t wear anymore, cut holes along the seam in the butt of your pants and then go into public and squat down you can find a reason (dropped something, or looking at something low down or you can just cut to the chase and rip your pants down the seam so it looks like you accidentally ripped your pants.

Step3: Go shopping or to a public place and just browse the isles and go about your business as usual for at least an hour in public.

Punishment if you don’t make it an hour!!!

Mess your diaper and you have to sleep in your soggy and messy diaper and you can’t change it until the morning
Bitter_Dare8577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 09:07 AM   #207
IgnoreMe

Every half hour for two hours drink 12 oz bottles of water. Then take another bottle of water and carefully pour it all over a diaper (front and back). Put the diaper on and stand in front of a mirror looking at your face while washing your hands for half an hour not peeing. Then go stand in front of the window and let out all your pee.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

Old 07-07-2023, 03:46 PM   #208
the_diaper_darer

Go to a public park wearing two diapers, a short, childish skirt, and a shirt that just barely covers your diaper. Stay at the park for 5 hours, and drink 4 liters of water before diapering up. While at the park, you’re not allowed to touch the shirt or skirt to keep from exposing your diaper. While at the park, you have a list of tasks, all tasks must be complete before you can leave.

Tasks:
1. Swing for ten minutes with your shirt hiked up to expose your waistband.
2. Go down every slide in the park.
3. Squat down and play in the sandbox for 30 minutes.
4. Run and “accidentally” trip 4 times.

Once you’ve done all these AND you’ve been at the park for 5 hours, then you can go home and change into two more diapers for bed.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 05:06 AM   #209
IgnoreMe

Do not wear a diaper to start. Fill your bladder to bursting and drive to a store that sells diapers. Walk into the store holding a diaper. Go to the restroom and put it on. Buy some diapers and water before you go home.

Old 07-08-2023, 05:10 AM   #210
Drockett

Take a Suppository and put it in half of a banana then insert the banana half into your ass then the other half then diaper up and head to a park and go for a nice walk see how long you can last
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above