Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-11-2024, 08:43 PM   #19801
Aussie_Submissive

I is for ice

For the week, any time you want to masturbate, you’ll need ice directly on your cock, under your balls and in your ass. You need to do it at least once a day.
Aussie_Submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 12:28 PM   #19802
Forthehellofit

J is for January. The only underwear you are allowed to wear for the rest of the month of January will be your wife's panties.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 11:07 AM   #19803
MessFanatic

K is for kneeling. Kneel on the ground completely naked and don’t get up until you’ve edged 3 times. No cumming today

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 03:41 AM   #19804
forever87

L is for lick. You must lick every item of clothing before you put it on and take it off for the next week. Undies should be inside crotch area
Limits: full public, illegal, scat, blood, family
Kik: Forever8778123

11/22 orgasms used for 2024

Last orgasm June 2nd
forever87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 03:44 AM   #19805
imuos54

M is for mindfuck

Watch 1h of sissy brainwash

If i win or lose, sent me a pm please for have a good fun

Spoiler:
if you read this sent me a pm

Kik: imuos

likes/limits

Send me as many PM dares as you can or PM me "ALL" and I will do all my PM dares
imuos54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 01:20 PM   #19806
Gungediapers10

N is for the naught corner,

Drink a large amount of liquid / water and then go to the naughty corner, once in position you must hold a coin against the wall for 30 minute only allowed to use your nose, every time the coin drops drink another full glass of water and start all over again. Hope you dont have a little wet accident
Im a little sub diaper baby i need to be diapered all the time. Do not give me permission to change to big boy undies, even if I beg. If you catch me not in a diaper, please wedgie me hard as punishment

Likes ABDL, Diapers, Wetting, Pacifier,
Wedgie, Humiliation, Underwear, Battleship, messy, bondage, pet play

Punishment (I’m naughty and need frequent punishment) poop, spanky, corner time, time out

Dislike Showing Face, Nudity, Public, Family or Friends

Kik gunge_diaper10
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 01:27 PM   #19807
Hockeyboy

O is for Orgasm!

You must orgasm without you using hands in any way

Dislikes: long challenges, ice, toothpaste

Limits - Family, blood, public, illegal, showing face, scat (consuming bodily fluids)

Kik: Hockey_boy1999
Hockeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 01:31 PM   #19808
Homerian

P is for peeing!

You must pee all over yourself the next time you need to go.

Kik: Homerian78
Homerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 02:31 PM   #19809
Twinkfag

Q is for Quark

Buy quark and pour it in ur underwear and give urself 10 minute long wedgies. Either wear the underwear for 11 more hours or lick every bit of it out of ur underwear
Twinkfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 08:23 AM   #19810
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

R is for Red. Spank your ass as long and hard as it takes until it is 100% red all over.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 10:48 AM   #19811
Forthehellofit

S is for Spinning.

To start, go to the room of your choice and blindfold yourself. Then spin around 10 times, take off an item of clothing and toss it. Then leave that room, still blindfolded and go to a different room. Spin 10 more times and toss another piece of clothing. Keep doing this until you are naked. Then do it in reverse. Go to a room, spin 10 times and try and find you piece of clothing that you threw the first time. Do this until you are back in the first room and are able to find the last piece of clothing.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 05:58 PM   #19812
MessFanatic

T is for try. You’re going to “try” and cum. You can only jerk off for 30 seconds at a time and after the 30 seconds you must take a 30 second break. You can’t stop during your 30 seconds and must go until your break period no matter what. Do this until you cum or 30 minutes has passed. 5 minutes must pass before you can cum so don’t get too close to the edge and if you do go over before then you must ask for punishment

Make mine humiliating

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
Old 02-02-2024, 11:18 AM   #19813
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Make mine humiliating

Old 02-02-2024, 03:28 PM   #19814
vafisher987

U is for underwear. Put a peeled banana in your underwear, give yourself a wedgie, and edge by humping through your underwear. After wearing for an hour, hump into your underwear until you cum, then wear them for at least another hour

Kik: vafisher987

Dislikes (but will do): discrete public, gross, food
Limits: public, showing face, scat, extreme pain, hot sauce, anything at work, social suicide
Toys: multiple plugs, dildo, prostate massager, anal beads, chastity cage, cock rings, sounding rods, pocket pussy, strings, duct tape, panties

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97684
vafisher987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 07:07 PM   #19815
Dare-O-Rama

V is for Very Full (then Very Empty!). Drink 1.5 liters of water. When you feel a strong urge to pee, you will take your largest buttplug and some lube into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, remove all your clothes and run a hot shower. Gently lube up your butthole, and slooooowly slide that big plug in. Now you are very full.

Once you are filled, it's time to empty yourself. Hop in the shower and lay down on your back. Feel that big plug stretch your anus. Put your feet high up on the wall, thrust forward, and aim your cock at your face. First you will empty your bladder. Open up that mouth, and keep your eyes open too. See how much you can catch in your waiting mouth. Swallow or spit -- up to you. Next, you will empty your anus. While still upside down in the shower, expel that plug without using your hands. Finally, you will empty your balls. Lube up that cock, and jerk off. See how much cummsies you can catch in your mouth.
Dare-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare-O-Rama for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk