Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-08-2021, 01:54 PM   #1951
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Yay! The prisoner got away with 15 minutes of masturbating with her pants off again. More edges reached. She'll probably continue working those edges.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 02:06 PM   #1952
CSasha
Oracle

Comes by on patrol giving the inmate a close SIGHT (Pr*soner 5702693), and a blink.

(My personal totals: h*ear 14, t*ouch 13, s*mells like failure 15, s*ight 4, y*ou 22, s*hort 21, s*mell the roses 1, s*lut 2, n*ice 12, b*lieve your eyes 6, p*risoner 2, successful m*e 6, d*enied 2)

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 02:13 PM   #1953
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

The prisoner sighs as the guard catches her. Just when she thinks it's safe to break the rules... she applies the pussy slaps and toothpaste and butt spanks (we're to 50) and dumps the water on her head. Stupid guards.

The prisoner lost track of time and realized she should be doing 3pm tasks. So onto those!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-08-2021, 02:17 PM   #1954
CSasha
Oracle

*makes sure that the hidden cameras having a*SIGHT (Pr*soner 5702693) *on inmate 1014 are still aligned and well hidden while the inmate is busy. Guards have to keep watch of their additional incomes.*

(My personal totals: h*ear 14, t*ouch 13, s*mells like failure 15, s*ight 5, y*ou 22, s*hort 21, s*mell the roses 1, s*lut 2, n*ice 12, b*lieve your eyes 6, p*risoner 2, successful m*e 6, d*enied 2)

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 10-08-2021, 02:39 PM   #1955
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Finished washing and writing for the parole hearing:

Ladies and gentleman of the parole board. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me today. As you know, this is my first parole hearing since becoming incarcerated. Prison time has been difficult, but I have also learned a lot about myself. I want to share my story with you today - the story of my past and the story of what I've learned in my time behind bars. I am hopeful that what I share will illuminate to you my growth and ability to reenter society in a productive manner.

I grew up in a very religious home. Life was strict as a child. No swearing, do your homework, be responsible. As I grew up, I wasn't allowed to watch R rated movies or drink caffeine. Certainly other drugs, cigarettes, and booze were off the table. We attended church every week and returned for youth group activities throughout the week as well. My life was regimented, controlled. The expectations were high. And I usually lived up to those expectations in that environment.

Then I graduated from high school. Suddenly I was an adult and in charge of my own life. There were no more rules or restrictions. I couldn't help but finally rebel against the stringent rules. I stayed up too late. I overindulged. And that's what landed me here, ladies and gentlemen. I was admittedly high on the thrills of rebelling when my friends convinced me to lift that lambo. Boy, did that car handle high speeds like a charm. But that's beside the point. I was rightfully arrested and convicted of grand theft and placed within this facility.

Suddenly there were rules and structure in my life again. And I quickly realized how much I needed a more structured life. The other inmates in here don't make it easy to follow the rules. You may notice that there are infractions on my record, but I beg of you to take note that the things I have done in here were merely to survive. I know that when I make it back to the outside world, I need to be more stringent in my life. I need to seek out friends and potential partners whow will enforce the rules of clean, obedient living. I realize now that I belong under the control of others and cannot be trusted to do so by myself.

But I know that while there is a structure in this prison, it isn't the right environment for me only because of the other prisoners here with me. So I ask that you consider my release into parole. Parole will still provide the structure I need, enforced by a parole officer. The time under that officer's control will allow me to transition, give me time to establish connections with those who will keep me under control once my parole has expired. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 10-08-2021, 02:57 PM   #1956
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

*phew* The prisoner made it through a 15 minute period masturbating again with her pants down and didn't get caught! Just about time to head to that parole hearing.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-08-2021, 03:31 PM   #1957
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

The prisoner returns to her cell angrily, The parole board had made their decision before she even read her statement! What jerks! She keeps her hands behind her back (she REALLY doesn't want to cane herself at all) and paces in her cell. She does stop twice however because she has a feeling the other prisoners are watching her and applies the punishments (jumping jacks and running in place) since the rules state she is automatically caught. She angrily throws her shirt at a guard (also automatically caught) and applies 70 spanks and dumps water on her head.

She can only hope the other prisoners respect her rule breaking so she doesn't face their rudeness at dinner.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-08-2021, 03:33 PM   #1958
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Note: Just got to the next spoiler. Per the rules will be working on applying the following (broke 14 rules):

14: 50 breast hits with wooden spoon
15: 25 clit hits with wooden spoon
16: 50 thigh hits with wooden spoon
17: 50 ass hits with wooden spoon
18: 50 breast hits with wooden spoon
19: 25 clit hits with mini flogger
20: 50 thigh hits with mini flogger

21: 50 ass hits with mini flogger
22: 50 breast hits with mini flogger
23: 10 clit hits with hand
24: 20 thigh hits with hand
25: 20 ass hits with hand
26: 20 breast hits with hand
27: 10 clit hits with hand
28: 20 thigh hits with hand
29: 20 ass hits with hand
30: 20 breast hits with hand

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-08-2021, 03:34 PM   #1959
CSasha
Oracle

Taking SIGHT (Pr*soner 5702693) on this parole, I would immediately release the inmate.

(My personal totals: h*ear 14, t*ouch 13, s*mells like failure 15, s*ight 6, y*ou 22, s*hort 21, s*mell the roses 1, s*lut 2, n*ice 12, b*lieve your eyes 6, p*risoner 2, successful m*e 6, d*enied 2)

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 10-08-2021 at 04:13 PM.
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 10-08-2021, 03:53 PM   #1960
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Ouch! Pain and a 'friend' took all of the prisoner's stuff except for her puzzle book. Rudeness! Nearly 5pm. Just a few more hours to this torture...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-08-2021, 04:00 PM   #1961
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

* Making the rounds around the cells *

Making any new friends inmate?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 04:11 PM   #1962
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

The prisoner stares at the guard, a pulsing vibrator on her clit. The vibrator is hidden by her pants, so she tries to play it cool, "Yes, sir. This is my new friend." She gives an innocent smile.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-08-2021, 04:18 PM   #1963
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Wonderful. Play nice hwi two.

* Walks away *

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 04:27 PM   #1964
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

The prisoner squirms just a bit on her chair, trying to concentrate on the puzzles she and her new 'friend' are doing together.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 10-08-2021, 04:44 PM   #1965
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

The prisoner continues to squirm. The vibrations are so distracting. Dinner should be soon at least. The vibrations had to stop at dinner time, right?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk