Old 07-20-2013, 03:19 AM   #198
onix

when will be the new part?
onix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #199
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Sorry I haven't been posting! My editor has sent me the next part, but I need to make changes and I haven't had the time. I can promise you though, that I can post it by tomorrow night because tomorrow is the first day I have to myself in months. Lol Who's looking forward to it?? Haha

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #200
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Great story so far. I hope that you add more to it soon.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:20 AM   #201
slave_boy93
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutpup View Post
Sorry I haven't been posting! My editor has sent me the next part, but I need to make changes and I haven't had the time. I can promise you though, that I can post it by tomorrow night because tomorrow is the first day I have to myself in months. Lol Who's looking forward to it?? Haha
can't wait! looking forward to it

Use and abuse me

Likes and Limits
PM dares
slave_boy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #202
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Guys....You won't believe it..The message with the edits...It got deleted....I'm sending a message to my editor and I hope that he still has it and I will post it as soon as he sends it back. I'm so so so sorry!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

Old 07-31-2013, 03:14 AM   #203
masters_kitten
Account Banned

So does ur editor have it still? *crosses fingers*
Old 07-31-2013, 05:58 PM   #204
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Yup. He still had it. He sent it to me but honestly I've been to lazy to put it together. I'll get to it. If I don't get to it tonight, keep bugging me until I do. Lol I'm still writing the story, I promise.

Old 07-31-2013, 07:22 PM   #205
slaveboy194

Send a message via MSN to slaveboy194

possibably one of the best things ive read in my life would happily read on when its finally been posted
slaveboy194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:26 AM   #206
masters_kitten
Account Banned

Well im pregnant do try to do it before i go into labour in 12 weeks haha x
Old 08-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #207
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Thanks Komodo Jones for doing all of the editing!

Thanks canonball-747, masters_kitten, em52388, kmacroxs, Dareholic, Buckeyes11, peter1111, knightgunner13, mandous, slave_boy93, onix, thefunman and slaveboy194 for the feedback on part 11!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
Part 12: Sarah Gets Detention

After Sarah recovered from being blinded, she saw who it was. It was Eric.

"Eric! W-what are y-you doing?" Sarah managed to say.

"I want you as my slave too, just like your Tommy's! It's only fair," Eric told her, smirking.

"B-but why?" Sarah asked, in tears.

"Because I want blow jobs. Now give me one now and this can be our little secret," Eric demanded.

Sarah sighed. She slowly went up to Eric and got on her knees in front of him. She pulled out his dick. It was seven inches long. She slowly started to give him a blow job when more flashes went off.

Sarah pulled back. "What the fuck Eric! Stop taking fucking pictures of me!" Sarah yelled.

"No. Unless you want these pictures posted on the Internet, you're gonna do what I want, when I want! Got that bitch? Now start fucking sucking!" Eric yelled at Sarah.

Sarah started to cry but started sucking again. She didn't stop until he came, even when she saw more flashes go off. She swallowed all of his cum and slowly got up.

"Now, I think you deserve a punishment. Hmmm, go stand in the corner with your arms up. Reach for the sky!" Eric told her, laughing.

"Yes Master," Sarah said as she quickly went to the corner of her room and put her arms in the air.

"I'll be back. If you move from that spot, you won't like what's coming," Eric told her, leaving.

Sarah started to cry. "What have I gotten myself into?” Sarah thought to herself. “First Justin, then Tommy and now Eric? Who’s next? John? Joey?"

30 minutes later, Eric came back holding a box of things. "Get out of the corner and sit on the bed. But close your eyes," Eric demanded.

Sarah listened. She closed her eyes and sat on the bed. A few minutes later Eric put something over her eyes; a blindfold.

"Now you can't see what's going to happen. You're going to get a spanking. If you do exactly as I say, it won't be that bad. Since you're probably going to scream bloody murder, I'm gagging you," Eric told her, putting a ball gag in her mouth. "That's better. Now stand up," Eric ordered. When she stood up, he led her to the middle of the room. He then went over to the box he brought and pulled out a belt. He then walked over to Sarah. *Whip* Eric whipped her with the belt on the ass. The pain Sarah felt was unimaginable, not only from the whipping, but from the dildo in her ass.

