Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-13-2020, 03:19 AM   #2056
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

how about you buy yourself a cute bikini and use it as your underwear for 2 days both pieces.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 07:24 AM   #2057
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Go six hours without a diaper leaking into your clothes like the incontinent diaperella you are.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ponies for this post:
Old 09-13-2020, 11:31 AM   #2058
Daddy09800

next time you go to cum you will put something in your ass while wearing a short skirt and put your legs over your head and cum directly in your mouth to eat it

Ok: Proof pics, Blackmail,Online Humiliation, Sissy

Limits: Illegal,Public,Family,Bodywriting, Poo/Pee

Toys: Butt plug, Dildo, Cock ring, Handcuffs, leather skirt

M/22

Pm me Proof Pic and I will complete any dare of your choice with limits and provide a proof pic or video as requested

PM me EDGE and I will edge (X) max 50 times before my next orgasm.
Daddy09800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 11:39 AM   #2059
Sismaster

Make cum spot visible in your pants and go walk in public like that

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 03:01 PM   #2060
Daddy09800

Wear your sexiest lingerie and record yourself doing a sexy strip tease. Watch it everyday for 7 days before sleeping to remind yourself that you are a slut

Ok: Proof pics, Blackmail,Online Humiliation, Sissy

Limits: Illegal,Public,Family,Bodywriting, Poo/Pee

Toys: Butt plug, Dildo, Cock ring, Handcuffs, leather skirt

M/22

Pm me Proof Pic and I will complete any dare of your choice with limits and provide a proof pic or video as requested

PM me EDGE and I will edge (X) max 50 times before my next orgasm.
Daddy09800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 09:57 PM   #2061
MessFanatic

Cum on a pillow every night for a week and sleep right on top of that for the week. Send me pics or detailed report after each night.

Give me the most humiliating thing you can think of! I do not deserve to be gone easy on! Punish me!
No public

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 02:05 PM   #2062
MrPaul

Bind your wrists to your upper arms and your ankles to your upper thighs so you are on all fours on your elbows and knees. Bark like a dog. Chew on clothes and underwear on the floor. Walk like this over to the toilet and lick it. Piss on the floor. Find something to hump on the floor while making whimpering noises.

Likes : humiliation, crossdressing, messy, wedgie, hidden public, bondage
Limits : poo, diaper, permanent, family, pics
MrPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 05:27 PM   #2063
Aimy24

you will go our into public with womens undwerwear on under your cloths when you get to apublic bathroom you will take off the underwear cum in them leave a note saying feel free to use them and leave them there. Wait 30mins to an hour then come back and collect your undwerwear and see how cum soaked they are
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 09:04 PM   #2064
MessFanatic

You have to edge 50 times before you cum again. This doesn’t have to be in the same sitting or even in the same day or week. But you must edge 50 times before you cum again. If you cum pm me for punishment.

Give me the most humiliating thing you can think of! I do not deserve to be gone easy on! Punish me!
No public

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
Old 09-14-2020, 11:20 PM   #2065
liana

Do 100 sqats in a cute thong. You must wedgie youself for every squat you do.
I will teach and guide you through your sexuality by gently instructing you and assisting you during relaxing masturbation sessions. You won’t see my face but you will hear my voice. I believe it is okay to have intimate needs and I will enjoy helping you relieve stress.

Personality
Gentle, kind, caring, cuddling, opened

My soft spot Hookups
Email [email protected]
Instagram lianadublo
eblue Liana
liana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 11:45 PM   #2066
Martijn

Go to a public place like a big park. If you dare strip to your underwear. Otherwise only remove your shirt. I want you to get on all 4 and crawl for at least 2 min.

Enjoy!

You have not much likes and limits. If you dont like this dare send me a message and we get you another one!

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 09:25 PM   #2067
MessFanatic

You have to edge 50 times before you cum again. This doesn’t have to be in the same sitting or even in the same day or week. But you must edge 50 times before you cum again. If you cum pm me for punishment.

No public

Old 09-15-2020, 10:21 PM   #2068
anthem

Some likes, dislikes, and limits in your signature would help people know what you think is humiliating. So, strip to your underwear, then kneel on the floor with a pen, a piece of paper, and two foods: one dessert you really like and one food you think is kind of gross. Maybe you have chocolate cake and a can of tuna, or a bag of gummy worms and frozen green beans.

Set a timer for sixty seconds and list as many likes, dislikes, and limits as you can. When the timer ends, subtract the number of things you have written down from twenty. This number is the number of times you must take a bite of both foods at the same time. It's also the number of spoonfuls of each food you must put down your underwear before you give yourself a wedgie. Wait 30 minutes to clean up, then update your signature with your likes, dislikes, and limits.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 07:05 PM   #2069
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Take a picture of your butt before starting.

Pick out 6 different implements and write them on different pieces of paper, fold the papers and put in a basket

On 6 additional pieces of paper write 10, 25, 25, 50, 50, 100. Put in a separate basket

On a final 6 pieces of paper write soft, medium, medium, hard, very hard, very hard.

I think you can see where this is going pick one from each and give your butt hits using the implement, number, and strength you picked. Take a pic after 5 minutes. Repeat until all 6 have been used.

Finally set your desktop or phone background to change daily though the pics starting with the first and ending with the last. Once all 6 days are though you can return to a normal background.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ponies for this post:
Old 09-16-2020, 08:31 PM   #2070
Lancetankwistner

Send a message via ICQ to Lancetankwistner
Sport Tennis Sissy punishment

Find the don't let it drop in dare and do it in bra panties if possible heels n fishnets
SUBMISSIVELIKES favorite Sissy dares,Bodywriting,PublicHumiliation involving XDRESS IN PUBLIC,TOILET LICKING,SWIRLY,SELF BONDAGE,REMOVAL OF HAIR, EYEBROWS, FEMINIZED, POSTING VIDEOS,PICS.HARD LIMITS(family,scat eating mouthing smearing ok,Nothing illegal including(publicnudity)unless forest
Contact fblancewistner.exposure[email protected]
#8653638041, password is lacywistner
Kik.LANCEWISTNER
I HAVE MAID DRESS,HEELS,WIG,CUFFS SHACKLES,COLLAR
Lancetankwistner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilaition