Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-07-2016, 06:08 PM   #2071
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Sport Soccer

alright so your walking and you don't realize but the bullies are right behinde you they walk up give you a wet willy you pick up your shirt to dry your ear they pull the shirt over your head pull down your pants and give you a giant wedgie the proceed to carrie you to the bathroom in the wedgie with noogies to once there they tie your shoe laces together and hang you in a stall they then proceed to kick you in the balls manny times causeing you to bend over while hanging making the wedgie worse it also caused you to spread your legs after about 10 kicks they take you down and turn it into a melvin where they then hang you in it they again go for the balls your legs now open after 10 kicks they find a paddle and spank your but 9 times each very hard your bum is red they then take you down you pick your wedgie and then they put eggs down your underwear pull your pants up pull on the undies until the eggs break and then put a belt on you so the wedgie stays they then give you 4 swirleys and then throw eggs at you you are now in a wet shirt have a wet toilet head an egg wedgie with belt your pants on eggs randomly on you one on your head and your laces tied together and you have to stay that way for the rest of the day (if to much pain just go until you can't take it no more)

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 02:02 AM   #2072
pangirl

I am female and do not have balls
pangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 03:14 AM   #2073
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

The bullies make fun of you and steal your clothes, leaving you nude and locked out of your home. The key is hidden somewhere, and you must find it to get back in. They tie your hands together before they go, and spank your ass 5 times

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 06:23 PM   #2074
TheDudee

The bullies find you in the locker room, they dump an entire tub of ice cream down your undies and reach for the sky, they leave you dangling from a conveniently placed coathook for the rest of the period (1 hour).

Anything wedgie/femdom/crossdressing related.
No messy or public
Will only accept dares from girls
TheDudee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:04 AM   #2075
arnoldrimmer650
Baby Member

Some bullies force you into a tutu and panties, along with a bra, they force you to go out into the middle of the crowd at lunch and dance around in your new outfit and pour milk into your panties

Limits: Scat, blood, family

Pm dates http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80714

If you PM me MAKEUP and a picture I have wear makeup like that the next time I leave the house
arnoldrimmer650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:29 AM   #2076
mikeskunk

Default hello

gave youself a swirlies
mikeskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:53 PM   #2077
stitofff
Distinguished Member

Your bully see you in a public toilet and force to lick a toilet seat. They are open a door and take a pic.

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:14 AM   #2078
um..hi?

your bullies force you into girls clothes and give you an atomic wedgie before parading you around the whole school
I'm looking for a master or mistress if your interested!
I lovee bully scenarios (wedgies, etc.)
um..hi? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:20 AM   #2079
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

your bully gives you three swirlies a day

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:35 AM   #2080
stitofff
Distinguished Member

Your bully handcuffed you and enjoy your attempts remove them using a key in teeth.

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #2081
badlittlegirl

The bullies made you dress in a bra, thong, skirt, and tight shirt, then forced 5 ice cubes up your ass and 4 in each bra cup. They then gave you 30 squeaky cleans and left you in a front/back wedgie for an hour.

strong likes: spanking, temp play, degradation, cnc, bondage, light pain, gags, denial, anal
Likes: nipple clamps, a little messy, public humiliation, body writing, hidden public, wedgies, edging, toothpaste
Dislikes: diapers, line writing, some pee control, cornertime
Limits: family/friends, scat, blood, pictures, permanent, full public
Toys:”xoxo” paddle, dildo vibe, remote vibe, handcuffs, ballgag, clothespins
PM me SPANK and I will spank rmyself x times

<3
badlittlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 04:15 PM   #2082
briansheffield1

four boys walk up to you and one drags you into the toilets by your underwear giving you a wedgie, the other boys follow and one grabs your phone, "your the lesbian girl" they grab your phone while you on your knees while having your panties wedgied up your butt, they look through your phone and pull out there cocks while showing you naked pictures of your girl friend, they slap there hard dicks on your face and cover it in cum before ripping your panties and giving you your phone back.

Likes: humiliation, underwear (I have briefs, mens g-string and womens thongs), hidden public, name calling, small penis humiliation

Limits: poop, pee, illegal stuff, animals etc

Dislikes/punishment: public, torn clothing,

KIK briansheffield1
briansheffield1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to briansheffield1 for this post:
Old 02-05-2017, 02:13 PM   #2083
Geosnake

The bullies catch you wearing a g-string and wedgie it all the way until it gets to your shoulders, then they give you a swirly and take all your clothes leaving you in a public restroom in just a g-string.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 05:04 PM   #2084
JacesAmazingGirl

Bullies tie your hands together and put you in a hanging wedgie for an hour, taking pictures of you while they laugh.

Punishments: toothpaste, ice, spanking, corner time

Toys: blue dildo/vib, g-spot vib, wand, multi-bullet vib, smaller dildo/vib, nipple clamps, rope, handcuffs, gag

Limits: NO pictures, NO videos, Anal
JacesAmazingGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 05:27 PM   #2085
tjlakin

The bullies have pulled your pants down and to your ankles and have carried you off into the toilet. They dunk your head in the bowl for a swirly, but luckily it was just toilet water in there, phew. You think it's over, but oh no, one of the bullies take a seat on the toilet bowl—you can breathe, but there's no way you can pull your head out unless the bully stands up for you. You are told that you will be freed once you've given them a show of you wetting or soiling your briefs. You tell them you don't need to go right now, but they tell you "no problem, you can drink right from the bowl as much as you need to piss yourself, we'll top you up anytime you run out of toilet water to drink." (Strip down to your undies and place your head in the toilet and give yourself a clean swirlie. If you choose to poo your undies, you must spank yourself 15 times each cheek and be sure to hit the poo at least twice. You may chamge after that. If you choose to pee, you must drink from the toilet until you have enough liquids in you to soak your undies. Stay in only your wet undies for the next hour, then change.

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie