Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #183
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What is going to happen next?

Find out now in ………

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 13

"Watch out for the window," screamed Rexy with a fearless roar as they hit a ramp and went hurtling through the night. Higher and higher they flew, before coming to land on some soft grass outside.

Bump, they went, with the car shattering into a thousand pieces behind them.

"This is where we have those teddy bear picnics," laughed Billy Bear, remembering the time he had sat opposite Rachie looking up her short black skirt and seeing her pantyless holes.

The two teddies sat excited smelling the fresh air and watching the big black fluffy sheep floating across the sky.

"Do we need to race off and find the garage?" asked Rexy, believing that was the only sensible thing to do.

The answer was "Okay," and another weird shake of the head from Billy.

"Sorry, Rusty," the two fluffy things cried as they jumped to their feet and ran off as fast as their paws would carry them.

It didn't take them long to find the garage and a relieved party of teddies sat besides the rocket. They were happy Billy and Dan O Saurus were safe.

"I think it's time we went to find Roary's roar," said Star Cow.

With everyteddy agreeing they hopped back into the colourful rocket and asked MIss Piggy for a special coin, inserting it into the correct slot they zoomed way up high towards the fluffy sheep.

"Watch out for those sheep," cried Star, before screaming, "Mooo-ve to the left, mooo-ve to the right. I think the moooo-ment is right to fly straight between them - we need mooooo-re speed!"

Floppy did just that, and the acceleration from the Rocket was phenomenal. Billy and Rexy thought they had been travelling at some speed on Rusty moments earlier, but it was nothing compared with this.

"What are we going to do to pass the time?" asked a polite young cow called Cuddles.

"Well, we could continue our game of truth or dare," answered Floppy, who was sat busy flying the spacecraft through the sky.

The teddies all giggled as they realised this could be a special trip indeed. Looking out the various shaped windows they were amazed at all they could see.

"Okay, who's gunna go first?" asked Quackers

"I dare everyone to hold a full glass of water between their legs for the next ten teddy minutes," cried Panda, not waiting to be told who's go it was, or even ask if they wanted a truth instead.

"Oh, this is going to be interesting," cried star, who really was wobbly on her feet. She could hardly stand up for a minute without falling over.

The teddies all looked around for glasses and went to the magical rocket kitchen to fill them up with water. Everyteddy on the main floor other than Floppy and Panda soon had a full glass of water ready to attempt the dare.

Floppy really was a careful rocket driver, and there was hardly a jolt as he changed direction ever so slightly. "This is going to be easy, if the rocket is as still as this," thought Froggie out loud.

Rexy sat there wanting a little more fun. How could he have this? he thought to himself. Suddenly an idea came to him. "RAWR," he yelled at the top of his voice.

A few of the teddies jumped and spilt the ice cold water all over themselves. But the worst teddy affected was Billy, who wet himself with fear. Luckily he was wearing a diaper to catch his bear wee.

Thank goodness he was wearing it or there would have been pee flying through the air everywhere, as even little bears have a lot of urine to deposit.

Some of the teddies sat with wet fur, feeling a little annoyed at the trick Rexy had played. The rest of the teds remained with the water between their legs laughing at all that had just happened.

"Seven teddy minutes left," yelped Floppy.

"Wow look at that big yellow ball," croaked Froggie, as he looked out the window at the passing sun.

"This flying is easy, I think I could do it with my eyes shut," said Floppy showing off his skills by taking his feet off the controls.

"Okay, if you’re that good, I dare you to fly it on your own while blindfolded."

"Okay, whatever," answered Floppy, not wanting to be outdone.

"What can we use as a blindfold?" asked cuddles, as he began to search the various different drawers in the colourful rocket.

"I know what we can use to blindfold Floppy," croaked Froggie.

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What are they going to use to blindfold froggie?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for answers.

PS - There maybe a photo inserted in the comming days (depends if can find items/teddies required) Been ill since tuesday and halted progress.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #184
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Great update you are a verry talented writer and your stories are amazing. I really enjoy reading them I hope you are feeling better soon
Keep up the great work!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #185
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my god this is so unbelieble funny xD

"But the worst teddy affected was Billy, who wet himself with fear. Luckily he was wearing a diaper to catch his bear wee."

rofl xD

I really love your writing Rachie :3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #186
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Hehe up to your usual high standard Rachie so congrats !! Lovely chapter and a lovely story which hasn't failed to make me smile yet

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #187
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Amazing do you write all of this alone or do some of your friends help?

RACHIE EDIT
I write it all alone. Friends have nothing to do with this story, and nobody see's it before its posted other than Leo who has kindly offered his services as a proof reader

Love Rachie
x x x x

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me

Last edited by Rachie; 10-07-2011 at 12:37 PM.
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:48 PM   #188
Sally123

WOW Rachie!!!
As always i'm flabbergasted by your awesome work!
I can't wait to read more!!
Love you for always! <3<3<3
Love Sally xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo **hugs**
p.s. Get Well Soon!!!
Keep it up!

Member of "exclusive jokes that only Sally and Sashy understand" club.

22:58:14] Dracnoff [»] Sally123: Be more like Robbo77 and never give up!

[00:31:31] Satoshi: ‹@Sally123› I love the way you type :kissing:
Sally123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #189
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Whereva do you get your ideas from. So funny and makes smile as always
Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #190
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, awesome as ever!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #191
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Wow definitely a good story. Your other ones will always be better but this is a good alternative for when I need a laugh. Can't wait for more.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #192
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Thanks for the update, Rachie. I am now in my happy place.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:03 AM   #193
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Teddy wetting himself while in a rocket, whateva next a dinosaur, oh wait there's already is one
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #194
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What will they use as a blindfold.

Please read laugh and comment

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 14

"I know what we can use blindfold Floppy with," croaked Froggie.

Everyteddy stirred, wondering what he was going to suggest.

"Well down on the third floor, I saw Leo parading around in a black pair of panties - we could use them, surely. If Floppy thinks it is so easy, why not add the extra effect of Rachie's smell and taste on his powerful nose/tongue?"

Everyteddy looked happy at the suggestion, and Star went off on her wobbly legs to find her friend Leo. The room was left in silence. Was Floppy really good enough to fulfil his dare? they wondered while sat with the glasses of water still between their legs.

Approaching the weird rocket lift, Star had to push the different coloured/shaped blocks through their respective holes. Completing this, the lift soared down at record speed, giving a frightful jerk at the bottom.

It didn't take Star long to find Leo's quarters.

"Leo, we need your underwear," asked Star, cowering on her skinny feet.

"What do I get?" snapped the furry leopard.

"Errrerrr," cowered Star, not expecting to be challenged. "What do you want?" she eventually asked.

Leo sat smiling to himself, realising if Star wanted his underwear that desperately, she would do just about anything he asked. He wondered what he should he say.

"Give me a teddy shake," said Leo eventually, with a smug grin on his face which had turned as white as snow.

"Okay," replied a puzzled Star.

Slowly approaching Leo she stuck out her hand and began to shake Leo's furry paws. She cowered as she felt the razor sharp claws, wondering if she was really brave enough to give them a shake.

"Not that sort of hand shake," snapped Leo, realising that Star was believing he meant a paw shake.

Star looked up puzzled, before realising what Leo was actually meaning. Cowering her legs began to shake like thunder as Leo pulled his sexy underwear down to reveal a very fluffy, yet stiff dick. Smiling, Leo instructed star to get on her skinny knees.

Doing so, Star came face to face with a monstrous sight.

"Don't be a coward - hurry up and get to work," he instructed the black and white cow.

Star really wasn't sure how everything was supposed to go, however she was soon to be shown.

Everything was fairly dark, when suddenly there was a flash of light that hit Star’s eyes like a thunderbolt. Seconds later everything began to unfold in front of her as she realised it was moving pictures. Omg it’s the people of the box, she thought, what are they doing?

There were two people on the screen. The sexy slim female walked up to a male and slowly reached for his tool.

Star sat open mouthed as the events unfolded. Would Leo really make her do all of this?

"Hurry up and get to it," Leo roared.

Star realised that to get the underwear like she had been instructed, she must pleasure Leo to his heart’s content. She was already in position and stuck out her hand/leg to grab the stiff lifelike thing that was dangling freely between Leo’s legs.

Slowly her grip tightened as she started to give the cock a stroke. Her confidence increased as she realised it was nothing like the stories she had been told in the past. Imagining the pleasure Leo was receiving caused a huge smile to cross her face.

"That's good, my dear," Leo replied, as the DVD continued in the background.

"I'm no dear, I'm a cow," Star replied, breaking the special bond the two of them had made.

Meanwhile, Leo was lost in a world of his own as Star kept stroking and tightening her grip on the precious fur.

"Keep going, I'm going to squirt, I'm going to squirt," smiled Leo, repeating it over and over again with the occasional, "You’re such a slutty cow," mixed in with good effect.

Just then something magical happened, as something white squirted out Leo’s magical cock.

The white stuff flew through the air and landed everywhere. "What the flubbed jubs is that?" asked a surprised Star, shocked at the sour cream-like stuff that had flown from inside Leo.

"What does it look like?" asked Leo, believing it should be obvious to what it was.

"Is it sour cream, it looks so tasty," the cow replied.

"Would you like to..."

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Hope you liked the funny part, please comment and more teddies will cum

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:16 PM   #195
owlart
getDare Devil

lol, thanks Rachie, Teddy sex!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements