Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-30-2024, 05:13 AM   #196
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Quick update for today, and short resume on the situation...
I am now in lab, wearing the same, so scrub, lab coat, socks and slippers, nothing else, no panties, no bra no shirt.. and I have dildo, and pliers..
Yesterday was a busy day at work and I did not made it to be here so much so I still have to do the dildo dare.. I hope today is going to be a little bit quite so I can do more.
And.. you know what pliers are for, and yes, I will do it today ..
About the we and friends and colleague, some short resume:
- I just met Sab for a couple of minutes yesterday, busy day for her too, but we texted some and she is still "high" fore the evening with colleagues.. she told me "thanks" again and told me we have to go out together more often, I see if I can have lunch with her today or maybe a longer coffee break
- The tall colleague, as for Sab I just saw her passing by yesterday, maybe I see her again at lunch or coffee break.
- My friend.. well she texted me and we had a call on Sunday, a long one, she told me she was like "back at uni time" and she loved this, we talked about us, our friendship, crazy things we did in the years.. and she proposed to go out, only the 2 of us, for some drinks, we will go on Thursday after work.
Don’t forget to ask Sab what she’s planning to do with the phone numbers she got at the club. Be supportive of any initiative she may take on that front. Be her mentor on a road of sluttines!

And, since now there is a growing circle of person who know of your tendency to “forget” your underwear, from now on, any time you’re asked if you’re wearing bra/panties or you’re nude under your clothes, you’re not allowed to answer by words, but you have to show them. You can be as sneaky and fast as you want, but you have to do it right there where you are…

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 06:26 AM   #197
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Yes, we know what the pliers are for! Are your already wet in anticipation? If not, let us take care of it...

But before, speaking of wetness, I have a curiosity. For days, you worked with no underwear and with a constantly dripping pussy... Did you notice any wet spot on your scrub's pants?
Back after lunch, a quick answer, I am quite wet knowing what I will do later.. but if you feel like I need to be more.. wet feel free to add wetness
About wet spots, well the scrub is somewhat thick, "winter scrub" and is somewhat water-repellent as it should be considered the job I do, so from outside you see nothing or little and anyway the scrub top is long till below my ass so covering enough.. and yes I am dripping but not ..flowing
On the inside for sure you can see something ...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 06:28 AM   #198
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Don’t forget to ask Sab what she’s planning to do with the phone numbers she got at the club. Be supportive of any initiative she may take on that front. Be her mentor on a road of sluttines!

And, since now there is a growing circle of person who know of your tendency to “forget” your underwear, from now on, any time you’re asked if you’re wearing bra/panties or you’re nude under your clothes, you’re not allowed to answer by words, but you have to show them. You can be as sneaky and fast as you want, but you have to do it right there where you are…
I did not asked Sab so far, I will at coffee break.. and ok, if Sab or one of the other 2 colleagues asks if I am naked under my scrub I will not answer them but.. show them
Oh and Sab boyfriend left this morning, will be away for 3 weeks.

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-30-2024, 09:02 AM   #199
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quick update.. Sab came to my lab to call me for the coffee break.. she just entered the lab and came to me, noticing the lack of tshirt she asked me smiling and in a low voice ".. naughty girl.. naked under you scrub again?"
I smiled at her and pulled up my top showing her my boobs, I then grabbed the hem of the trousers and pulled them to show her I was not wearing panties as well...
She just laughed, then again I asked her "... but what about following my lead? " she smiled and said "...maybe one day..."
then we went for the coffee, I asked her about her plans with the 2 bartenders, she just answered she did not think a lot about this since friday but she kept their numbers.. maybe she will call someday then she added "... maybe we can arrange with them when they are free.." "...Sab I am married !" I told her.. and she replied "and I have a boyfriend.. but he is far away for so much time"..
all this anyway felt more like a joke between friends I don't know how of this will turn real..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-30-2024, 09:35 AM   #200
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Great that you already had an opportunity to test the new rule!
Let's see how it evolves over time: if she goes on asking we can at least be assured that she likes what she sees... (not that I'd think otherwise)

As for the bartenders, yes probably it's just a joke: anyway, you can still have a little fun with it. When you see an opportunity, go to Sab, with a serious face and in a low voice, ask her if she's serious about arranging something the 4 of you. Make it look like you're interested, and a bit anxious at the same time. Look her straight in the eyes, wait 2 seconds and then laugh it off, as a joke to embarrass her... Anyway, her reaction in that little meantime will probably tell you all that you have to know about her real intentions...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 01-30-2024, 10:02 PM   #201
flxary

do you wear mask inside the lab too??
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 02:05 AM   #202
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxary View Post
do you wear mask inside the lab too??
I wear a mask only when needed by the test, but usually I work without one, most of the test are prepared under an extractor hood, the riskier ones under a sealed one that has two holes with gloves to handle the samples.

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-31-2024, 02:06 AM   #203
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Great that you already had an opportunity to test the new rule!
Let's see how it evolves over time: if she goes on asking we can at least be assured that she likes what she sees... (not that I'd think otherwise)

As for the bartenders, yes probably it's just a joke: anyway, you can still have a little fun with it. When you see an opportunity, go to Sab, with a serious face and in a low voice, ask her if she's serious about arranging something the 4 of you. Make it look like you're interested, and a bit anxious at the same time. Look her straight in the eyes, wait 2 seconds and then laugh it off, as a joke to embarrass her... Anyway, her reaction in that little meantime will probably tell you all that you have to know about her real intentions...
will do I am curios to see her reaction

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-31-2024, 02:49 AM   #204
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

yesterday report and some news..
yesterday my mobile just died after my... pliers task so I could not write a report in my car as usual, and anyway I was a little bit ..nervous and excited to do.. later at home I just collapsed, I needed to have some rest
First some news:
- hubby left as well due to work, he will be back saturday, so I am alone since saturday at home, Sab texted me yesterday and proposed me to have dinner together this evening since we are both alone, I said ok, we will directly go after work, when as usual we meet in the changing room and will decide wether to go eat something out or to buy something and eat at mt apartment while chilling out and relaxing.
- tomorrow I will go out with my friend, we still have to decide if we go at the movies or to drink something or both

as always I am now wearing my scrub, lab coat, socks, slippers..

Pliers task
ok.. back to my report, yesterday after closing I went in the changing room, I waited some more so to give time to Sab, if she was there, to change and go home, not to have her see me do.. what I was up to do
I just took off what I was wearing, shoes, socks, scrub, lab coat, so naked, opened my locker and took my wallet, and keys, car and house ones.
I had another dare given me in PM allowing me to bring with me 3 items of clothing... wedding band, necklace ( at least but not covering that much he was nice to be so ..accurate! ) and another one at my choice but I should not put it on and had to put it in the trunk in case I needed it ..but to be allowed to bring it with me I had to drive with the light on in my car..
Standing there naked I just considered this option for a while, but of course I was horny and nervous as hell at this point.. then I grabbed the coat and closed the locker with everything else inside, grabbed the pliers and destroyed the key.
I had no way out now, as the key broke I felt my pussy pulse.. I almost came without touching.. then I rushed out as fast as I could, running with my bare feet making noise on the floor and my boobs moving free and getting hornier and hornier at each step..
Out in the parking lot opened the trunk and throw the coat in...then I just jumped in, switched the car on and left...
to drive home from work I can take a kind of country road, less comfortable but I do not have to cross places with houses or shops, at least till I get home, so I took the country road, lights on, pussy wet and feeling my boobs and chest .. burn..
I met a couple of cars, driving the other way, one on a straight so I don't know how much the other driver could see.. another one in a corner, and this time I am sure he had a lot of time to look at my naked boobs.. for a second I had eye contact with him.. and I almost came ....
then I arrived home, rushed in naked and as soon as I was in fucked myself to cum 2 times in a row...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 4 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-31-2024, 03:02 AM   #205
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

This is such a great thread! great to hear about your lab (and other) adventures. Let's see if apart from the tease, we can add a bit of discomfort. Until the weekend, you can not pee in the morning, until your morning coffee break. If you don't make it, ask for a punishment...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:33 AM   #206
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
This is such a great thread! great to hear about your lab (and other) adventures. Let's see if apart from the tease, we can add a bit of discomfort. Until the weekend, you can not pee in the morning, until your morning coffee break. If you don't make it, ask for a punishment...
not my playground at 100% but.. I will give it a try

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-31-2024, 03:42 AM   #207
flxary

the next time ur panties is inside ur pussy
and when ur about to pee or go to bathroom

before going out from your lab
take ur panties out and try put it inside ur mouth (you can cover it with mask) then go to bathroom and do all the bussiness you need to do
then edge 1x

after that go back to lab while panties still in mouth
and put it back where it belong inside lab

idk if this is in your limit or not
tell me if its too much
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:44 AM   #208
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxary View Post
the next time ur panties is inside ur pussy
and when ur about to pee or go to bathroom

before going out from your lab
take ur panties out and try put it inside ur mouth (you can cover it with mask) then go to bathroom and do all the bussiness you need to do
then edge 1x

after that go back to lab while panties still in mouth
and put it back where it belong inside lab

idk if this is in your limit or not
tell me if its too much
will try to do it te next time I'm wearing panties, today I have no panties with me

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-31-2024, 04:22 AM   #209
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
First some news:
- hubby left as well due to work, he will be back saturday, so I am alone since saturday at home, Sab texted me yesterday and proposed me to have dinner together this evening since we are both alone, I said ok, we will directly go after work, when as usual we meet in the changing room and will decide wether to go eat something out or to buy something and eat at mt apartment while chilling out and relaxing.
- tomorrow I will go out with my friend, we still have to decide if we go at the movies or to drink something or both
Great news!
As a starter:
For this evening, I assume you and Sab are going to change clothes together. She will probably be not-too-much-surprised to see that your pantiless and braless: however, this time ask her if you have to wear them for your girls-only evening... Let's make her an accomplice of your naughty adventures...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-31-2024, 04:45 AM   #210
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Great news!
As a starter:
For this evening, I assume you and Sab are going to change clothes together. She will probably be not-too-much-surprised to see that your pantiless and braless: however, this time ask her if you have to wear them for your girls-only evening... Let's make her an accomplice of your naughty adventures...
She already knows I am without bra or panties since she passed by before and this time just moved her hands on the neck of my scrub top and waistband of bottom and pulled to see by herself if I was wearing anything and smiled saying nothing ..
I don't think I have much of a choice this evening but this will make things even more .. fun, I will ask her once naked if she answer yes, I have to wear, I will just tell her I cant since I have none, if she answer no.. well I will have nothing to explain to her
Oh.. btw, I hope I can make it not showing her the discarded clothes in my locker, I can always tell her I have some spare clothes there anyway..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk