Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #181
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tuesday, January 1st

I woke up around 7 AM. I did my normal morning jog routine - lubed my buttplug with hotsauce and stuck it up my ass, then put a dildo in my pussy, clamped my nipples, put my running clothes on, and went out for a jog. I ran almost 6 miles that morning, and I was about to cum as I returned. As soon as I was in the door i begged Mistress to let me cum, even though I knew she would not give me permission. Instead, she pushed her hand into my pants, grabbed the dildo, and fucked me with it. I could barely stand up, my knees were very weak. I began shouting at Mistress, crying out for her to stop. I coudn't take it anymore. This made Mistress angry, so she stopped fucking me and dragged me to her bedroom. She took a ballgag out of her dresser and shoved it into my mouth, tightening the strap around my had as she told me to shut up. She spanked my ass, then told me to take out the toys, get dressed and make breakfast. I put on the red longsleeve top, the black miniskirt, the black thigh-high stockings, and the red suede platform wedges. Then I made breakfast, served it to Mistress, and we ate. She made me eat her out after that, her orgasm bringing my charge down to 1 and the clothes points to 14. After that, she decided that she wanted to tie me up and whip me. I bent myself over a stool, and she tied my ankles together before going to town on my ass and backside with her 9-tailed whip. It was very painful, but I loved it. I don't know why being whipped and tortured makes me wet, but it does. Sometimes I get hornier off of pain than I do being penetrated. After Mistress had had her fill of torturing me, she untied me and had me do chores, make lunch, and let me rest for much of the afternoon.

That night, after dinner, Mistress took me out to her backyard. She tied my arms behind my back around a tree. Then she told me that I would have to hold out a foot in the air for her to hump until she had orgasmed as many times as she wanted to. She would let me alternate my feet every orgasm. I held out my right foot with the toe of my heel up for her to rub herself on. She pulled down her pants and began. It was very hard to keep my foot up, Mistress put almost her entire weight on my as she rubbed herself against my shoe. All in all that night, she orgasmed 3 times, making me charge a negative 2 and the points 12.

Besides some basic flirting and her groping me a few times, that was all the interesting things that happened that day.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #182
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wednesday, January 2nd

My morning run didnt go much different than the days before. I got lots of attention from passers-by, as usual. I went 7 miles that day. Mistress was not feeling well, so I spent the day taking care of her in the nude while she rested in bed. I was on my tiptoes all morning, but at mid-afternoon my feet were really sore so I put on the strappy platform stilettos.
That evening, during dinner, I did a striptease for Mistress. I used just about every article of clothing that I had been left with for the week, and Mistress seemed to enjoy it very much. I fingered her to orgasm twice (putting my charge at -3 and clothings points at 10), and let her spank my ass lightly for several minutes before she told me that she needed to sleep. However, she gave me instructions that I was to edge 5 times in front of an open window. It took me about 15 minutes to complete this.
Nothing else interesting really happened that day.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 01-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #183
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thursday, January 3rd

Once again, my morning run went without hiccups. Mistress was still feeling a bit ill so she stayed in bed until after lunch. I spent the morning naked and crawled around mostly, but Mistress decided she wanted me in a slutty outfit. She had me put on my white bra and thong, the fishnet top, red and white strips stockings, and my black knee-high high-heeled leather boots.
When I returned to her room wearing the requested outfit, Mistress had stripped naked and had a strapon in her hand. She handed it to me and told me to fuck her with it. I eagerly obliged, hopping on the bed with her and fucking her pussy with the stropon for almost an hour. She came three times (my charge changing to -6 and the clothes points down to 7), and afterward she madde me clean her pussy, the bed, and the strapon with my tongue. I willingly licked everything up. mistress tastes so good. I love it.
I expressed concern over my increasingly negative charge, but Mistress said that we would wait until that night to charge me back up. I complained about it, which angered Mistress, so she got out a wooden spoon and spanked my ass until it was bright red. I tearfully thanked her for the punishment, but apparently that wasnt enough. She blindfolded me, cuffed my hands behind my back, and made me stand the corner of the room that was my bedroom before that week. Mistress left me standing there for hours, which was even worse than the spankings.
Finally Mistress came back in, uncuffed my hands and took the blindfold off. She told me that we were going to hooters to charge me back up. She gave me my jacket to wear over my whorish outfit and led me to her toyota 4runner. She had me get in the back, then we drove off to the hooters. She parked in a spot that was hidden by shadows, then told me to wait in the car. Mistress went in, then returned with two nerdy-looking guys. She opened up the back hatch of the car, then had me take off the bra and thong, sit in the back so that my legs dangled in the air and the guys had full access to me, blindfolded me, then let them begin alternating fondling me. These two guys touched and violated my breasts for an hour, taking 10 minute shifts, all the while telling me how muh they wanted to fuck and ravage me. It was extremely humiliating, and I hated all of it. Once one hour was gone and my charge was to 0, Mistress took my blindfold off and let me put my bra and thong back on, before letting each guy have 10 more minutes to bring my charge up to the maximum 2. Once that was done Mistress made me thank them, then they left. I got back in the backseat, and Mistress drove us home. Nothing else exciting happened that night.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:35 PM   #184
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Friday, January 4th

