Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-27-2011, 06:05 AM   #181
Abmp

Wow. Can't wait for more.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #182
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LIX)

After their discussion, Ben and Evan's interactions became less icy and more cordial. Things were still not the same as they had once been, but at least they weren't so bitter. Evan had even invited Ben to come with him to a Halloween party that some of his friend's were throwing. They weren't attending as a couple of course, and Ben hadn't wanted to go at all at first, but it seemed better than spending the night alone.

As one might expect, the party featured plenty of candy and treats, guys and girls in costumes, and a few traditional activities like bobbing for apples to add some fun to the festivities. With everyone dressed up for the occasion and wearing masks, Ben couldn't recognize anyone. Not that it truly mattered. He didn't really know any of the people here anyway. Perhaps it was to be expected among a bunch of college students on a night like this, but there was plenty of alcohol consumption taking place as well. Ben wasn't much of a drinker though, and he had lost track of Evan. He walked around the frat house aimlessly, not really fitting in among the costumed and increasingly uninhibited partygoers.

"Is that you, Ben?" asked someone wearing a gorilla suit.

"Uh, yeah," said Ben, "Who are you?"

"Tonight, I'm King Kong," laughed the gorilla, "You look out of place. Aren't you having fun? Come on upstairs, and I promise you it won't be a dull night."

The voice sounded familiar, but Ben couldn't place it. Not having anything better to do, Ben followed the guy upstairs. He could hear moans of unrestrained lovemaking through closed doors as they walked down the hall, finally entering the room at the end. Someone else, dressed as a ninja, closed the door behind them as Ben and the gorilla walked in.

"What's going on?" asked Ben, wondering what these guys were planning to do in the empty room.

The ninja grabbed Ben's arms, holding him still as the gorilla answered, "We thought we'd have a little fun tonight, Ben. We're not too fond of your costume though. We have a different one in mind for you tonight."
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:25 PM   #183
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, Nice... I cant wait for more
Old 10-28-2011, 06:50 PM   #184
daremaster 1
getDare God

Very nice... can't wait for more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #185
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LX)

"Hold him down so I can strip him," the gorilla told the ninja.

As they removed his vampire costume, leaving him in only his white briefs, it did not take Ben long to realize that the gorilla and ninja were not friends, but captors.

The gorilla held up a roll of plastic wrap as he said to Ben, "This will teach you."

"Logan!" exclaimed Ben, who had suddenly recognized the voice.

Pulling off his mask, Logan confirmed his identity, "So, you have finally figured out who I am."

"What are you doing?" asked Ben, still confused.

"Giving you a proper costume," Logan chuckled, "You're going to be our Halloween mummy."

With that, Logan and the unidentified ninja placed a piece of duct tape over Ben's mouth to keep him quiet. Holding his arms against his sides, they began to unroll the plastic wrap, draping it from shoulder to shoulder. From one arm across his chest to the other, then behind his back and again to the front, they wrapped him like a mummy. As they continued to cover his upper body, his arms became more and more tightly bound to the sides of his body, unable to move. He tried to kick and struggle when they moved down and began to wrap to his legs, but one of them held his feet while the other continued to relentlessly encircle his body with plastic wrap. How much of that stuff had they brought with them? Ben watched powerlessly, becoming more and more helpless each time the roll passed around his body. He felt the film clinging tightly to his skin, hindering his movement. Soon, he would be fully immobilized, unable to budge and unable to call for help.

"What's this?" asked Logan, passing his hand over Ben's crotch, "Does ickle Benny boy have a little stiffy in his cute, adorable tighty whities? Maybe he likes this after all."

Ben had to admit to himself that were it not for the fact that he felt so vulnerable right now, he might have found the experience of being mummified quite kinky and maybe even enjoyable. However, given the circumstances, Ben was not so much horny as he was scared. Why was this happening? As Ben watched in despair, his captors continued to wrap layer after layer upon his body. Once they had exhausted their supply of plastic wrap, they switched to toilet paper, presumably to make him look even more like an authentic mummy. When they were finally finished, they taped a piece of paper to Ben's chest. Satisfied with their work, Logan motioned for the ninja to follow him as they left him the room.

Lying on the ground, Ben could neither move nor speak. He was completely covered in plastic wrap and duct tape, except for his nose so he could breathe and his eyes so he could see. It seemed this Halloween had brought Ben more tricks than treats. How long would he be stuck in this condition before someone found and rescued him?
Old 11-01-2011, 01:35 AM   #186
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, really amazing chapter....somehoow you know just how to turn the story to keep it new and exciting without over dramatising it....I Love it

Keep it up
Old 11-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #187
collegeboy

Thanks to all the readers who have been following along so far. I trust you're still enjoying the ride.

LX completes the third arc of Ben and Evan's story. There will be a short break before the story resumes in a couple weeks.

In the meantime, I'm actually beginning to work on another story as well. Keep an eye out because I hope to have something ready to share by the end of the week.

(Yes, this means I'll be trying to write two stories simultaneously, but I think I'm up for the challenge.)
Old 11-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #188
paingame4

Love it keep it up

Bi

I love Dylan and Connor
AND GOTDARED just as much <3

if you want to play tord with me private message if you wana play <3
paingame4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #189
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

this is really great!!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #190
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan: Dorm Lovers

Ben could no longer track the passage of time. Even though his eyes were uncovered, it was dark in the room, and the material covering his ears dimmed his sense of hearing. It seemed like he had spent hours in this mummified state; however, he had no idea whether this was accurate. It may have only been minutes. Nevertheless, his heart jumped up a little when he heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Who was there? He tried to signal his presence by moving as much as he could, though it was not very much. He did not know what would happen once someone found him, but it had to be better than laying here like a helpless victim with no means of escape.

"Ben, is that you?! What happened?"

The sound of Evan's voice had not seemed so welcome in quite a long time. Ben recognized it immediately. Evan tore at the toilet paper and plastic wrap which clung to Ben's head, rushing to free his face. Meanwhile, Ben felt someone else beginning to work on his legs. As Evan tore the duct tape from Ben's mouth, Ben lifted his head and recognized James, dressed as a cowboy.

"Evan! James!" Ben exclaimed, elated by his rescue, "Thank goodness!"

"Are you all right? They didn't hurt you, did they?" Evan asked, as he and James continued unwrapping Ben, releasing him from his captivity.

"Yes," answered Ben, "I think I'm fine. It was Logan. He had someone with him. I'm not sure who."

"We know," replied Evan, "I couldn't find you anywhere at the party, and then James clued me in that Logan might be up to something. We found you as soon as we could."

It took a few minutes for Evan and James to remove all the layers which had covered Ben's body. Once he was finally no longer a mummy, Ben stood, still dressed only in his underwear, and embraced Evan in a tight hug. With one arm still wrapped around Evan, he extended the other toward James, shaking hands as he said thank you.

"No problem," said James, "I'm just sorry that he did this to you. Did you recognize whoever the guy was that Logan recruited to help him?"

"No," Ben said, "He was dressed as a ninja, but his face was covered the whole time."

"No worries," assured Evan, pocketing the piece of paper which had been taped to Ben's chest, "I intend to figure out who's responsible."
Old 11-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #191
paingame4

Default Wow

Wow that was a good add on now I can't wait for the next chapter hope it will be as good as they always are as they are amazing
Maby try to update a bit faster to keep up the speed and flow of the story
Love it keep it up
Paingame4 xxxx
<3

Bi

I love Dylan and Connor
AND GOTDARED just as much <3

if you want to play tord with me private message if you wana play <3
paingame4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #192
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

evan and ben = friends again!(?)
what is on the paper???

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #193
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingame4 View Post
Maby try to update a bit faster to keep up the speed and flow of the story
I intend to have updates ready every few days, so you won't have to wait long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
evan and ben = friends again!(?)
I think it's clear that even though they both explored other relationships, they were never really over one another. Evan broke up with Jen because he missed Ben. Ben screamed Evan's name while Levi was giving him a blow job. I think Ben and Evan are both very interested in trying to rebuild their friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
what is on the paper???
You'll find out soon. You'll recall that Levi also had a piece of paper taped to his chest after he was ambushed in the locker room.

Also, I thought I'd share a little teaser regarding Blake and Eden, the other story I've been writing. I realize that the male and female title characters may not appeal to some fans of Ben and Evan's story; however, I intend for Levi to make a crossover appearance in future updates, so Levi fans may find it worth reading.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:42 PM   #194
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (LXII)

Could picking things back up really be so simple? They had both experienced so much hurt. Ben had been devastated when he learned about Evan and Jen. Evan had hated having to witness Ben making out with Levi. Yet, when they returned to the dorm this night, after Evan had rescued Ben from his mummified captivity, things seemed different. Perhaps it was the excitement of Halloween, or maybe it was all the adrenaline from everything he had undergone at the party, but Ben felt closer to his roommate than he had in a quite some time.

Logan and the ninja had left Ben without his costume, so he had returned from the party wearing only his underwear, with a borrowed towel wrapped around his waist to provide more coverage in the cool autumn night. As he lay on the bed beside Evan, Ben allowed the towel to drop to the floor. They smiled at one another, an unspoken understanding passing between them. They would wait to see whether or not they could work things out long term, but they would, regardless, be together tonight. While Evan played with Ben's hair, Ben unhurriedly removed Evan's pirate costume, gently caressing his body as he did so. Both boys were now laying side by side, Ben wearing only his white Y-fronts; Evan, a pair of black boxer briefs, which nicely accentuated his bulging package. The fighting, the broken hearts, the humiliation at the hands of Logan, and everything else that had gone between them all seemed worth it just to be able to experience a moment like this. It was as if they had never been apart, as if all the relationship troubles had never happened, and as if it was always meant to be. They hugged, they kissed, and they reacquainted themselves intimately with each other's bodies. Although there was no actual penetration, Ben had to wonder if this was what make-up sex was supposed to be like. When they fell asleep that night, Ben and Evan were naked in each other's arms, both feeling quite content to be comfortable together once more.

When he awoke the next morning, it took Ben a few moments to recall why he and Evan were sharing the same bed. He remembered everything that happened last night. Had he and Evan really forgiven each other and forgotten everything that had come between them so easily? Ben was beginning to acknowledge that he might still have lingering feelings for Evan, despite the fact that he had thought they were finished for good. Perhaps Levi had been right after all.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:04 PM   #195
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

aww thats sweet, even if it's a sort of one night stand.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan