Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this story?
Terrible!!! 5 4.42%
Poor 3 2.65%
Fair 26 23.01%
Good 37 32.74%
Excellent!!! 49 43.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2008, 12:06 PM   #181
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

The people have spoken and apparently I'm not one of them. So what's new?

Do what you want, sir, we're with you anyways.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #182
ps118jlg1

omg this is good. plz keep going
ps118jlg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #183
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Keep it going!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #184
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

i agree go on please
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:09 AM   #185
kirstyjane

Send a message via ICQ to kirstyjane Send a message via AIM to kirstyjane Send a message via Yahoo to kirstyjane

Good story I like full stories hehe. :P:P:P:P finish it. I dare you.

looking for sissy boys who like to dress up, wear make up and heels. PM me for more info.
kirstyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #186
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

I definately will finish it. I was on vacation for a bit, so I couldn't.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:24 AM   #187
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 37

Thank you for all of your comments!
__________________________________________________ ___________

Part 37

"Now, slut," said Daniel, "As you know it is your last day. Soon you will go, and be free to live your normal life."

Pam grinned.

"But," he said, "You are still in my control and possession. Come with me."

She rose and followed him to his kitchen. They sat down at the wooden table, and she felt, for the first time in a while, cheerful.

"I have prepared some rules for you. Listen, and listen well."

She sat forward in her seat.

"One: Even while you are without me, you are still my slave. Understood?"

"Yes." said Pam.

"Two: I still own you, until graduation. Ipso Facto, I still have your pictures. I retain the right to do what I please with them. Repeat after me: I am Daniel's."

"I am Daniel's."

"Good. Three," he said singsongly, "In this time until I call you back, which I certainly will, you will not have sex with anyone."

"Easy." said Pam.

"Shut up! How dare you speak out of turn!"

"Sorry, master. Will there be a punishment?" She said, wincing.

"No. There is no time for that. Anyways, which rule was I at? Oh, yes, four: You will not masturbate."

"Agreed." Pam said.

"Five: Since you are a little slut and a whore, I can not be sure you will abide by rules three and four. So sorry. So, I have pre-bought a device for you." He motioned to a box. "Merry Christmas." Danile joked.

Pam opened the box an dpulled out a chastity belet. "You will wear that at all times. In fact, why don't we start now."

It was a thin one, and one that was inconspicuous. No one would notice it. Daniel put it on, and with a dreadful clink it was selaed. "There!" sighed Daniel, "It is done. Now, for your sixth rule: Stay healthy."

This wouldn't be hard for Pam. She was a pretty healthy young woman.

"Seven:" he said, "When at school, you will pretend to be my girlfriend. You will act it, live it, breathe it, and talk about it to your friends. You will pretend to be obsessed with me."

Pam suddenly remembereed school, wistfully.

"Eight: At 11:00 precisely, I expect you to be online so I can chat with you. You remember my screen name? DHuge19? Good. What's your's again?"

"Pamela7." She whispered.

"Nine: You will be nice to everyone you see."

Pam was a nice, sweet person. Despite this new S/M excitement, nothing could change that. She was kind, compassionate, moral, religious, friendly, funny, artistic, poetic, smart, and amiable in every respect. Perfect.

"Ten: You will keep consistent good grades."

This was easy. She already got strait A's.

"Those are all my rules, my 'Ten Commandments' if you will. I will call you when it's time to come back here. Now, I understand that your parent's will be back at twelve. You might as welll go home."

Pam said goodbye and put on a slutty outfit that he gave her. She walked home...
Old 12-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #188
nightmare09
Account Banned

go on i want to see what happeneds
Old 01-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #189
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part 38

Pam walked home happily. She thought to herself "This outfit is a blessing. I could have been ordered to wear nothing."

The chastity belt made it akward to walk, but after fifteen minutes she got used to it. She saw the clocktower in the distance; 10:00. Her parents would be home in two hours.

Pam laughed a bit, "I've been home alone on vacation for two weeks and I get two hours to myself." She shook her head, and sped up.

When she got to the house she picked up the doormat as she had done so many times. The key glistened in the mornign sun. She jostled the old door open, and stepped inside.

Pam was about to wipe her feet, when she remembered she wore no shoes. She took off the outfit Daniel gave her, and put on jeans and a T-Shirt.

She didn't know what to do with that outfit; her parents would freak if they saw it. So she stepped ouside and threw it away in the neighbor's trash can.

When she returned she decided that she was hungry; she wanted a snack. She opened the refrigerator door, and started to open the crisper to get an apple when she saw a bright pink note.

It read, "Pammy, I love you. Hope you have fun by yourself. Not too much fun. Ha ha. Love, Mom. P.S. Don't forget to call."

At first Pam freaked about the phone calls, but she figured she could just say the phone was down for a while. Then, a sadness sunk in.

Pam began crying, sobbing. She thought to herself, "I've lost some of my innocence! Think about it; my mom thinks I'm perfect. Really, in these last two weeks I've became a slave, was naked, and even lost my virginity."

This sadness was hard to beat. She tried reading. She surfed the web. She watched TV. Nothing worked.

Finally she lay down on her bed, and began to pray (she was religious). "Dear God, please forgive me. I know I've sinned-" she was cut off by the chirping of a bird.

"Not now, birdy!" she sanpped.

Then she turned to look out the window. The sun was shining. Some of neighbors (little children) were running and playing. She realized something important.

"I am still a good person." She whispered.

She realized that she she was a good person even though she had become a masochist.

A smile spread across her face. Hope swelled up inside her, and she began to think that it would all be alright.

She was wrong.

__________________________________________________ ________

THE END

Written by Officelover

Illustrated by no one.

Published by Officelover and getDare.

Medic- Nonexistant and Unnescary (much like the magician on the beach; bonus word in the Trivia Game to hoever can tell me what that's from)

__________________________________________________ _________

I know what you're thinking "What the heck kind of ending was that?" Well, the answer is soon to be revealed.

This was the first in a series; a trilogy to be exact. I've gotten the getDare go-ahead (I like that phrase) to continue this story on another thread.

So look out for one called either "Waning moon: Part Two of Pam's story" or "Into the Darkness: Part two of Pam's story"

Actually, it would kind of be great if you guys could vote for the name. Soon please, because I can't write the thread if there is no title.

So, continue reading please, in Waning moon.

(Or Into the Darkness.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

I would like to have dedicated this first 'book' to the following people (they've all commented, in order):

Etherialknight
Dared to Perfection
Interesting
The Boy
Hottay Fer Sure
Jazzul
Coyote
Qwertypete
Artemis
Georgiadog23
Eye--candy
Kitkat
Offkilterhalo
Eastcoastchick7
Hampers
Ty_la
Playstation
Zeromus
Zero the Bloody
Lola78530521
CheshireCat 13
Maletoy90
Khasom
Kelly0241
rpUral
Nightmare_09
New and Shy
Molten Man
The doctor
Naigan
Happy Harold
Knightwhite
PPs118jlg1
Kirstyjane

__________________________________________________ ________

I am thankful for everyone who read this. You have read even though I have forgotten to write, refused to write unless more people commented. People read after it was moved from regular TorD stories to Mature Stories. People have given me ideas, people have voted in my poll, people have critiqued my writing so I reexamined my characters.

Someone even joined to read this story!

Thank you, all. I hope you read the next story (and don't think this post/thank you is too sappy.)

Last edited by Officelover; 01-01-2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: More thanking
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #190
nightmare09
Account Banned

ur welcome i hope tosee more of the pams story
Old 01-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #191
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Exclamation

What do you want to call it? Seriously, I have no idea which one to choose.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #192
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

So look out for one called either "Waning moon: Part Two of Pam's story" or "Into the Darkness: Part two of Pam's story"

This reminds me of that Rocky & Bullwinkle show where there were always two potential titles to the next chapter of the story. Always made me laugh.

I think Waning Moon sounds better; the other seems overused.

I know I've been often critical, sometimes supportive, but always eager to provide some assistance; I've never enjoyed the subject matter but I've always enjoyed the reading. You have developed your style and improved quite a lot since you started this story, and I wanted to commend you on that. Whatever plans you have for Pam, I hope they work out in the fashion you want.

Great showing, officelover.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #193
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Thank you so much. I think my writing style has improved too. In some prior stories; I was terrible.

Anyways, one for Waning moon...
Old 01-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #194
kitkat

At first I wanted into the darkness, but interesting is probably right, its very common, and after thinking about it for a few minutes waning moon is really growing on me.

So thats where my vote goes, to waning moon.

The story was great!
You did a great job. And its nice to have a nice ending, refreshing and such.

I'm really looking forward to the next book!
Don't send me a PM 'just to say hi' or asking 'how I am'

Feel free to PM me about anything else, but I just want to clear this up so you don't waste your time.
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #195
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

I cant just wait for your next story!!

My vote goes to Waning moon. It gives a better and more interesting name to the story. It is a kind of topic which will want to make people read!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk