Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-14-2023, 07:01 AM   #181
DareKiller
getDare Sweetheart

1. be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
Don't like the idea of just a straw for breathing
2. have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
Not such thing as non-preferred sex if being bi
5. use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
DareKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 09:28 AM   #182
Zivos
Baby Member

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
If it means I can watch tv or something, mummified and gagged. Don't know what I'd do submerged for 24 hours regardless of sperm~

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
My asshole honestly~ Can deal with a sore ass but not a sore throat~

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
Feet are my kink so I'd defo eat of a strangers feet~ Public toilet seats are nasty

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
Be with people of my preferred sex is better because I still get to look~ Don't really want to get blown by a woman~

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
Not use any toilet for a year~ Can always go to a park and pee in the bushes if needs be~

6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
I don't really shave my pubes anyhow but I think it'd be hot having a stranger do it to me~

7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
Webcam inside the toilet because it atleast conceals me more than with the shower~

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
Naked skydiving defo~ Could probably do it in a place that has few people around~

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
Hmm, as much as I like being a dog, I also like eating properly~ Id go with locking in stocks for a day~

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
Only be able to tie others up~ Other people should be tying me up anyways~

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
Force fed anything for a week. I'm a picky eater so It'd do me some good to try other things lol~

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
It would be a pain to apply peanut butter and I dont like being sticky~ I'd rather be tied to down to the bed~ I'm used to that anyway~

Curious: Breath play, electricity

Limits: Scat, extreme pain, wax, diapers, age play

Tele: @Zivos101
Kik: Zivos101
Zivos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 12:23 PM   #183
submissve man

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
Sound like a Spa-bath for Skincare

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
I prefer this

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
Until its a clean foot its a nice experience for a footlover like me

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
Much better as long as they look sexy für me

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
Its easy to decide for a men

6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
I dont have problems with growing pubic hair

7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
Thinking about the first option, but i think the second is better until you like your body

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
Itook this because its sound much comfortable instead of riding naked a horse

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
Sounds like a messy experience

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
I like bondage, and coudnt without

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
I dont know why, but its sounds intressting

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
Not my preferd postion for sleeping but better than beeing sticky
submissve man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 03:53 AM   #184
Kinkytrucker

Mummified and gaged. Submerged in cum is gross

Throat fucked. I’m good at blow jobs and but pkugs hurt.
im guessing the toilet seat would be cleaner

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.I’m in chastity, so I would love to be Eaton out by anyone
I could pee in tub, poop in a bag
Definitely need to be shaved. Stranger is fine
Would not want face showing
Go horse back riding. I would never jump out of a perfectly working plane.
Cage. I don’t want to be naked in public
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.i don’t want to tie others up
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.force fed
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.spread Eagle. I don’t want a dog licking the penut butter off

Does anyone actually read these?
Kinkytrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 01:20 PM   #185
Tied_up_Maid

I relly like bondage and gags!
Always wanted to try Skydiving and I am allergic to hourses so its an easy choice

If someone is up for some Chatting I am open!

E-Mail: [email protected]

Fetsch.de: Tied_up_Maid

Discord: dyingeasily

FapRoulette: Tied_up_Maid
Tied_up_Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 09:52 AM   #186
SubBabyDoll

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 11:54 PM   #187
HazelArcher83

These are what I wish I would do But would probably actually opt for the opposite lol

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). - Bath in Cum
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. - Throat fucked
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. - Toilet seat
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. - blindfolded
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).- Glass walls
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. - stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. - shower
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. - horseback
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. - market square
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. - tied up always
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. - strangers mouth
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.[/QUOTE] - tied spread eagle
HazelArcher83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 12:31 AM   #188
DraegWedgie
getDare Sweetheart

An accident can happen fast with the straw

I would say both if I can but I would choose my throat if I only can have one

It's the seat it's not that bad and I am very not into feet

with a spiky chastity cage that can be fun

Don't like the two choice but I guess it's the less worst

Never trim is just a one way ticket to a big mess so ....

As face is a limit I guess this is better

Naked means a parachute still ?

At least nobody can see me

Sub life lol

Lol I feel it's better if my food does not go in someone else mouth first

Better spread eagle like that I am ready to be used

Love : Wedgies.
Likes : Ice play, Humillition, spanking, pain, CBT, Pee holding, Anal, Hypno.
Want to try : All the other things
Limits : public, permanant, pee, poop,face.

Vote please
Anal training thread
Kik : Wedgie128974
Denied by the girls until the 13/09/2023 00:01 ( GMT+1). Feel free to check this slut cage while it's in.
DraegWedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:54 AM   #189
dragonxy86

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed

Telegram - @Dragon86jj

Loves - nipple torture, hypno, edging, anal

Likes - humiliation, exhibitionism, rules, degradation, denial, body writing, being controlled, cbt,

Limits - face, permanent marks, scat, blood

PM Dare To-Do List
dragonxy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 04:21 PM   #190
SubbBoye

SubbBoye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 11:32 AM   #191
lancsandy

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). Bath of spunk would feel amazing
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. Hard, would love both spit roast style - ultimate fantasy
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. Strangers feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. Blindfolded
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). Not use a toilet if nappies were an option would get me hard
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. Stranger. Ideally hot trans girl
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. In toilet not showing face…happy to do much more
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. Naked horseback
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. Stocks- weird fantasy which always has turned on- good question
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. Tied up
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Strangers mouth if hot
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. Naked and tied to bed hopefully having someone use me
lancsandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 03:20 AM   #192
Onherknees

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:29 AM   #193
cloudwatcher

Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:43 AM   #194
Roosterven
Account Banned

Mummified and gagged 24 hours

have asshole fucked for 1 hour

lick a public toilet seat...being ordered to do this would be a big turn on

blindfolded, again especially if I had been ordered too

use a public toilet with all glass walls

always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger - this kinda just feels like giving someone a job I hate

have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up

go naked skydiving

be locked in stocks for a day...think i would really struggle with the other one

only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

be force fed anything for a week

sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
Roosterven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 01:00 PM   #195
Brikoviper

be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). Submerged in a bath of sperm
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. Throat fucked
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. Lick a public toilet seat
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. Be naked in a hot tub
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). Use a public toilet with glass
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. Never be àllowed to shave
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. Have a Webcam in the toilet
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. Go for a naked horseback ride
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. Be locked in the stocks
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. Be tied up
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Be force fed anything
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. Sleep naked and tied up spread eagle
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk