Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-03-2022, 11:22 AM   #1981
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Secret Fantasy

You have to post on "Loser must purchase crossdressing" thread until you lose and buy the outfit selected. If you don't buy it you have to play and lose twice until you buy both outfits. Post in you blog what you purchased.

My secret fantasy is to be caught masturbating by my femdom roommate and as punishment I must masturbate in front of whoever she chooses.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 04:20 PM   #1982
imaslaveboy

You are to wear your favourite panties and masturbate while you roommate is present, if they are sleeping you are to moan quietly, enough for them to hear but not too loud as to abruptly awaken them. If you are caught you are to continue and do as she says without exception. If you are not caught you must spend every waking hour in the room locked in chastity unless its for masturbation.

My secret fantasy is to have my underwear messed up by my two room mates and humilated by them by being pissed on or having my clothes cummed on by them or cut up or ripped.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 02:03 PM   #1983
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

For you:
Your roommates will get you naked, put you on your knees and tie you hands and feet behind you back.
Next they will blindfold you.
Then they will mess with your underwear and make it dirty and hide it on several places. You do not know how many pieces are hidden and where.
so you might discover these pieces later on when you are in less comfortable situations or even other people in the house might find these by accicdent if you did not fully search all places...
Enjoy!

For me:
I have a fantasy of being humiliated while naked in my rubber boots (wellies) and rubber gloves and ordered to expose a picture online.

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 02:20 PM   #1984
subservient bitch

Wear rubber boots while naked. Tie yourself up too before takinf the picture. Post pictures on a humiliation subreddit online, asking people to degrade you for it.

My secret fantasy is to be cucked by my girlfriend (I wouldn't want her to actually do this though but it's a hot fantasy)

Dislikes: Cum eating, denial
Maybe: Public, piss
Won't do: Extreme, social suicide, shit, piss

Clothes I have: Dresses, maid outfit, panties tank tops, crop tops, blouses, girly t-shirt, skinny jeans, skirt, wig

I live with my parents
My clitty is 3.9 inches soft

Last edited by subservient bitch; 01-05-2022 at 02:27 PM.
subservient bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subservient bitch for this post:
Old 01-11-2022, 08:43 AM   #1985
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Secret Fantasy video

I am sending you by PM a video you can fantasize about by PM.

My secret fantasy is for my femdom roommate to lock me in one of her chastity cages wearing only sissy panties at a sex club where she asks for help from members to humiliate and embarrass me. Ideas welcomed.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 09:42 AM   #1986
kinkdail1

I guessing your roomate is not participating so...
Sometime next week, you will wear your chastity cage and go to a gay club. Yes gay club! You have to let at least 3 people there know you're wearing a cage and you should at least one of them look at it. You can leave as soon as that's done. Don't hesitate to tell them you're straight and why you're doing this dare.

I hope that's not beyond your limit.

My fantasy is getting tied up and humiliated in my sport clothes, including my lycra leggings...

PM DARES

Full list of like and dislike and toy

The short version:
Limites: exposure, public, scat, anal, crossdressing.

Kik: kindail1
kinkdail1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 09:57 AM   #1987
Ruinedforgood
Account Banned

Tie yourself in a crotchrope/cockrope, and go for a commando jog in your lycra legggins. You can wear longer t-shirt to hide it somewhat, but at some point you have to go for 25 jumping jacks during your run.

I have a secret fantasy of being forced to, or accidently cumming in my pants in a (semi)public setting.
Ruinedforgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 10:30 AM   #1988
Pantyboy536

You are to get a vibrating cock ring and go thru a drive through but you need to wait 5 minutes before going through so there is a chance you will cum when talking....

My secret fantasy is to buy and try on womens clothes in real store

Clitty: 4.5"

Likes- crossdressing, humiliation, public, permanent

Dislikes- messy, anal, pain, cbt

Limits- family, pee, scat

Pantyboy536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 04:51 PM   #1989
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

go to a store, grab a cute outfit go try it on and go buy it, you can grab male clothes to hide them in for when you go into the dressing room, but if youre really feeling daring than just walk in with the outfit in your hand. when you get home you better put your new outfit on and take pictures.

my secret fantasy is going on a walk/jog dressed as a girl
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 04:55 PM   #1990
madjam

Go to a clothes shop and ask an assistant for advice on your size, say you need to go to a fancy dress party. Go the changing room and strip naked to try on your new dress.

My fantasy is being tied naked where people could see me

Likes: cbt, bondage, nipple play, light anal, bodywriting, temp online exposure

Limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, cam

BDSM Test Results
madjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 05:09 PM   #1991
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

a fun progressive dare you could do would be to find a hidden spot out in your closest park [not an inside location like a public toilet but playground equipment counts as long as its late at night with no kids], tie yourself up with one limb tied to something fixed to the ground. you should start fully clothed but keep going back everyday. each day you should take something off before you tie yourself, eventually being naked and if you wanna push yourself, the final day you should tie yourself up in as much crossdress as your comfortable with

i'm a greedy sissy and have many fantasies [i have mistress, two female friends and a male friend to help me btw]

1) i love the slave market fetish, being used/inspected then sold off to someone [even if only temporary] is such a turn on!

2) being dragged around a normal day out as a beta sissy slave being made to basically do random tasks just cause is also a fun idea

3) lastly being bought to an outside/abandoned place, used & abused, tied up and left for an unknown period of time is also sooo hawt

take your pic and be creative, this pathetic sissy is willing to give reports if she's asked too

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 05:46 PM   #1992
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i think you accidentally skipped me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjam View Post
Go to a clothes shop and ask an assistant for advice on your size, say you need to go to a fancy dress party. Go the changing room and strip naked to try on your new dress.

My fantasy is being tied naked where people could see me
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 06:04 PM   #1993
Agentcool7

Go to a park and strip at nightwear no one is around
Tie your self up for 5 minutes with a blind flod on
So you can't see qhats happening around yoy
Also bring a bag cause you will lock your clothing in it
And put it somewhere out of sight to make it funner

My fansty is to be striped naked blindfolded and left by myself tied up with sign that says fuck me
Kik is agentcool7
Agentcool7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 03:10 AM   #1994
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

well yours is pretty simple, do your fantasy... just deep in the woods where no one is likely to see you...

i'm a greedy sissy and have many fantasies [i have mistress, two female friends and a male friend to help me btw]

1) i love the slave market fetish, being used/inspected then sold off to someone [even if only temporary] is such a turn on!

2) being dragged around a normal day out as a beta sissy slave being made to basically do random tasks just cause is also a fun idea

3) lastly being bought to an outside/abandoned place, used & abused, tied up and left for an unknown period of time is also sooo hawt

take your pick and be creative, this pathetic sissy is willing to give reports if she's asked too

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 11:07 AM   #1995
ShimShamlicks
Account Banned

I cants decide >~<
so lets do all of dem!!! >W< <3 <3 <3

Gater yur friends for a "auction" and hav dem each dress u up howevers dey see fit, yur mistress den will decided wich dressses yu up da best an will "sell" u to tha person fo da nxt 24 hours

duing dis time, yu wills follow yur new master/mistress as much as posuble, dey will has compwete contwol over yu (beswides limits of corse) an yull be in no pwsition to argues

after du 24 hours, dey will takes yu to a secluded locaton, tie u ups, an hav one mor hour ofs fun wit yu before wiving yu dere

yur "actual" mistress will den be contacted an will com at her leisure, or wen ever she fweels wike it, to com an fwee u (or jus com to laugh at yu or teas yu)

Rules:
-yur cwothes will be whateve yur temporary master/mistress wills it to be, bu da one ting yu must hav on is a diapie
-yu also gets no potty pwivalge
-yu can asks fo changes, but if dey say no, guess yur stuck in dem
-if fo som strange weason yu cant fowow yur new master/mistress, pause da time an start doin each of yurs pm dares, if it requires someones input or cant be done dat day den skip it
-me an oters would wuv to hear how it goes, so make a blog, an put it in yur sig fo a month

my fantwasy is to be bwackmailed into living with someone as dere personal diaper pet (i-if yu knos somone wooking fo somone near Virginia, Newports News, Id be willin t-to... =>~<=)
Likes to be cute and cuddly a-and used to the absolute limit >~<, but can't resist being dom or a mommy, especially if it makes you piddle your pants in the process :3 <3 <3

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
Toys:
ShimShamlicks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk