Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-06-2016, 09:00 AM   #181
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Wow great report once again Sam. Thanks for doing my dare so perfectly(aside from the unplanned events). Seems like you've become the campus exhibitionist with over 60 people seeing you! Sorry you didn't get to cum, guess we'll need to fix that on the next dare Would love to see you do more dares on campus.

Also what was your favorite part of this dare?
Oh trust me I came as soon as I got to my dorm room and made sure my roommate wasn't there XD My favorites was being separated from my clothes, and the percentile of loosing them, which was actually really low, but bitch mcsaggy titties for some reason had to check if stole anything I guess, the exact opposite, I left stuff XD

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 03:43 PM   #182
r0ver2

Do any of your campus buildings have lockers?
Old 11-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #183
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver2 View Post
Do any of your campus buildings have lockers?
Yeah, the student life building has lockers for clubs and I have access to one of them, and some of the sport and workout buildings do as well.

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 11-06-2016, 04:01 PM   #184
r0ver2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
Yeah, the student life building has lockers for clubs and I have access to one of them, and some of the sport and workout buildings do as well.
Do any of these buildings have multiple floors?
Old 11-06-2016, 04:13 PM   #185
Sam72

Quote:
Do any of these buildings have multiple floors?
Essentially all the buildings have multiple floors lol

20/F/South/US
Old 11-06-2016, 04:20 PM   #186
r0ver2

How about this:
Get a bag you can lock with a padlock. Also take along your highest heels and biggest dildo.

Put the key to the padlock in a locker and go to the top floor. Strip naked and put all your clothes (other than the heels) in the bag and lock it. Using the dildo edge once for each floor of the building and then cum. Leave the bag in the lift and take the stairs down wearing only the heels.
Retrieve the padlock key and then call the lift before retrieving your clothes (if they are still there )
Old 11-08-2016, 09:50 AM   #187
Sam72

Quote:
How about this:
Get a bag you can lock with a padlock. Also take along your highest heels and biggest dildo.

Put the key to the padlock in a locker and go to the top floor. Strip naked and put all your clothes (other than the heels) in the bag and lock it. Using the dildo edge once for each floor of the building and then cum. Leave the bag in the lift and take the stairs down wearing only the heels.
Retrieve the padlock key and then call the lift before retrieving your clothes (if they are still there )
Lets hope I don't roll an ankle going down the stairs, im more of a flat sneaker kind of girl, i don't put heels on that often lol I have heels, just well they are there XD

20/F/South/US
Old 11-08-2016, 01:01 PM   #188
r0ver2

Quote:
Lets hope I don't roll an ankle going down the stairs, im more of a flat sneaker kind of girl, i don't put heels on that often lol I have heels, just well they are there XD
Just make sure you take extra care on the stairs, then
Old 11-08-2016, 06:51 PM   #189
Taz55
Distinguished Member

I'm guessing you have a campus library. This time wearing a tshirt(that doesn't go below your waist), shorts and no panties, go inside the library and find an open study room/open desk. Strip out of your upper or lower clothing(your choice) then edge once. Now leave the study room/desk and go find 1 book for each subject you're studying this semester. On the last book place your remaining clothing in place of the book you just took. Now fully naked walk to a new study room or desk as far away as you dare and stack the books on a table. Now while teasing your pussy read one page and do one edge for each book. After you can return the books one at a time, but before you put the last book to get half your clothing you must cum 3 times somewhere in the library in a more daring location each time.

You can of course take toys with you, and anything that can tease you during the entire dare butt plug, egg vibe, etc. I highly recommend. If you want to make it harder you can edge in the isle when you grab a book and place it back. This is a bit hard but you can be quite the ninja Good luck!
Old 11-09-2016, 06:29 AM   #190
Sam72

Book

Quote:
I'm guessing you have a campus library. This time wearing a tshirt(that doesn't go below your waist), shorts and no panties, go inside the library and find an open study room/open desk. Strip out of your upper or lower clothing(your choice) then edge once. Now leave the study room/desk and go find 1 book for each subject you're studying this semester. On the last book place your remaining clothing in place of the book you just took. Now fully naked walk to a new study room or desk as far away as you dare and stack the books on a table. Now while teasing your pussy read one page and do one edge for each book. After you can return the books one at a time, but before you put the last book to get half your clothing you must cum 3 times somewhere in the library in a more daring location each time.

You can of course take toys with you, and anything that can tease you during the entire dare butt plug, egg vibe, etc. I highly recommend. If you want to make it harder you can edge in the isle when you grab a book and place it back. This is a bit hard but you can be quite the ninja Good luck!
You always seem to write the prefect dares, i Have a feeling im gonna get caught on this one if i do it during the day, 10pm work?

20/F/South/US
Old 11-09-2016, 09:33 AM   #191
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You always seem to write the prefect dares, i Have a feeling im gonna get caught on this one if i do it during the day, 10pm work?
Thanks! ^^ I'd say 9pm, but 10pm is fine. Either works just don't cut it too close to the closing time!
Old 11-10-2016, 09:40 AM   #192
Sam72

Book

Quote:
Thanks! ^^ I'd say 9pm, but 10pm is fine. Either works just don't cut it too close to the closing time!
Well on week days it is open till 4am (it is a common deadline hour)on friday saturday and sunday it closes around 9

20/F/South/US
Old 11-11-2016, 12:32 AM   #193
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Well on week days it is open till 4am (it is a common deadline hour)on friday saturday and sunday it closes around 9
Oh wow thats plenty of time then. Feel free to extend the last part of the dare as long as you want then. xD
Old 11-11-2016, 07:38 PM   #194
Sam72

Quote:
Oh wow thats plenty of time then. Feel free to extend the last part of the dare as long as you want then. xD
XD the dare by itself is already hard enough, Im so nervous, well as nervous as I usually am.... I may do it tonight

20/F/South/US
Old 11-11-2016, 08:01 PM   #195
footman590

Taz the Man. Always love his dares.

Here's another one I got off the top of my head that hopefully you'll try out. I tried to keep it a bit different from the others so you have variety/in case you needed a shorter one.

Assuming you are in a dorm with multiple stories, if not then find a nearby building that does have multiple stories. Ideally you'd be completely naked for this as it'll be all indoors but if you want, you can bring a towel or bathrobe. if neither of this is possible, just go to a building you can do this dare and wear normal clothes until you are there.

Basically starting on your floor you must go all the way up to the highest possible level, and then all the way down to the ground/basement, then back to your level again. On each level you must edge once. Here's where you have a choice, you can choose to edge in the hallway(1), in the bathroom(2), or in the bathroom shower/stall(3). While edging, you must be completely naked of course.

When you have returned to you final lever, add up all the numbers from where you've edged (ie if it was twice on the hallway then once in the stall, then a total of 5) and divide that number by 2. that's the number of times you must orgasm before returning to your room. to make it more fun, each orgasm must be in a new location.

happy daring and what types of dares are you looking for now so that everyone can have as much fun!

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking