Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-19-2021, 06:36 AM   #196
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Put some oatmeal in your diaper and no using the toilet for you, you must go walk around a store until you have messed your diaper. You may not change out of that diaper until you get home and sit in it for an hour.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 06:45 AM   #197
Dare bear
Baby Member

You might want to wear a diaper for this challenge but you don't have to. First, put 2 cans of beans down the back of your diaper. then fill a bra with honey and wear it. you can cover up your diaper and bra, but you must be in public like this for 1 hour. you can clean up once you've peed your diaper.

Dislikes: Pain, bondage, long term, public.

Limits: permanent, full public, Family, pictures, face.

PLEASE MAKE MY DARE INVOLVE A DIAPER!
Dare bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 06:18 PM   #198
MessFanatic

Not good with diapers ones so I’ll give you this one. Send me pics or detailed report please!

Put some oatmeal in your diaper and no using the toilet for you, you must go walk around a store until you have messed your diaper. You may not change out of that diaper until you get home and sit in it for an hour.

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 06:40 PM   #199
Messy_diaper

You’ll need Nutella or equivalent, syrup, butter, trifle and beans. Get dressed fully but In stuff you don’t mind messing fill your socks with half a tin of beans in each, place a large amount of butter don’t the front of your underwear and make sure your underwear is tight so it doesn’t fall out. Coat your armpits in the Nutella... play 3 rounds of battleships online, if you lose out of 3 then add the syrup to the front of your underwear and half the trifle to the back, use the other half of the trifle to go down your top and really rub it in ... you can’t clean up until the butter has completely melted in your pants
Old 04-10-2021, 06:51 PM   #200
Dare bear
Baby Member

Put some kitty litter in your diaper and add a can of tuna fish. act like a cat for an hour with this in your diaper. bonus if you wet or mess

Old 04-11-2021, 12:28 AM   #201
egimpup

Collect your next 3 shits, dump them into the front of a diaper and keep it on for 24 hours. You may not remove it for any reason.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Sexmap BDSM Test

PM Dares
Rules
Gear List

Kik: egimpup.98
egimpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 05:46 AM   #202
Dare bear
Baby Member

Wear a one piece swimsuit or something similar and pour glue down the back. put cream of wheat down the front and stay in it for 30 mins

Old 04-11-2021, 11:43 PM   #203
MessFanatic

I enjoyed this dare so imma pass it on but with some changes for your likes

You’ll need Nutella or equivalent, syrup, butter, trifle and beans. Get dressed fully but In stuff you don’t mind messing fill your socks with half a tin of beans in each, place a large amount of butter don’t the front of your underwear and make sure your underwear is tight so it doesn’t fall out. Coat your armpits in the Nutella... play 3 rounds of battleships online, if you lose out of 3 then add the syrup to the front of your underwear and half the trifle to the back, use the other half of the trifle to go down your top and really rub it in ... you can’t clean up until the butter has completely melted in your pants

Use a diaper obviously and then instead of battle ships get clothed and go into public and ask strangers to play you in rock paper scissors 1 round per person and if you lose 3/5 then do the punishment said in the dare.

Send report please!

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
Old 04-12-2021, 12:30 PM   #204
TransAubrey

Your dare will be based on this picture!

You will start by dunking your head fully into the bucket and staying there for 3 seconds. Once you come out, you will crawl over and smash your face into a pie, making sure to mush your face around in it. After that, you will crawl back and dunk your head in the bucket again, this time staying under for 4 seconds. After that, crawl to the next pie and repeat the process over and over again, adding 1 second to each head dunking, until you’ve taken every pie! It looked to me like there’s about 14 or 15 visible pies in that pic, so it’ll be 15 pies on the ground that you have to smash your face into!! Hope you enjoy!!

For me, please keep it to shaving cream mess as that’s basically the only mess I enjoy and can do without staining clothes and stuff!

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 02:36 PM   #205
Sismaster

Wear a shaving cream bikini

I want chocolate pasta or icecream please

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 02:27 PM   #206
Sismaster

pushing the thread

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 07:08 PM   #207
Dare bear
Baby Member

fill your bra with chocolate syrup and fill your panties with 3 scoops of ice cream. 2 down the back and 1 down the front.

make mine super messy please

Old 04-24-2021, 12:03 AM   #208
MessFanatic

Wear a shaving cream bikini and panties for an hour! Send me a detailed report please

Old 04-26-2021, 10:56 PM   #209
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Old 04-27-2021, 10:20 PM   #210
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread please get me EXTREMELY MESSY FROM HEAD TO TOE!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above