Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #181
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:09 AM   #182
John332
getDare Sweetheart

So here I am, naked in an office toilet with two complete strangers - one my master and dressed, one his slave and nude. The tiling is slightly damp under my feet and my dick is bobbing up into an erection as I look at the incredible naked body in front of me.

Victor looked at Charlotte "Well?" he said, looking meaningfully at the cup. She scowled at him and walked into the cubicle, her incredible round ass drawing my eyes as she walked. After a second, there was the sound of peeing as fluid hit the plastic cup and Victor grinned at me.

The door bolt slid back and Charlotte walked out, handing Victor the cup of warm fluid. She waited for me, and I looked at Victor meaningfully. He nodded and we both dressed quickly.

Charlotte started to walk out of the room, my eyes on her ass again and my mind thinking only of the beautiful nakedness I'd just seen - and the self-consciousness I felt as she looked at me.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:26 AM   #183
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

John332 - i hope there is more coming as I see you are online. Even if there isn't today, it's worth the wait. I have been enjoying this story very much..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:32 AM   #184
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We walked back to the poker table and Victor put the cup in front of me. Everyone else winced as we sat down and Victor dealt the next hand.

I couldn't help but wonder if he'd fixed the deck - I had a terrible hand. I played boldly, although not hoping for a win and was rewarded with two pairs - perhaps not enough to win, but probably not enough to lose.

Charlotte and John folded, leaving me, Victor, Jade and Emma in the running. Naturally, Victor won, but once we'd shown all our hands, it was Jade who had the lowest and Victor the highest hand.

"Haha!" he crowed. "Jade, here's your dare - you can either drink what Dave had in store, or we can introduce a new rule."

Jade looked disgusted. "No competition," she said. "New rule - and pour that away!"

Victor obeyed, pouring it into a pot plant.

"Here it is," he said. "Whoever loses each round also has to swap their underwear with the person who lost the last round."

Jade stared at him. "Come on Victor, calm down," she said. "You always make this far too dirty far too quickly. I'll use a truth lifeline."
Old 12-18-2012, 09:12 AM   #185
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Fine," he said. "I play by the rules. Tell everyone about the last dare you did here last time."

Jade blushed

"That would be me, sliding down the bannister here with no knickers on," she said. Victor raised his eyebrows.

"One leg one side, and one leg the other," she said. "And I'd already been helped along a bit, if you know what I mean."

Everyone around the table blushed and Victor dealt the next hand. I got terrible cards and folded straight away. Emma won and John lost.

"John, I dare you to go to the bathroom while I watch."

I almost laughed out loud - a straight reversal of the first dare. John looked at her, somewhat disgusted, but then got up and she followed him. They came back, him looking perplexed, her looking smug.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:19 AM   #186
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The next round I had an absolutely killer hand and the cards were all in my favour. I bet big and won big. Jade lost and I thought about how I wanted this to play out - I knew at some stage we'd probably be stripping and I wanted a level playing field.

"Jade, go and take your knickers and bra off in the hallway and come back here for the next round."

She looked shocked but we were all realising that this game had few limits

"Dave," Victor said. "We can't have stuff going missing now, can we? Why don't you go with her and come back wearing her knickers."
Old 12-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #187
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

Nice job, keep it up.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 12-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #188
dickface

another fantastic addition to a steller story! i hope to read more asap!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #189
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I looked a Victor "Fine," I said, and pushed my chair back

Jade also got up and walked over to reception. I followed her and we stood in the hallway outside, the door to the office closed behind us. She looked around nervously, glancing into the other office on this floor. It looked closed

"Why did you dare me that?" She said. "And why are you doing what Victor says? You don't want to get involved with him - he's bad news love."

"I had to," I said, choosing my words carefully. "Victor owns me tonight."

"Then I feel sorry for you love. You're in for a rough ride."

"I don't want to be unfair to you," I said as she reached under her blouse and shook herself out of her bra, pulling it off. "I did this so we're on more of a level playing field. And Charlotte and Emma are owned by him too."

She hung her bra off the doorknob of the maintenance door.

"Then maybe I should get out early," she said. "Turn around"

I dutifully did so and heard the sound of shuffling fabric, then a closing door. I turned around to see a pair of white knickers, made of a gauzy fabric and cut high, on the floor behind me.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #190
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I'd never worn women's clothes. Not even as a joke. I had the usual fetish of looking at them, and occasionally I'd touch their fabric and run my fingers over them when I was undressing a girl, but actually wearing them seemed very alien and humiliating. But I was a dare slave and this was the first part ... well, second part of my humiliation.

Having another look around and a listen, I unlaced my shoes and pulled my trousers down, pulling the knickers on as I would pants, feeling their thin, stretchy feel under my fingers. They were about the right size, but rested oddly on my ass. I looked at myself in the glass of the other office, seeing a man wearing women's underwear, with a weird bulge underneath the crotch where there really shouldn't be one. I pulled my trousers back up and shoes on before walking back into the office.

Someone had turned up the heat in the interim, and there were catcalls as I came back - mostly from Victor and John. I pulled my jeans down slightly to show the white fabric, and they whistled and jeered. I sat down and they dealt another hand.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #191
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I folded again on the next hand, eliciting a glare from Victor, but eventually John won and Charlotte and Emma placed joint lowest, with equal pairs.

"What are the chances?" John grunted, his chips having gone down fairly low during the last few rounds. The girls looked at him expectantly.

"Play the next round topless," he said

"Aw, no," they groaned, but didn't disobey. Emma' tight black top snapped off, her perfect boobs bouncing from underneath it and John staring, open-mouthed. Charlotte took longer to undo her blouse, her breasts shaking as she shook herself free of it. I - and the other guys - couldn't stop staring as they sat there, bare breasted. I couldn't decide whose I liked best. Emma had slightly smaller nipples, but Charlotte's were slightly larger.

I couldn't really concentrate as Victor dealt again. It would have been better if I had.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:39 AM   #192
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Jade and Victor went out for a quick smoke and came back, smelling slightly as smokers do.

Victor dealt and I absent-mindedly placed a bet and wished I hadn't and almost folded the next round, but got distracted by Emma's hot bod. The girls were noticably uncomfortable, shuffling and holding their cards in front of their boobs.

Before I knew it, I had nothing. Absolutely nothing. My high card was a ten. Emma had done just as badly with another ten. And Jade had won, Victor uncharacteristically folding.

"Right. My company owns the office on this floor next door, and the office on the next floor down. Everyone should have gone home by now. Here's the key to the one downstairs. You're both going to go to the hallway outside and strip down to your underwear. Then you're going to go down to the office below and sit in the MD's office until I call you."
Old 12-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #193
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting, keep it up.

Yamask
Old 12-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #194
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Remember Jade," Victor said. "No dare can last longer than one round."

"I'm revoking that rule," she said.

"You're sure?" He said and she nodded

Emma and I got up, Emma throwing her a dirty look. We went out into the hallway and looked around nervously.

"She must have known we weren't wearing underwear," she said.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I told her we were owned by him."

"Don't worry," she replied, pulling off her heels and jeans. "Tonight we're slaves."

I took off my shoes, shirt and trousers and stood there in Jade's white knickers. Emma giggled and gave my ass a playful thwap, before skipping down the stairs.

"Hey, be quiet!" I said. She turned around and looked at me

"If we're caught, we're caught."
Old 12-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #195
John332
getDare Sweetheart

If I'd had trouble concentrating before when she was topless, it was much worse when she was naked. I had a boner straining at the fabric of Jade's knickers and practically had to run downstairs to keep up with her.

I fumbled with the doorlock, Emma distracting me by pushing herself against my back and stroking my dick, purring in my ear

"Mmmmm, naked again, somewhere I shouldn't be," she said. "Maybe we'll get caught and punished."

The door opened and I fell into the office. We walked in - me nervously, Emma prancing around.

"There's no-one here, lighten up Dave," she said, but wearing women's panties was making me feel pretty self-conscious. It was a medium-sized office and we quickly found the MD's office, Emma sitting on the table and lying back across their files.

I sat in the chair, leaning over to kiss a nipple, making her shiver. Then I noticed a note on the desk.

Advertisements
Kink Talk