This was the best day of the week. It is all sort of blurred together, so I apologize in advance for not remembering all the details. Mistress woke me up about 7 oclock, telling me to hurry up and do my morning run as fast as I could. I ran about 7.5 miles as quickly as I could, and I was soaked, horny, and out of breath when I returned home. Mistress made me strip naked and take off/out the buttplug, dildo, and clamps, before ordering me to pack a suitcase with all our toys and implements, along with my minidress, garter belt and pants, stripper heels, and strappy stilettos. After I finished this she had me make a quick breakfast for us. Once we finished eating Mistress had me put on the black tube top, black miniskirt, black stockings, my leather jacket, and my red suede platform wedges. She made me load the 4runner with the suitcase of toys, my suitcase of clothes, and her own suitcase. Once I loaded everything Mistress handed me a new remote-controlled vibrator that she had bought and made me insert it. She had me get into the passenger seat before getting in the driver's seat and starting the car up. I asked her where we were going, and she told me that it was a surprise, before commanding me not to say another word for the rest of the drive.

We drove for a couple hours, with mistress teasing me using the remote of my vib, until we reached a certain big-ish city in the US (neither of us are comfortable giving out our exact location.). We pulled up to a hotel, and parked. She told me to get the suitcases and bring them inside. I struggled to hold them all myself, but I managed to get them inside. Mistress checked us in, and we headed to the elevator. Our room was on the 10th floor. Once we got to the room I couldn't keep silent anymore. "What the hell is going on?" I asked. She told me that we would be spending the night here, and told me that we would be going to a nice restaurant for dinner, and then would go to a club afterward.
We were both hungry, so we went to a nearby burger joint for lunch. The entire time Mistress teased me with the vib, and it took all my strength to stay silent and not cum. When we finished the burgers Mistress had me go order milkshakes for the two of us. As I had half-expected, she turned the vib on full blast right as I started to speak. A faint moan escaped my lips. Mortified, I apologized to the cashier before ordering two strawberry shakes. I could feel my face turning bright red, and I had to walk very slowly due to my shaky knees as I returned to our table with the milkshakes. We finished our shakes, then went back to the hotel.

When we reached our room, Mistress told me to take my jacket off and get out the strapon, blindfold and ballgag. I brought them to her, and she put on the strapon. Mistress had me lubed the rubber cock up with my mouth, forcing me to deepthroat it. I gagged and coked, but I didnt resist it. This turned into her fucking my mouth. When she was done with that she made me put on the ballgag and open the big window. Mistress blindfolded me, then pushed me up against the window. I felt her lift up my miniskirt, then the big rubber cock entered my pussy. She fucked me roughly, and I was glad I had the gag in because otherwise we would have been heard.
The rest of the afternoon is a blur. Mistress fucked me against the window for a long while, and I nearly came before she stopped and had me get on the bed. I was very embarrassed the whole time, because I just knew that people could see me getting fucked. She caned my ass with a long thin stick I had found a couple weeks before, then had me eat her out and finger her. The whole afternoon was a massive fuckfest, and I think at the end of it all she had orgasmed 6 times, bringing my charge to -4 and the clothes points to 1.
When we finally finished, Mistress made me clean everything up while she showered and got ready for dinner. After I finished cleaning everything up I took a quick shower, then put on the black mindress and strappy platform stilettos and did my makeup. Mistress looked absolutely stunning in a deep blue halter-top dress and a pair of high-heeled leather boots. She made me worship her boots for several minutes, which I did gladly. The taste and smell of the leather was intoxicating. After I had cleaned her boots to her satisfaction, Mistress and I left the building and drove to an Italian restaurant downtown. We both ordered chicken parmesan. Mistress didn't play with me or anything at dinner, she just wanted a nice, semi-romantic date. We just talked about stuff for over an hour, and it was amazing. I loved every bit of our date. Mistress is such a sweet girl (even though she can be a tolented hot and sexy sadistic Domme). Afte dinner, Mistress had me go to the bathroom and edge once while she paid the check. I edged very quickly, and returned to our table. We left and returned to the hotel.