*Whip* *Whip* *Whip* Three more came on her ass, then another five on her pussy. Eric put down the belt. "I'm done with the belt. But your ass isn't red enough. I can fix that though," Eric told her, smirking.

He used his hand and smacked her ten more times on her ass, as hard as he could, then another ten and he was done. He took Sarah's blindfold off and saw that the tears were going down her face. Eric kissed her cheek. "Don't worry, it's all over now," Eric reassured her. He then took the ball gag off of her and led her to the bed. "Lie down now, but don't sleep. I have one more thing for you," Eric told her, watching her lie down. He then went to the box and pulled out a lot of rope and a dildo.

"I'm going to tie you up so you can sleep ‘better’," Eric told her. He tied her ankles together, then her wrists, then a rope between her wrists and ankles. "There. That should be good. Now I have a present for you. A bright pink dildo for your pussy! You're gonna love this," Eric told her as he slowly inserted the dildo into her pussy. Sarah gasped and moaned in pleasure.

After it was inserted, he took a piece of rope and tied one end to the dildo and the other end to the rope binding her wrists together. "Now if you move it will slowly come out. Have fun tonight. I'll be back in the morning at 6:30," Eric told her. He grabbed a blanket and covered her with it. He grabbed the belt and put it back in the box. He grabbed the box and was about to leave when he remembered to say something. "Oh, and if that dildo isn't in your pussy tomorrow morning, I'll shove it where the sun don't shine. Good night," Eric said, laughing as he turned off her light, walked out and shut her door.

When Sarah saw that Eric was gone, she started to cry. She checked the time. It was almost midnight. She tried to move but when she did, the dildo in her pussy moved and she didn't want it to fall out. She finally fell asleep about 30 minutes later.

Sarah awoke to Eric shoving his dick in her mouth. "I will untie you when you finish giving me a blow job," he told her. Sarah quickly started to suck his dick. He came in about two minutes.

"Good, I'll untie you now, but the dildo stays in," Eric told her. He untied her wrists and ankles. He then took the rope off of the dildo. "That dildo will stay in your pussy until I say so. If you need to pee or something, text me and I'll tell you what to do with it. Understand?" Eric asked her.

"Y-yes Master. I understand," Sarah told him.

"Good," Eric told her as he left. Sarah got up. It felt weird to have something in her ass and pussy. She quickly got dressed in a tank top and skirt. Then she went downstairs to go eat breakfast and just made it to the bus. She went back to sit with Justin.

"M-master. Can this slut tell you something?" Sarah asked him.

"What?" Justin said back.

"This slut can't do this slut's task on the bus because this slut has a dildo in this slut's pussy," Sarah told him sadly.

"Why do you have a fucking dildo in your pussy when it should be in your ass?" Justin asked angrily.

"This slut still has a dildo in this slut's ass. Eric put a different dildo in this slut's pussy last night as a punishment. This slut has three Master's now. You, Eric and Tommy," Sarah explained.

"Okay. Take the dildo out then," Justin ordered.

"This slut can't. This slut will get punished by Eric if this slut takes it out. Please Master. This slut had a whipping last night. Don't make this slut get another," Sarah begged.

"Because you have been a good slut for the most part, I'll let you skip the rest of the punishment. But only if you give me a blow job," Justin told her, smirking.

"Right now? On the bus?" Sarah asked.

"Unless you want to get whipped again, right now slut," Justin ordered.

"Y-yes Master," Sarah said as she knelt between Justin's legs and pulled out his dick. He came in three minutes.

"You're getting really good at that. You're becoming an expert cock sucker. I'm proud," Justin told her. "I need you to tell John and Joey to ride our bus after school on Friday since your siblings already ride this bus. Okay?" Justin asked.

