Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2017, 02:41 PM   #196
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Quite frustrated....
Only quite, well you can suffer a little more then

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:42 PM   #197
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diagon View Post
I mean, if you've gone this long without using it, then maybe you don't really need it? (This is where I would put an evil grin smiley if there was one)
Just an idea for you, but also potentially delay it so it must be at the 11-12h mark, so that it's a reprieve roughly half way (11h before 12h left to be done after)
Old 06-08-2017, 02:45 PM   #198
Diagon
Distinguished Member

On another note, this thread is interesting to read as a whole. The first page is mostly unique and interesting dares, and from page 2 on is almost exclusively nonsense and teasing to make Lucy edge as much and as frequently as possible. This "edge for every reply, reply to everybody" combo-dare is gold.
Diagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:46 PM   #199
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Isn't it just

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Old 06-08-2017, 03:10 PM   #200
Diagon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Just an idea for you, but also potentially delay it so it must be at the 11-12h mark, so that it's a reprieve roughly half way (11h before 12h left to be done after)
I like this idea very much. So much so, that I have a proposal to make:

I'd like to amend the conditions surrounding the hour of immunity. Since I kind of feel bad about adding this hour in the first place, as it kind of subverts what Athmarr and Alcd intended for the original dare and it may not have been my place to offer it at all, I want to include you two in the decision-making process.

So I propose two options on how the hour of immunity will be changed:
A) The immunity can only be used after half of the total edging time has passed (as Athmarr suggested).
B)The offer of immunity is removed entirely.(Evil grin again)

I'd like to call a three-way vote between Athmarr(the architect of the edging dare), Alcd(who added the reply condition), and myself(the apparent interloper). So Athmarr and Alcd can specify which option they prefer and my vote will break the tie if they disagree.

(Unless you both hate this idea in which case nevermind, nothing changes.)
Old 06-08-2017, 03:12 PM   #201
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

I think half the time is a good way to go , nice break in the middle

Add days in lingerie
Old 06-08-2017, 03:24 PM   #202
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I like this idea very much. So much so, that I have a proposal to make:

I'd like to amend the conditions surrounding the hour of immunity. Since I kind of feel bad about adding this hour in the first place, as it kind of subverts what Athmarr and Alcd intended for the original dare and it may not have been my place to offer it at all, I want to include you two in the decision-making process.

So I propose two options on how the hour of immunity will be changed:
A) The immunity can only be used after half of the total edging time has passed (as Athmarr suggested).
B)The offer of immunity is removed entirely.(Evil grin again)

I'd like to call a three-way vote between Athmarr(the architect of the edging dare), Alcd(who added the reply condition), and myself(the apparent interloper). So Athmarr and Alcd can specify which option they prefer and my vote will break the tie if they disagree.

(Unless you both hate this idea in which case nevermind, nothing changes.)
I think the half way limit before use is a good change, though I'd not be against removing it entirely and leaving the 1 cum allowed rule without the time off after, just so if Lucy gets very desperate she can have at least some relief before she's having to edge when extra sensitive... Can't decide if I feel the dares compounding is worth a definite break or not, as she was doing far too well at resisting before Alcd added his and we've (or mostly I've) pushed her fairly hard since.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #203
athmarr
Distinguished Member

however she's vanished, don't think there was initially a time restriction on how long before replies, but this break might be worth counting as the hour :P
Old 06-08-2017, 03:57 PM   #204
Diagon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
however she's vanished, don't think there was initially a time restriction on how long before replies, but this break might be worth counting as the hour :P
She may very well have spontaneously combusted in a sexual-frustration induced literal explosion.

Or she used her one free orgasm and came so hard she's now spending the free hour taking an impromptu nap.

Or life has taken her away from the keyboard for a bit. People do have to eat and sleep after all.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:59 PM   #205
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
She may very well have spontaneously combusted in a sexual-frustration induced literal explosion.

Or she used her one free orgasm and came so hard she's now spending the free hour taking an impromptu nap.

Or life has taken her away from the keyboard for a bit. People do have to eat and sleep after all.
Aye, no harm to it though the first two are far more amusing than the last, even if the likelihood of truth is the opposite.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:36 AM   #206
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:

Sorry guys. As fun as the first two sound it was just life getting in the way. The point is I'm here now and I assure you I have not edged or cum since my last post yesterday afternoon.

For not telling you guys where I went and making you worry I am adding some things to the dare....
-When I perform this dare I will not be using the vibrator I like but an old back messager that is broken and only works on its highest setting. It also has 4 points which should sit nicely on my lips denying my clit the direct pressure it so desperately wants.
-Instead of rope it will be securing it to me with some tinsel yarn that I have. This will add to my torment because all around my pelvis is my most ticklish spot and the vibrations will drive me insane. I have black, periwinkle blue, purplish pink and a light pink. You all may choose the colour. The blanket I will be laying on will be red if that matters to you.

Nows where it gets interesting. I have a couple propostions for you.
1. I do not have to do all of the edges I have accumulated while I was MIA. If you say yes I will upload a picture of what my pussy looks like all rigged up before I start. I will of course get my clit hard before I strap in and turn on.
2. Since I have a pretty busy week ahead I will not have 6 hours to be strapped to a vibrator. IF you allow me to spend 18 minutes and 20 seconds (for the 182 posts I am now at) strapped in today and forget about those other 6+ hours or whatever it is I will record the audio from all 18 minutes with my phone on my chest. I will upload the audio from right before my first cum, the cum itself and a little bit of the torture after. It should be a good one after 100 edges and several hours of denial. In addition, for the next week everytime I edge I will listen to the audio of me cumming to remind myself how it feels to cum.

I think that's a pretty sweet deal. But I have 1 more closing offer. If you grant me both of these wishes I will write a 1,000 word blog post chronicalling the last two days with this dare with all of the dirty details.

I await your decision.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LucyB for this post:
Old 06-09-2017, 05:40 AM   #207
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Sorry guys. As fun as the first two sound it was just life getting in the way. The point is I'm here now and I assure you I have not edged or cum since my last post yesterday afternoon.

For not telling you guys where I went and making you worry I am adding some things to the dare....
-When I perform this dare I will not be using the vibrator I like but an old back messager that is broken and only works on its highest setting. It also has 4 points which should sit nicely on my lips denying my clit the direct pressure it so desperately wants.
-Instead of rope it will be securing it to me with some tinsel yarn that I have. This will add to my torment because all around my pelvis is my most ticklish spot and the vibrations will drive me insane. I have black, periwinkle blue, purplish pink and a light pink. You all may choose the colour. The blanket I will be laying on will be red if that matters to you.

1. I do not have to do all of the edges I have accumulated while I was MIA. If you say yes I will upload a picture of what my pussy looks like all rigged up before I start. I will of course get my clit hard before I strap in and turn on.
2. Since I have a pretty busy week ahead I will not have 6 hours to be strapped to a vibrator. IF you allow me to spend 18 minutes and 20 seconds (for the 182 posts I am now at) strapped in today and forget about those other 6+ hours or whatever it is I will record the audio from all 18 minutes with my phone on my chest. I will upload the audio from right before my first cum, the cum itself and a little bit of the torture after. It should be a good one after 100 edges and several hours of denial. In addition, for the next week everytime I edge I will listen to the audio of me cumming to remind myself how it feels to cum.

I think that's a pretty sweet deal. But I have 1 more closing offer. If you grant me both of these wishes I will write a 1,000 word blog post chronicalling the last two days with this dare with all of the dirty details.

I await your decision.
i'm not sure if i have a voice in this vote, but i would say yes to option 1 with the addition of an after pic
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 06:08 AM   #208
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Do you want permission for one or the other or both ?

I agree an after pic is needed as well for the first one
The second one if you want approval I'd approval grew so long as you do the first one

Add days in lingerie
Old 06-09-2017, 06:14 AM   #209
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Default My vote would take it.

Quote:

I await your decision.
I'd be happy with that with small adjustments. Drop the 20 seconds from the vibe time, and instead first bring yourself back to a state of frenzy you were in before where a tap or two would bring you to the edge, and keep yourself there for the 20 seconds instead before initial picture and strapping yourself in (hopefully just enough to calm down for a little build up again :>) It's up to you if you'd want to pm the pics or post them publicly but if it's by PM also at least to alcd and diagon for being other main participants. Feel free to include anyone else you feel deserves it. However if they go public, there must be links in the blog for at least the week after whilst you're listening to the audio with every edge. I'll let you decide between PMs or public but try to push yourself.

And i feel the purpleish pink would suit you well for some reason :P
Old 06-09-2017, 06:15 AM   #210
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
Do you want permission for one or the other or both ?

I agree an after pic is needed as well for the first one
The second one if you want approval I'd approval grew so long as you do the first one
I would like permission for both. I will agree to the after picture as well.
Does everyone approve?

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, denial, horny, tickle, torture