When we got back to the hotel, Mistress had me change into the tube top, the garter pants, and the stripper heels, while she went into the bathroom to change. When Mistress returned from the bathroom she had transformed into a Goddess. She had on her black strapless corset, a leather miniskirt, and her boots with a pair of fishnet garter stockings. She looked amazing. Mistress revealed that we were going to a casual bdsm club that she had found online. She let me put on my coat to hide my bared pussy, and we left to hotel. After 20 minutes of driving we arrived at the club. It was small, but there was a nice crowd there. We had to sign waver forms before we went in. Once we were in, Mistress had me check my coat, then we walked around for awhile, meeting people. We met a Female-Dom-Male-Sub couple that seemed nice, and Mistress asked if the guy could fondle me for awhile, explaining the situation we were in. The domme agreed, and we headed to a couch for me to sit down on. Mistress stripped me naked and blindfolded me, then I felt his hands touch my breasts as he told me what he wanted to do to my body.
The rest of the night is all run-together in my mind. My breasts were squeezed, smacked, slapped, and fondled my a myriad of different hands. My ass was spanked thoroughly, and Mistress let a few women finger me. I ate mistress out a couple times. I don't remember much else. I do know that I loved every minute of it. I was spat on, degraded, humiliated and teased and beaten to the point of physical exhaustion. I had bruises all over my ass, thighs, legs, and tits.
I know that by the night ended my charge ended back up at full strength and that Mistress had had enough orgasms that she would mail the keys for the suitcases containing the rest of my clothes the next day.
When we finally left and got back to the hotel, Mistress told me that I could sleep on one of the beds. Immediately I collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep, not bothering to undress or even take off my heels.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #185
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Saturday, January 5th

Saturday was fairly tame. Mistress let me sleep in until we had to check out. When I got up she had me put on the miniskirt and tube top and my red suede wedges, along with my jacket. I packed everything up and we left. We got breakfst burritos from a fast food place, then drove home. Mistress let me rest the whole drive, she said I earned it. I woke up as we pulled into her driveway. Mistress had me get out and unload the car, then had me put in my running toys and put on my running outfit and go on my morning run. I ran for 9 miles. When I got back home Mistress had me strip naked, take out all the toys from my holes, then had me put on the stripper heels. She commanded me to eat her out right there and use up the remaining 2 charges I had. I took my time, savoring every bit of her sweet pussy. After an hour she had orgasmed twice. After that she took me to the bathroom, took my heels off, and gave me a hot bath. She washed and massaged me, saying that this was a reward for being such a good slave that week. Afterwards, she let me put on a robe and the heels, then had me do chores. Nothing else much happened the rest of the day.

I want to thank everyone for reading about my week of humiliation and degradation. Reagen and I enjoyed it very much! I would like to request more dares for me to complete, but we both want a break from long-term stuff, so please, keep things short! I hope you enjoyed reading my reports as much as I enjoyed that week.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #186
cndainswtpnts

heres my dare for you. i want you to strip down naked, clamping both nipples and inserting a toy into your ass (which ever toy you enjoy best). then i want you to dress in only a tight top and a pair of your fuzzys sweatpants. get comfortable and begin masturbating by rubbing and massaging your pussy through the sweatpants. i want you to complete 3 edges and 2 cums in a time limit of 2 hours. now here is the challenge of my dare, i have one main rule. you cannot touch your bare pussy directly, it has to be through or using the fuzzy material of the sweatpants. you can insert and pleasure you pussy in anyway as long as anything that touches or enter your pussy is covered by the sweats. any questions? oh and you may remove a nipple clamp for each cum
cndainswtpnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #187
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

have you tried my dare yet?
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:53 AM   #188
cutepom77

Great reading Brittany!

Maybe time to try another of your "maybe" limits? Pissing yourself.

You should be made to drink a litre of water, dressed in some nice underwear, hands tied behind back, and made to stand in the shower/bath until the inevitable happens!
cutepom77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #189
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreap View Post
go to a shop wearing a skirt and small semi sheer top high heels and nothing else (I know it's cold at the moment but hey no pain no gain).

buy the following items thin but long carrots, 2 large cucumbers, vegetable oil
head home and do the following

wash the veggies
lube your pussy and ass with the oil
lube the veggies up and start to fuck yourself in the pussy with a carrot
when you edge leave the carrot in and grab another lube it and insert in your ass.
next fuck both holes at the same time until you edge.
get another carrot and insert in pussy fuck both holes till you edge
next another for the ass and so on.

the aim is to do this until you can fit the cucumber the constant edging and alternating which hole is being stretched should allow you to do this in one session.
once you can fit the cucumber you may fuck yourself to orgasm

xxx
jo

p.s. are you up for some oral training(not on a real clock unless you want 2)
I wore a sheer blue blouse, a black miniskirt, and my black suede ankle platform booties. I went to a nearby store and bought the required items, then went home.
I lubed up my ass and pussy with the vegetable oil, pouring it in to my holes, then lubed up the veggies after washing them. I put the carrot in my pussy and started fucking myself with it. It felt kind of rough, but it didnt bother me too much. After I edged I took another carrot and put it in my ass, edged, and continued the process. When I had 4 carrots in each of my holes I replaced them with the cucumbers. I probably shouldve waited to put one more carrot in each hole, but I was too horny. My ass hurt a lot as the cucumber stretched out, but nothing tore. After both cucumbers were in my holes comfortably I fucked myself until I was on edge. I called out to Reagen for permission to cum, which she granted. I screamed and orgasmed.
Thank you for your dare, I enjoy stretching my holes out very much. And yes, I am semi-interested in oral training, but only with dildos and strapons.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #190
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
lets see how you handle multiple forced orgasms shall we?
first your friend is to tie you spreadeagled then depending on how many vibrators you have do the following in order
1. put fresh batteries in all the vibes
2. tape pussy lips to thighs to hold them open
3. tape clit hood back
4. tape strongest vibe so it is in direct contact with your clit
5. insert another vibe into your pussy (or if no vibe use largest dildo)
6. insert a third vibe into your ass (or if no vibe insert second biggest dildo or largest butt plug which ever is bigger)
7. turn all vibes on high
8. stay like this till the batteries go flat

now I'm guessing you normally have to ask your mistress's permission to cum so if she is unwilling to forgo this requirement you will have to beg for each orgasm or be punished accordingly. either way you are to count how many time you cum informing your mistress each time.
while all this is happening your mistress will use a sponge and a bowl to collect as much pussy juice from you as she can their will be a task for you to do with this later so PM me when you have finished with a report including how much juice was collected and how many times you came so I can send you the next bit. I would think yo could store it in a fridge if I didn't get back to you quickly
I only have two vibrators, so I had a buttplug up my ass instead. Reagen and I prepped the vibs with new batteries, then taped my clit and pussy lips open. Then she taped one vibrator to my clit and the other she inserted into my cunt. After putting the buttplug in my asshole, Reagen led me to my bedroom and tied me spreadeagled to my bed, and turned on the vibrators, and set a bowl by my crotch to atch my pussy juice.
It took about 12 hours for the batteries to run out. By the end it was pure torture. I came 17 times that day, with only 2 of them being without permission. My body was so sore from orgasming so much, and the last 5 orgasms I didn't even squirt because I think I had just used up all my pussy fluids or something. I was crying for the last hour or so. It hurt so much. We got about a 1/4 cup of pussy juice from me, and the juice is sitting in our fridge.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #191
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should drink what came out of you like a cat

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #192
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

I received this dare from vladimir_bz_lion

Tie your tits at the base. Clamp your nipples and clit. Lube plug with hot sauce and shove into your pussy. Wear collar, slut stockings and high heels. Wear them with a enough long top so you wouldn't be seen while walking around and no panties. Take didlo with you with a suction cup and seat on public bus stop has plenty of people passing it...
Stick dildo to the seat, lube with hot souse and lower yourself on it with your ass.
Now ride till you have cum twice.
Cum twice before the bus arrives.
If you haven't cum twice before the bus arrives, change place and try to do it one more time.
After you have cum stand up straighten your top then pick up the dildo put it in your bag and walk away.
Post the report, it's time to update your thread.
Feel free to PM me, if you have any questions.

I did not have a dildo with a suction cup, so I went out an bought one. It's 6 inches long, 1 inch wide, and is shaped like a penis and made out of black rubber. When I got home from the sex store I stripped naked and prepared for the dare. I tied my tits at the base, making them stand out, and clamped my nipples and my clit. I washed the buttplug thoroughly, then lubed it with hotsauce and put it in my cunt. I almost always have my collar on, so it was already on my neck. I put on red and white striped thigh high stockings and a pair of white platform heels. Then I put on a long flannel button-up plaid shirt, and set out for a bus stop about 2 blocks away, with the dildo and hotsauce in my purse. When I got to the bus stop I looked around and didnt see anyone, so I hurriedly stuck the dildo on the seat and poured hotsauce all over it. Then I quickly sat down on it. I nearly screamed from the pain of suddenly having 6 inches of rubber inside my ass. But I quickly got to work, slowly riding the dildo. People saw me and gave me strange looks, but I don't think anybody noticed what exactly I was doing. I orgasmed once after about 10 minutes. I let out some soft whimpering noises, but I wasnt loud enough for anybody to notice. after another 5 minutes I saw the bus down the street. I was almost ready to cum again but I didn't think I would make it in time so I bounced up and down hard on the dildo a couple times to get myself over the edge. I came just as the bus pulled up. Luckily I didnt make any noises, but I did spasm a little bit. The bus driver gave me a weird look. I shook my head at him when he asked me if I was getting on. He sighed, glared at me, closed the doors and drove off. as soon as he started moving and looked away I got up and quickly grabbed the dildo and stuffed it in my purse. I walked home as fast as I could in my heels.
Thank you for the dare! It was very humiliating and embarrassing but I loved it.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #193
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndainswtpnts View Post
heres my dare for you. i want you to strip down naked, clamping both nipples and inserting a toy into your ass (which ever toy you enjoy best). then i want you to dress in only a tight top and a pair of your fuzzys sweatpants. get comfortable and begin masturbating by rubbing and massaging your pussy through the sweatpants. i want you to complete 3 edges and 2 cums in a time limit of 2 hours. now here is the challenge of my dare, i have one main rule. you cannot touch your bare pussy directly, it has to be through or using the fuzzy material of the sweatpants. you can insert and pleasure you pussy in anyway as long as anything that touches or enter your pussy is covered by the sweats. any questions? oh and you may remove a nipple clamp for each cum
I stripped naked and inserted my buttplug in my ass, clamped my nipples, then put on a pair of sweatpants. I sat down and started rubbing my pussy through the pants. I am pretty horny almost constantly, so it did not take me long to edge 3 times. Only an hour had passed when I had my second orgasm. I did not use any toys, just my fingers rubbing my pussy through the sweatpants.

Thank you for your dare! It was simple, but the nipple clamps hurt pretty badly and it had been a while since I had orgasmed through just rubbing myself.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #194
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutepom77 View Post
Great reading Brittany!

Maybe time to try another of your "maybe" limits? Pissing yourself.

You should be made to drink a litre of water, dressed in some nice underwear, hands tied behind back, and made to stand in the shower/bath until the inevitable happens!
I drank a liter of water, stripped naked, and put on a pair of panties. I had Reagen tie my hands behind my back, then she left me to wait. I stood for about an hour, maybe an hour and a half before I felt the urge to piss. I decided to test myself to see how long I could hold it. When my bladder felt like it was going to burst I finally let go, and piss shot out of my cunt and through the panties. It made a huge mess all over the shower, and Reagen made me clean it up with paper towels. My panties were stained from the piss, and Reagen decided to throw them out. She made me take them off and run outside to our trash can naked and throw them in there. I did so as quickly as I could, and I dont think anybody saw me.

Thank you for your dare! I didn't particularly enjoy it, but I felt like a worthless whore, and for that I am grateful.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #195
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post
Hello Brittany. Remember the 9 volt battery dare? Good.

This time the battery is in Regan's hands. You are on your back naked and with your legs spread. She is kneeling over your face, with her pussy over your mouth and nose. She gets to hold open your vagina lips and use the battery on your inner vagina lips and clit constantly, making you beg and scream and whimper into her pussy. You have to lick her while she tortures you - she will only stop once you make her cum.

If she's unhappy with your performance you might have to do it again for her... And again...
This was a lot of fun. My cunt lips and clit hurt a lot, but it turned me on so much. I whipmered and screamed into Reagen's pussy as I ate her out. It took about 15 minutes for her to orgasm, and by the time she came I was crying like a baby. She said she was satisfied with my performance, so I did not have to go through it again.

Thank you for your dare, I really enjoyed it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut