Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-31-2012, 03:03 AM   #181
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pymani96 View Post
I hate it when threads get abandoned...
Pymani
Actually Daremaster1 is right i've had a lot to deal with including exams and family stuff however i'm in the process of prewriting the next section so this sort of thing doesn't happen again (10 chapters) i will start posting as soon as i feel i have writtten enough

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:16 AM   #182
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.M.N View Post
Actually Daremaster1 is right i've had a lot to deal with including exams and family stuff however i'm in the process of prewriting the next section so this sort of thing doesn't happen again (10 chapters) i will start posting as soon as i feel i have writtten enough
That's a good idea - have plenty of parts written in advance to post when ready. (have always done this) there are a few downsides if you get to much and don't post often. One of these is you are writing about something many chapters away and can forget what readers are currently reading. Another is when you get an exciting part and you just want to let others read it ASAP.

Would suggest you try to plan to have approx 2 -3 weeks writing/ posting in advance at all convenient times. Anymore than this from experience can seem annoying.

Good luck with all exams and life and glad you are continuing.

Love Rachie - (IPAD)
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #183
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Well I'm glad my suspicions have been overturned
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #184
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

I am very very excited for the next installment!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #185
KjblankenshipKevin

Amazing story can't wait for more
Old 02-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #186
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Hi hi readers

So yeah i've taken a break from this story but i've prewritten alot and i've finally written enough for me to start posting so the new chapter is below ! I've also been told that people liked my audio blogs so i shall start making those again when i have time but for now thank you all for the comments so far they always make me smile when i read them. Only a short chapter today but it's a good introduction into the next section. Hope you like it ! Remember to comment !

Chapter 24

“I’ve really got to go to bed Ryan! It’s 4am and we have to be up in 3 hours.” I said as quietly as possible in an attempt not to wake my parents up.

“Hehe you said that you were going an ago but never did,” Ryan replied with a cute giggle at the end.

“Well can you really blame me for wanting to spend hours talking to such a sexy man?” I retorted.

“Awww, right, now I’m TELLING you to go to bed!” Ryan demanded.

“Haha ok, anything for you dear, you know that.”

“Yes, I really do, now night night, I love you!”

“Night, I love you too!” I said putting the phone down and letting and a large sigh of happiness. That man is one in a million...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up James, it’s time for college” the all too familiar sound of my dad’s voice waking me up from my comfortable slumber and holding a mug of tea for me.

I grumble and slightly open my eyes.

“Uh, come on, we’ve got our trip tomorrow. A long weekend in a beach house whilst we go visit your Uncle Kevin will be fun!” My dad exclaimed trying to excite me.

“Yeah, should be quite fun actually.” I replied, slowly sitting up on my bed.

“Actually James, I’ve been meaning to speak to you about this trip anyway. Me and your mother have decided, that if it’s not too late, you can invite a friend to bring along with you for company as me and your mum will be staying over in Kevin’s house for a night just so we can enjoy the meal properly.” Explained my dad.

My eyes widened with excited as i said, “Really?! That would be totally awesome if i could do that! Can i bring Ryan?”

“Haha you really haven’t grown up have you, James? Yes course you can as long as you think he won’t mind sharing a room with you?”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure he will be fine with it,” I said putting the mug of tea that my dad brought for me on my desk and jumping out of bed to go in the bathroom.

One day of college before the trip, luckily Ryan lives off short notice and therefore getting him to come will be a piece of cake.

The day at college dragged on just like any other there. 2 hours of philosophy......1 hour break......1 hour tutor......2 hours of chemistry and then... Vacation time!

I get home and feel my phone vibrate in my pocket; it was a text from Ryan.

It read “Yeah my parents say i can go and I’ve already started packing : ) what time you want me around in the morning? xx”

“Sorry darling but it’s going to be early, be round for 7am? It’s quite a long journey to the house but the news says that there will be a heat wave so we will have lots of hot sun and sand to enjoy when we do arrive! xx” I replied, chucking my phone onto my bed and staring the mountainous and hazardous climb to the top of my wardrobe to get my suitcase.

After having many boxes falling on top of me and much frustration at outfit choices, I dragged my full two person sized suitcase downstairs and left it by the door and whispered to myself,

“This trip is going to be amazing.”

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #187
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

WAY to set us up for many new surprises. Very exciting, thank you.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #188
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Hallelujah! Jmn strikes again! Despite the short chapter, I still FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY!!! Please, let us hope that jmn keeps this story going, and not let I dwindle into the trashcan. Staying put for any updates in the plot, as in I'm subscribed to the thread...
Ok. I'm gonna shut up now!
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #189
daremaster 1
getDare God

This story is really good. Thanks!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #190
Rachie

Well written part adding a lot more possibilities to the story. Vacation/Holiday/Trip sounds lovely.

Thanks for message and keep up the amazing story. (Well worth the wait lol)

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 02-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #191
gigglebox

Yay! Keep it up!

PS: Despite my futile protestations to the contrary JMN is right I am a SLUT.

Assume that anything and everything I tell you to do as a domme/TorD partner is for entertainment purposes only.
gigglebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #192
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Missed so much D: I've been meaning to read this for months oh well finaly got round to it and after reading I am now your tallest fan coming in at 6' 2"

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #193
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Morning/evening/afternoon readers

New chapter below, it's longer than the last chapter i put up but maybe not as long as i want it to be. Thank you sooooo soooo much for all the comments, i was a little worried that people wouldn't read it after i starting posted again but i'm glad people do. When i have alot more time i will organising a thanking of the comments properly but for now i would just like to say they all made me smile and Aliciai<3u, yours made me laugh so thanks

Also Rachie has asked me to pm her when a new chapter is up so if anyone else would like me to do that then just comment and say so. Hope you like the newest chapter !

Chapter 25

“Have you packed this James?”
“Yes dad, I packed it last night”

“Are you almost ready James?”
“Yes, I’ve just got to brush my teeth and shave.”

The stressed getting-ready-to-leave mood was spread throughout the house this morning, each one of us panicking that we will leave something important behind. Amidst all the running however we were all incredibly excited to be getting away, me probably most of all, it’s been 2 months 3 weeks and 2 days since Ryan and I started going and it’s been amazing. Talking every night, texting during the day, it never gets boring.

*Knock, knock*

“James, go get the door, Ryan’s here. Go and start loading your suitcases in the car as well,” my dad shouted up the stairs. I ran to the door, stumbling once or twice, to greet Ryan.

Opening the door I smiled and attempting to pick up my humongous suitcase to move it to the car…and failing.

“Switch?” Ryan said holding out a small compact suitcase. I nodded and took Ryan’s suitcase from him, watching him picking my luggage with virtual ease… you can tell who’s the man in our relationship.

After we carried each others luggage and shoved it in the car Ryan turned and kissed me.

“This trip is going to be so amazing and special, I promise you.” He said finishing with giving a hug and then going back into my house to help my parents load the rest of my stuff, he was so sweet like that.

With all the bags in the car my dad turned on the engine to the car and said “Right then here we go,” and started driving. Ryan, with a big grin on his face, sneakily grabbed and squeezed my hand as we set off.

The car trip didn’t feel that long with someone to talk to; we spoke about all the random stuff that we normally talk about, ranging from what we saw on television last night, to why I actually despise live chickens…with all their clucking… grr.

Our lips locked and engaged in a passionate kiss, Ryan slowly moved his hand from rubbing my neck to placing a single finger on my chest, running it down my shirtless body until it reached the button of my jeans…and then he moved it away, starting to caress my abs whilst he kissed my neck. The sensations he was giving me sent shivers down my spine, I let out a small, quiet groan. “Haha you like that, do you?” Ryan whispered into my ear, I nodded. “Well, hopefully you will like this too” his tongue then continued with his exploration of my chest. As he sensually licked my pecs and nipples it caused and uncontrollable stirring down to my trousers. which Ryan noticed had occurred. “I knew it would” he said with a smile as he pulled away from one pec and making his way to the other one. “You ready to take this to the next level?” I nodded once again and Ryan’s smile now turned into a caring grin. He started undoing my jeans, the thought of what was about to happen made a tent form in my tight black boxers. Once he had finished pulling down my jeans he looked up at me once more and mouthed the words “I love you” and all my nervousness about this being my first time disappeared. Ryan put his hand on the waistband of my boxers and tugged down to reveal…

“James!” I felt someone prodding me; I opened my eyes and saw the beach house! We had finally arrived! “You fell asleep there James, let’s go stretch our legs and you can show me around this giant house here.” Ryan said in his all too manly voice.

As I got out of the car I left out a large sigh and followed Ryan up to the door of the house.

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 02-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #194
daremaster 1
getDare God

Impresive! Keep going!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #195
Rachie

Great part leaves me eager for more. Like Ryan i gave a large sigh as i read the last part, want more lol

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, bed, ben, butt, cock, dare, dick, dream, friendship, gay, getdare, james, jmn, m&m, penis, plan, relationship, romance, ryan, sex, story, swim, teacher, toilet, truth