bet on the final?
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:58 PM   #1937
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
bet on the final?
I could do that. What can we wager? I'm hapoy to put denial days up and anything else to entice the pot.
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #1938
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
bet on the final?
Oh come on Sam. France is much stronger that Croatia !
every team on the left side of the chart (France - Belgium - Brazil ...) could defeat the champion of the right side lol
this bet is too easy lol unless you bet with number of goals
pirahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:06 PM   #1939
oddjobber
getDare Devil

ssshhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old 07-11-2018, 05:10 PM   #1940
MistressJessica12
getDare Sweetheart

add a day for all with 5 edges while you play some nursery songs

Likes: daring, torturing, inflicting chastity, controlling orgasm
Dislikes: boring slaves
Limits: I will respect yours, but might push them.
My limits: illegal, unsafe, anything to do with pictures
MistressJessica12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MistressJessica12 for this post:
Old 07-11-2018, 05:18 PM   #1941
wesam
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Kneeling before my Mistress, licking the dirt she stepped on <3 Xx

Quote:

adding 3 days and 200 strokes without edging
thank you mistress sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressJessica12 View Post
thank you mistress jessica

mistress sam i would like to bet on the final game can i?

Its Pm DaresCall it Lizzy XxIt is a Cum Slt x

Pet play • Feminisation • Chastity • Humiliation
Humiliation • Name calling • CBT • Cum Eating
Piss Drinking • Spanking • Edging • Punishment
Permanent • Family & Friends • Scat • Public • Illegal • pics/vids • Social Suicide •

x Will Do Reports x

xXx
wesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:53 PM   #1942
RockAndRush

Post Report (Wall of text)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressJessica12 View Post
Thank you for the extra day, along with the 5 edges, MistressJessica. This task was so much harder than I had anticipated. I first thought to myself “I'll just turn on some nursery rhymes, do 5 quick edges, and be done with it.” What I was not prepared for, was how hard it was for me to focus while edging to these songs.

The very first song I listened to was “The Wheels on the Bus.” There was no reason as to why I picked this song, it was just the first song that I happened to come across. I played the song and... nothing. I couldn't even get in the mood. I tried changing the lyrics I heard to “The Mistress on the bus says 'stroke that cock' “ or any other phrase I could think of at the time. I also tried imagining myself on a bus, tied up, naked, and gagged with a Mistress teasing my cock. All of this was barely enough to keep me hard. Every time I started to get a little more excited and closer to edge, the childish lyrics would pierce right through and I'd lose my focus. I wasn't even close to my first edge, despite my best efforts.

The next song on the playlist was one that I hadn't heard before. It was called “Are We There Yet?” I felt as though this song knew what I was going through and was mocking me. The chorus of this song was somebody asking “Are we there yet?” then, presumably the parents would answer “Not yet!” Every time I heard the chorus, I thought to myself “Am I there yet?”, referring to the edge, and of course I would have the song remind me “Not yet!” I don't remember what the verses of this song where about. I think it had to do with looking out a window and seeing things? I tried my best to tune as much of it as I could out, as I was (somehow) able to get my first edge about 7 minutes in.

Up next on the playlist was “London Bridge is Falling Down.” This song had an absurdly long intro, and I wanted to take full advantage of it. Even though I spent most of it jotting down quick notes in a word document about my first edge, I was able to get myself close to the second edge by the time the actual song started. When the lyrics started, it slowed me down a little (I don't know what it is about these songs, I just can't concentrate during them), but I was able to make it to my second edge about half way through the song. I wrote down my notes and continued stroking at a decent pace. Nothing to get me to another edge, but I comfortably maintained my hard-on throughout the remainder of the song.

The next song (or continuation of the first?) was an absolute god-send. It was to the tune of “London Bridge is Falling Down,” but the lyrics were “Blow your balloon up, [blow, blow, blow (x3)] It's time for the race.” And race is the one thing my mind did. Seeing how “blow your balloon (up)” could be interpreted in a few different ways, I had no problem imagining myself receiving the blowjob I've never had, but have only dreamt about. “It's time for the race” was translated in my head to “you are racing to the edge, and you better hurry!” I achieved my third edge during this song and was nearing the fourth by the time it finished.

Then, “Mary Had a Little Lamb” played. I was getting better at this. I realized I just had to translate the songs into something more kinky, and I would get by no problem. In my mind, 'Mary had a little lamb' was about Mistress Mary, who had me, as her little pet lamb. “And every where that Mary went, her pet was sure to go.” Well of course, I was on a tight leash. There was no way I couldn't follow Mary around everywhere. This thought alone pushed me to the fourth edge. The song also has lyrics about “against the rules” or “breaking the rules,” something like that. Yep, guess Mistress Mary will have to punish me for that right? More fantasies of Mary punishing me pursued.

By the time I took notes of the song/what I felt for my fourth edge, “Mary Had a Little Lamb” was almost over. I didn't know it was nearly over, but the scenes of me and Mary had me going for sure. I was nearing my fifth and final edge when “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” came on. I'm not sure what it was about the singers, but they're voices were so.... bad? It almost hurt to listen to. I honestly just toughed it out and tried my best to focus back on Mary. Fortunately, I was able to drown out the song enough to think about Mary again, my imaginary Mistress. I was able to squeeze the fifth edge out just a short ways into “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.”

Overall, I did not enjoy those edges AT ALL. I honestly don't know even how to describe them. They were definitely humiliating, and not in a good way. I thought I usually liked being humiliated in private, but I would probably never do those again if it were up to me. Just not up my ally.

Thank you again MistressJessica, for posting what has been the most challenging (and least fun(shhh, I didnt't say that)) task I've had since being in this thread.

Likes: bondage, light pain, orgasm control, spankings, bladder control, private humiliation, pet play, chastity

Dislikes: corner time, ice, line writing, hard pain, toothpaste, clothespins

Limits: scat, bestiality, family/friends, illegal, bodily fluids, extreme pain, permanent marks, etc
RockAndRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:51 PM   #1943
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you for the days and edges...
I really try not to do many edges, but as this is the only chance to touch I have done 5 again. Just hoping I won't run out of them too soon.

If you offer a bet I've to take it Sam ...
But there are 2 games to bet on.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:12 PM   #1944
oddjobber
getDare Devil

So is the next game France vs. Croatia??

I believe it is Friday....what can I wager?
Old 07-12-2018, 05:17 PM   #1945
RockAndRush

I don't know much about soccer or who's playing, but I'd fancy a wager too, if allowed.

Likes: bondage, light pain, orgasm control, spankings, bladder control, private humiliation, pet play, chastity

Limits: scat, bestiality, family/friends, illegal, bodily fluids, extreme pain, permanent marks, etc
Old 07-13-2018, 03:10 AM   #1946
Pleaseloveme

I want to get in on this thread!

kik: pleaselovemegd

18/M/350 lbs/6'6"/GAY/2" dick hard/>.5" dick soft

Likes: ABDL, Diapers, Chastity, Anal, Piss, Shit, Toilet, Underwear Control, Bondage, Shower Control, Sleeping, Anything not in limits

LIMITS: Friends/ Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal

PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Neutral/Dislikes/Hates

Toys: Chastity cage, Butt-plugs, Diapers, Dildo, Enema kit
Pleaseloveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 03:13 AM   #1947
Sam~
Truth Freak

World cup bets.

Been trying to make it a bit more interesting, as I guess France are heavy favourites..

So a few option's...

Can bet up to 25% denial on result of France vs Croatia

Or double or nothing, bet up to 50% on results of both France vs Croatia and Belgium vs England (have to get both right to win bet)

You can bet an additional 25% on the actual score of either game.

So in theory you could get a 100% reduction if you get the score correct for both games

All bets must be in before the start of the 1st game.

Last edited by Sam~; 07-13-2018 at 03:15 AM.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:14 AM   #1948
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleaseloveme View Post
I want to get in on this thread!
Welcome I'll start you off with 3 day's and 5 edges by humping something while gagged.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:53 AM   #1949
RockAndRush

Quote:
World cup bets.

Been trying to make it a bit more interesting, as I guess France are heavy favourites..

So a few option's...

Can bet up to 25% denial on result of France vs Croatia

Or double or nothing, bet up to 50% on results of both France vs Croatia and Belgium vs England (have to get both right to win bet)

You can bet an additional 25% on the actual score of either game.

So in theory you could get a 100% reduction if you get the score correct for both games

All bets must be in before the start of the 1st game.
This is exciting! I would like to wager 50% on France and Belgium winning. I need to update my signature too, but I think i have 1 less day than it actually shows since no days were added yesterday. I'll update it it when I get home.

And just for funsies, I want to say that I think France will win 2-1. And Belgium will win 1-0.

Edit: 4 days left at the time of this post, so betting 2 days

Last edited by RockAndRush; 07-13-2018 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-13-2018, 05:42 AM   #1950
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

If you joined in the last 24 hours add 3 day's

Everyone else add 1 day

For all, 5 edges while melting ice cubes on your nipples

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings