Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-14-2012, 12:37 AM   #181
DiaperedLittleGirl

stand naked in the corner windows and dors open for any one to see for 20 minutes
no diaper on my head pee and poop stay away from my fce same with cum
no pics
no food playl

diapers being a baby bottle time wegie humiliation

My mommy is southernbelle1984

please post it http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106994

pm me what to blog send me dares make me report the out come in a blog send me truths I'll blog them too
DiaperedLittleGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #182
daremenow
getDare Succubus

stand in a diaper only in the corner for 30 minutes. diaper must be in a wedgie. You havae to piss yourself in the first five minutes
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #183
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Drink ten glasses of any drink of your choice, then take two laxatives. now stand in the corner in a diaper until you pee and poo yourself. then remain standing there for 10 more minutes.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #184
jackyb
getDare Ladder

stand naked by the wall with ur underpants on ur head and socks on for 20 min holding a penny with ur nose on the wall evry time it falls add 5 min

U could pm to control me or with dares

No public no pee drinking no cum eating no illegal no anal no pics no cross dressing
jackyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #185
random0407
getDare Sweetheart

Dress up like a naughty school girl and stand in the coner for 2 hours.

Once was sub, but now am dom. Weird how my mind works

Ladies, if you want a dare, don't be afraid to ask, I'm more than happy to supply them.

Currently looking for a female sub, don't be shy to send me a PM, I won't force anyone into anything, unless that's what they want of course!
random0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #186
jackyb
getDare Ladder

your corner dare is to wear a bra and panties, with a pair of thongs on your head and hold a quarter next to the wall for 20 minutes, for every minute your off repeat with 5 extra minutes

No public no pee drinking no cum eating no illegal no anal no pics no cross dressing
Old 05-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #187
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

anytime you are at home for saturday you will spend in the corner. you may do whatever you want while there, but you may only remain in one corner of your choosing. the only time you may leave it is to get food, which must be eaten in the corner, and to go to the bathroom. you will do this from when you wake up til you go to sleep.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:19 AM   #188
SluttyBitch
Account Banned

Stand naked in a corner while pressing a coin against the wall for three hours. Every time the coin drops that adds fifeteen minutes to your corner time.
SluttyBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:35 PM   #189
random0407
getDare Sweetheart

Wait until you really have to pee then drink 2 glasses of water. Then stand in the corner for 30 minutes.

If you pee yourself, stand there for another 3 hours before changing or leave the corner but don't change for 12 hours.

Ladies, if you want a dare, don't be afraid to ask, I'm more than happy to supply them.

Currently looking for a female sub, don't be shy to send me a PM, I won't force anyone into anything, unless that's what they want of course!
Old 05-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #190
ExtremeMaster33

Stand in the corner naked holding a quarter with your nose with your hands extended out to the side in the air. Do this for 30 mins if you drop the money add 5 mins on to the time every time it is dropped

Dislike Anal, Family and friends, piss and scat

ill be anyones dare slave, just pm me

Teased by girls edges completed 10/350
ExtremeMaster33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #191
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

hold a stack of five quarters to the wall with your nose for 10 minutes. if you drop them add 5 minutes and resume the position.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #192
random0407
getDare Sweetheart

Stand in the corner wearing only a diaper. After 1 hour pee as much as you can into the diaper and then sit down in the corner, in your diaper for a further 30 minutes and you must not resist the urge to pee while sat down. Let it flow!!

Old 05-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #193
jackyb
getDare Ladder

Make an alarm to wake you 3 hours after you go to sleep and then you must stand in the corner for an hour

Old 05-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #194
thewedge
getDare Sweetheart

Stand in a corner in just your undies and give yourself an atomic wedgie. Now, sitdown facing the wall for an hour. Make sure to push the undies up your butt more every 10 mins.
thewedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #195
slave_slut

face the corner on your hands and knees wearing nothing but panties pulled into a wedgie with a plate of food in front of you, after 5 minutes eat everything on the plate without using your hands, then remain in the corner for a further 5 minutes.
slave_slut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time