Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #196
DirtyBetGirl

The Wilds, yes, I spose everybody knows their parents have sex and so on, it's just not something you really want to think about. But I mean it's especially bad to see pictures of your mum and dad, and to know that they use toys as well. This was all way more mentally important to me than having the dildo in me for a couple of seconds, that was easy compared to my new knowledge. There's a couple of pictures that I don't think I'll ever get out of my head. Also, if I see them again this month, I'll give it a try.

Shadow, if it's alright I'd rather not do it online. I can think of easier ways arranging it in real life.

Bee, already done for me this morning on my run, using the guy who got me off. Also, yesterday morning I got a hot gym instructor to ask me out. We're having lunch together today.

Also, my boss has just cashed in his second sex session with me. Nothing incredible, but still pretty nice.

Tomorrow is the day with my sister.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #197
Shadowice
getDare Addict

sure you can arrange in real life

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:57 PM   #198
DirtyBetGirl

Also, I've just done the date with the gym guy. He seems very nice and also clever which is nice, and he's really hot. I think he liked me, and we had a nice chat. I'm sorry, I didn't do the handjob because I thought that would ruin the connection; it did not feel right at all. We did kiss though.

I'm seeing him Thursday night.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:29 PM   #199
bee9
getDare Succubus

No handjob? Hmm, pity, then on the next date, instead of just doing a handjob you will be massage his shaft and balls for mere 20 minutes and then let him finish on your boobs.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #200
DirtyBetGirl

Arn't I going a BJ on the second date?

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-21-2013, 11:55 PM   #201
bee9
getDare Succubus

Of course not if you haven't done a handjob on the first one, so no cum tasting on the next date at all. Oh yeah, almost forgot, no cumming for you and three edges while doing his cock.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:01 AM   #202
DirtyBetGirl

But I hardly ever give handjobs. I find them a bit weird really, as he could do a way better job himself. It seems cheep to not give a bj if you and willing to give a handjob.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #203
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybetgirl View Post
but i hardly ever give handjobs. I find them a bit weird really, as he could do a way better job himself. It seems cheep to not give a bj if you and willing to give a handjob.
fucking thank you for agreeing with me on this!!!!

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:29 AM   #204
jaydoes

you better hope he's not on steroids! haha
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #205
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
But I hardly ever give handjobs. I find them a bit weird really, as he could do a way better job himself. It seems cheep to not give a bj if you and willing to give a handjob.
if handjobs feel weird how about a boobjob

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #206
thewilds
Distinguished Member

So, apart from a few off limit dares, have you missed many set up for you? Was it the deal to your friends that you have to do all of them?

Btw, do you have enough dares for your sister yet?
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #207
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Extra dare for sis. She has to write online in this thread the dares she is to complete and report fully the outcome of each.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:21 AM   #208
DirtyBetGirl

Ok, I've been doing some dares tonight.

Vladimir, I tried yours, but I had to modify it to make it reasonable. I would charge $25 (so it looks legit), and not give money back. It was also cut down to 10 jobs (still lots). Went to a part of town where I thought people would be interested in this kind of offer, and it did not take to much effort for people to want me. I got the 10 done, and felt like a whore. Swallowed everything as well. I am giving the money to charity.

Wilds, I also did the one with my sister. She had me blindfolded me and the guy came in. I didn't recognise the voice, but we had (pretty uncomfortable) sex, as it's difficult to please when you can't see. He had to be pretty controlling, and hence it was quite rough. Also, he seamed to enjoy slapping me. Guess I'll just never know who it was... . The we rolled the die, and it was even. She had a guy over in about 20 mins, and I went through the same business. Except the 2nd one was less interested in slaps, and more so in just feeling and squeezing me.

Jay, I doubt he's on steroids. He likes his gym and I'm pretty sure he's worked hard for his sexy muscles.

Also, still accepting dares for tomorrow. Thanks.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing

Last edited by DirtyBetGirl; 01-22-2013 at 06:55 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:19 AM   #209
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Part two of my dare was you straddling her making yourself cum. Not completed yet? As punishment you still on top but now 69 each other. The first to cum loses and has to do a dare of the others choosing - and must be kinky and not something pleasant!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #210
bee9
getDare Succubus

I felt your unease about handjobs...

Advertisements
Kink Talk