"Yes Master," Sarah said, getting out from between Justin's legs and sitting back on the seat. When they got to school, Joey was waiting at Sarah's locker.

"Hey," Joey said.

"Hey there. So on Friday you need to ride my bus because we're going to Justin's house after school. Okay?" Sarah told him.

"Okay. That works for me," Joey told her. Sarah shut her locker and started walking to Spanish. Joey grabbed her hand and started walking with her.

"I have Spanish with you so I'll walk with you," Joey told her, smiling.

"O-okay," Sarah said, having a warm feeling go through her body as they held hands.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* "We better hurry or we're gonna be late," Joey said as he pulled her along.

Nothing exciting happened that day until the middle of English class when she had to go to the bathroom. She raised her hand.

"Yes Sarah?" Mrs. Grey asked.

"May I use the restroom?" Sarah asked nicely.

"Sure. Be back in five minutes," Mrs. Grey told her as she was leaving.

When Sarah got to the bathroom she pulled out her phone and texted Eric. "Hey. I really need to pee. What do I do with the dildo?"

Five minutes later, Eric texted back. "Take it out. While you’re peeing, suck it clean and then when you’re done shove it back in your pussy."

Sarah took the dildo out and put it in her mouth. She gagged from the taste but kept it there until she was done peeing. Then she shoved it back in her pussy. She was about to leave, but she felt like she needed relief. She went back into the stall and started fucking herself with the dildo in her pussy. She came in about five minutes. She cleaned herself up and went back to class.

When the class was over, Mrs. Grey called her over.

"Yes?" Sarah asked.

"You were in the bathroom for over 15 minutes. That is unacceptable. You have detention today after school," Mrs. Grey told her, handing her a detention slip.

"What! That's not fair! You can't limit people how long they can be in the bathroom! You can't do this!" Sarah yelled.

"You won't tell me what I can and cannot do. Unless you want another detention, I would suggest you leave this classroom," Mrs. Grey threatened.

"Bitch," Sarah said under her breath as she left. "This is so unfair! How do I tell my parents I have detention?" Sarah worried to herself, and then she had an idea.

Sarah didn't have a chance to text her mom until lunch. "Hey Mom. Is it okay if I stay after school today to get help with math homework? I should be back before supper."

Her mom texted back about five minutes later. "Sure sweetie. Try to be back before supper then, but it's okay if you're not."

"Okay. Thanks Mom! Love you!" Sarah texted back, relieved. Her plan worked. Everything was fine until the end of the day when Tommy came up to her.

"So, you have detention today? Wait until I tell Mom! You're in trouble!" Tommy told her.

"No, please don't! I'll do anything! Anything!" Sarah begged.

"Anything you say? Okay, I want you to...

TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will Tommy tell on Sarah?
Will Sarah have to do something for Tommy?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

Old 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #208
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes11 View Post
This is a great story please do another part soon
The next part is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1111 View Post
Thanks a lot for continuing this story. I am looking so much forward to the sleepover weekend they are having
The sleepover weekend is coming. It'll be here soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightgunner13 View Post
great story, and how old are her brothers?
Eric and Tommy are both 14, like Sarah. Sarah, Tommy, Eric, Becca and Katie are quintuplets.

Old 08-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #209
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandous View Post
add incest to the story
I'll have to think about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_boy93 View Post
I'm loving this! got me rock hard! can't wait to see more of this
Glad to hear you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
when will be the new part?
The new part is up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
Great story so far. I hope that you add more to it soon.
The new part is up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_boy93 View Post
can't wait! looking forward to it
The new part is up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters_kitten View Post
So does ur editor have it still? *crosses fingers*
He had it; the new part is up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy194 View Post
possibably one of the best things ive read in my life would happily read on when its finally been posted
The new part is up! I hope you like it!

Old 08-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #210
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters_kitten View Post
Well im pregnant do try to do it before i go into labour in 12 weeks haha x
The new part is up! I hope it's early enough! And congrats! Do you know what you're having?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, teen