Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #181
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup
Default Part 11: Sarah Gets Them to Agree

Thanks Komodo Jones for doing all of the editing!

Thanks Dareholic, alex_carter, knightgunner13, masters_kitten, Diaper_Guy, naked_lego, Komodo Jones, Thedicegal4 and Hollyann for the feedback on part 10!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
Part 11: Sarah Gets Them To Agree

"Bitch! I told you not to cum! Can you not follow simple instructions? I think it's time for a punishment. I want you to bend over my knee," Justin said as he sat on the bed.

Sarah quickly bent over Justin's knee to not anger him anymore.

"I'm going to start spanking you. I want you to make no noise whatsoever. If you make a noise, you will get punished further. Understand?" Justin warned her.

"Yes Master," Sarah said, obediently.

Justin waited for a minute and then started spanking. *Slap* *Slap* *Slap* They kept coming and coming. Sarah had tears in her eyes but made no noise. After about five minutes of slapping, Justin finally stopped. "You learn your lesson bitch?"

"Yes Master," Sarah said, crying.

"Now go stand in the corner. We have 30 minutes left. I have one last thing for you," Justin ordered.

"Yes Master," Sarah said, walking to the corner, still crying. Her ass was bright red.

Justin rummaged through some stuff until he found something. It was a bright blue dildo he bought just for Sarah. It was eight inches long and two inches wide. Justin slowly walked up to Sarah. "Shhhh. Close your eyes and let me do this. Don't speak." Justin slowly brushed the dildo over her asshole. Sarah moaned. After a few minutes of brushing it, he started to slowly insert it in her ass. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass Sarah?" Justin asked.

"N-no Master," Sarah said as she shook her head no.

"Well that might change soon," Justin said. He pushed the dildo further up into her ass. It was half way up when Sarah started to whimper. "Does it hurt?"

"Yes." Sarah nodded.

"Well then this will hurt a lot more," Justin said as he shoved the other half up her ass. Sarah started to cry. "Your punishment is over. I'll cut you a deal. If you leave that in your ass until I say otherwise, you don't have to do your line punishment. But if you fail, your punishment will be even worse. Which will it be?"

"I-I'll leave i-it in my ass Master," Sarah told him, crying.

"Good. It's 8:40 now. Give me a quick blow job and then get dressed. I'll walk you home," Justin told her.

Sarah slowly moved over to Justin and bent down and started sucking. She was getting better at it and was starting to get used to the taste of cum. Justin started to cum in a few minutes and Sarah swallowed it all.

After that, she got up and put her clothes on. She put on her shirt, skirt and underwear when Justin stopped her.

"Wait. Give me your underwear. I want that as a souvenir. Besides, underwear will probably hurt you ass a lot," Justin told her. Sarah took off her underwear and handed it to Justin.

"Come on, I'll walk you home," Justin said, taking her hand. Before they left, Justin yelled to his parents, saying that he would be right back. Five minutes later, Justin and Sarah were at Sarah's front door. "Bye Sarah. I want you to sleep naked tonight. You may have a pillow and blanket but the door must be unlocked. Understand?"

"Yes Master," Sarah said sadly.

"Don't fuck this task up, or the next punishment will be even worse. Good night," Justin said, walking away.

"Good night," Sarah said, going inside.

When Sarah got inside she said hi to her parents and ran up to her room. She burst out crying because of what happened to her. After about 20 minutes, she finally calmed down. She decided to go on Facebook to get her mind off of the searing pain in her ass. She saw that John was online. She decided to try and convince him to play.

"Hey John. Wanna do me a favor?" Sarah messaged him.

"Sure. What's up?" he messaged back, a little worried.

"I just wanted you to play a game with me and a few friends," she said back.

"What game and with who?" John answered.

"Truth or Dare. It would be with Katie, Becca, Tommy, Eric, Justin, Joey, you and me. It would be this weekend at Justin's house. We're having a sleepover," she typed back, hoping he would say yes.

"My mom said yes, so I can come. What time should I be there?" John typed back almost ten minutes later.

"I don't know yet. Let me get back to you. Okay?" Sarah answered.

"Okay. Sounds good," John typed back.

Sarah went offline. "One down, five more to go," Sarah thought to herself, happily.

Sarah then left her room and went to her brothers' room. Tommy and Eric shared a room so this would hopefully be easy. She knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Eric shouted.

"It's me, Sarah. Can I come in?" Sarah answered.

"Sure," Eric said, opening the door. Sarah walked in. Tommy was sitting at the computer and Eric shut the door and went back to his bed.

"I need to ask you guys to do me a huge favor. Would you guys want to play a game of truth or dare with me, John, Justin, Joey, Katie and Becca at Justin's house this weekend?" Sarah asked them.

"Truth or Dare? That sounds fun. I'm in!" Eric told her, happily.

Sarah looked happy. "What about you Tommy?" Sarah asked, expecting the worst.

"What's in it for me? What will you do that will make me say yes?" Tommy asked her.

"What do you want?" Sarah asked, knowing what was coming.

"I want another blow job," Tommy said.

"Wait, another? What have you guys been doing?" Eric asked, curiously.

"Sarah is now my slave for a reason you don't need to know. She gave me a blow job yesterday, and now I want another one," Tommy explained.

"Well if you're getting one, I want one too!" Eric demanded.

"Fine. I'll give you both a blow job. But do both of you promise to play if I do?" Sarah asked, hopefully.

"Yes, I will," Tommy said.

"So will I," Eric agreed.

"Okay. Here goes nothing," Sarah said, getting on her knees in front of Tommy.

"Wait, get naked first. It doesn't seem right unless you're naked," Tommy told her.

Sarah hesitated at first but gave in because she knew how bad it could get if she didn't. She slowly stripped off her skirt and shirt.

"Whoa. No panties? I'm liking this," Eric said.

After Sarah was naked, she got on her knees in front of Tommy and pulled out his dick. She started to suck it and finally he started to cum. Sarah was forced to swallow it all. Then it was Eric's turn. She got on her knees in front of Eric when he stopped her.

"No, I have a better idea. Get on the bed," Eric demanded.

Sarah did as she was told. When Eric started to strip, Sarah got worried. "W-what are y-you doing?" Sarah stuttered.

"I'm stripping. I read this on the Internet somewhere. I think they call this 'face fucking.’ It seems awesome so I'm gonna try it," Eric explained. Sarah got worried and prepared for the worst. "Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so."

Sarah did as she was told. Eric slowly got on top of her and lowered his dick into her mouth. Then he started to fuck her face as fast as possible. He came in about two minutes. Sarah swallowed it all.

"You can open your eyes now," Eric said, getting up and getting dressed.

Sarah opened her eyes. She was exhausted. She never knew how much work giving blow jobs could be. "I've given five blow jobs in two days!" Sarah thought to herself, surprised.

"You can get dressed and go now," Tommy told her, going back to the computer.

"Okay. You guys are going to play then, right?" Sarah asked, hopefully.

"A deal is a deal. We will," Tommy told her.

"Okay. Thank you," Sarah said, leaving. "Good. Three down, three to go," Sarah thought happily to herself. Now she was off to her sisters' room.

She knocked on their door. "Who is it?" Becca asked.

"It's me, Sarah. Can I come in?" Sarah asked.

"Sure," Becca said as she opened the door. Katie and Becca were both doing homework.

"Can I ask you guys a huge favor? Would you be willing to play a game of truth or dare with John, Justin, Joey, Tommy, Eric and me? It would be this weekend at Justin's house."

"I'm fine with that. Is Mom okay with it?" Katie asked her.

"I haven't talked to Mom yet. I will if you guys want to," Sarah told them.

"I'm fine with that too. You can count us in," Becca told her, smiling.

"Okay! Thanks! I'll go talk to Mom and let you guys know," Sarah said, as she left. Sarah walked over to her mom and dad's room. She knocked.

"Who is it?" Sarah's mom asked.

"It's me, Sarah. Can I come in for a second?" Sarah asked.

"Sure sweetie," Sarah's mom said as she opened the door.

Sarah walked in and sat on the bed. "Mom, I was wondering if Tommy, Eric, Becca, Katie and I can go over to Justin's house for the weekend?" Sarah asked her, worried she would say no.

"Will his parents be there?" her mom asked her.

"Yes," Sarah lied.

"Okay. I'm fine with that. Is it all weekend or just Friday?" her mom asked her.

"It will be from Friday night to Sunday night," Sarah told her mom.

"Okay sweetie. I want you guys to be home at nine on Sunday. Is Justin having a party or something?" her mom asked.

"Yeah. He's having a back to school sleepover party. John and Joey are also gonna be there," Sarah lied again.

"Okay sweetie. Are you going right after school on Friday?" her mom asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll find out more tomorrow," she told her mom.

"Okay sweetie," her mom said as she left. Sarah then went back to her sisters' room. She opened the door and told them that Mom was okay with it. Then she went back to her room.

"Five down, one to go. I hope Joey's online," Sarah thought to herself. She got on Facebook and she let out a sigh of relief. He was online.

"Hey Joey. Can I ask you a question?" Sarah messaged him.

"Sure. But only if I can ask you one after," Joey messaged back.

"Okay," Sarah replied.

"So...? What's the question?" Joey asked.

"Oh! Right. Forgot. Would you be willing to play a game of truth or dare with me, Justin, John, Becca, Katie, Tommy and Eric? It will be this weekend at Justin's house for a sleepover," Sarah explained.

"Sure! My mom's fine with it," Joey typed back, 15 minutes later.

"Okay! Great! I'll let you know more when I know more. So what's your question?" Sarah asked.

"Oh. Right. My question. Well, remember what I told you yesterday?" Joey asked.

Sarah thought for a minute. Then she remembered. "Yes. I do..." Sarah typed back slowly.

"Well, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies sometime?" Joey asked, a few minutes later.

Sarah couldn't believe it. Her crush was asking her out. She tried to reply calmly. "Yes, I would love to go to the movies with you."

"Awesome. How about next weekend?" Joey asked.

"I think I'm free. I'll check and get back with you," Sarah told him, happily.

"Okay. Well I gotta go. See you in school tomorrow," Joey said.

"Okay. Bye Joey," Sarah said, happily. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! JOEY ASKED ME OUT! MY CRUSH IS NOW MY BOYFRIEND!" Sarah thought to herself. She was so happy she couldn't believe it. Nobody could ruin this happiness for her. Not even Justin.

She decided to e-mail Justin to tell him about getting them all to agree. She checked the time. It was 9:45. "Maybe he's still awake," Sarah thought to herself.

After rereading the e-mail a few times, she finally sent it. It read,

Dear Master,

I have gotten all of them to agree. My parents said yes, and we're all set for this weekend. Are we going right after school on Friday?

Love, Sarah

Sarah then decided that it was about time for bed. She hadn't realized how badly her ass hurt until she thought about it. It didn't hurt as bad as when it was first in, but it still hurt like a bitch. She hoped she would get to take it out soon. She got naked and checked her e-mail one more time. Her Master e-mailed back. It read,

Dear Sarah,

I'm happy you got them to agree. Yes, come to my house right after school. Then we can do our homework and start playing. I have decided on a new rule for you. Whenever you e-mail me or we're alone together, you will refer to yourself as 'this slut.’ I will go easy on you the first few days but then every time you forget, you'll be punished. I hope you understand.

Love, Your Master

Sarah couldn't believe it. She now wasn't a person anymore; she was just “this slut.” She started to e-mail her Master back. It read,

Dear Master,

This slut will spread the word out that we are leaving right after school. This slut understands how this slut will refer to this slut's self from now on.

Love, this slut

Sarah then sent the e-mail and got up. She turned around and got blinded by a flash. "What the fuck just happened?" Sarah asked.

"I just thought that I would get a naked picture of you so you can give me more blow jobs," someone said.

After she recovered from being blinded, she saw who it was. It was...

TO BE CONTINUED......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who took the pictures?
Who wants more blow jobs?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

*I will no longer be sending out PMs that state when the next part is up. It will take 3+ hours with all the people that have commented and I can only send out 25 per hour. So if you would like a PM, comment and tell me. *

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.

Last edited by slutpup; 06-04-2013 at 10:01 PM.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:38 PM   #182
canonball-747
Account Banned

I'm really happy that you're continuing this story still! I can't wait for the next chapter.

LIMITS: Family, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme public, illegal, others?
canonball-747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #183
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball-747 View Post
I'm really happy that you're continuing this story still! I can't wait for the next chapter.
I'm glad you're still reading! I have the next 2 parts written but I'm giving my editor a break. Haha

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

Old 06-05-2013, 08:09 AM   #184
masters_kitten
Account Banned

Awesome as always i love u you should publish a book of short stories like this x
Old 06-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #185
em52388

Gonna give a conspiracy theory here and see what happens. I don't believe in coincidences, and the fact that her brother came in to get a naked photo of her the night she happens to be told to sleep naked with her door unlocked is too big to ignore.

I think that this brother (since the comment about more blow jobs identifies him perfectly) has been a slave for some time and was used to blackmail her in the first place.

Just a theory. Do what you want with it and keep up the great work.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #186
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters_kitten View Post
Awesome as always i love u you should publish a book of short stories like this x
Awesome. Maybe I should. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
Gonna give a conspiracy theory here and see what happens. I don't believe in coincidences, and the fact that her brother came in to get a naked photo of her the night she happens to be told to sleep naked with her door unlocked is too big to ignore.

I think that this brother (since the comment about more blow jobs identifies him perfectly) has been a slave for some time and was used to blackmail her in the first place.

Just a theory. Do what you want with it and keep up the great work.
I really don't get what you mean here..

Old 06-06-2013, 05:13 AM   #187
em52388

What I mean is the pictures of Sarah that lead to her being blackmailed came from somewhere. Justin told Sarah to sleep naked and to leave her door unlocked. Eric is the only one with the motive provided at the end of the part. It makes sense to me that Eric got blackmailed by Justin first and doesn't know who is doing it, and that Eric was Justin's way of making sure Sarah was obeying. Otherwise how would he know that she did everything he told her to?
Old 06-06-2013, 05:25 AM   #188
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I would like a PM when the next part is up please. This is a great story and I would really like for it to continue. Also, if you'd like, I could be your editor as well.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #189
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
What I mean is the pictures of Sarah that lead to her being blackmailed came from somewhere. Justin told Sarah to sleep naked and to leave her door unlocked. Eric is the only one with the motive provided at the end of the part. It makes sense to me that Eric got blackmailed by Justin first and doesn't know who is doing it, and that Eric was Justin's way of making sure Sarah was obeying. Otherwise how would he know that she did everything he told her to?
Ohhhhhh. I get it now. Haha I guess you'll have to wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
I would like a PM when the next part is up please. This is a great story and I would really like for it to continue. Also, if you'd like, I could be your editor as well.
I will add you to the pm list I'll continue it, don't worry. It's okay, I already have an editor. Thanks for the offer though!

Old 06-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #190
em52388

Like I said before, it's just a theory. I read the story and proviided my interpritation of events based on evidance gathered in the reading. From what I've seen even if I'm wrong it'll still be a great story. Keep it up.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #191
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Still loving this story. Great Job.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #192
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Like I said before, it's just a theory. I read the story and proviided my interpritation of events based on evidance gathered in the reading. From what I've seen even if I'm wrong it'll still be a great story. Keep it up.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Still loving this story. Great Job.
Thanks!

Old 06-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #193
Buckeyes11

This is a great story please do another part soon
Buckeyes11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #194
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks a lot for continuing this story. I am looking so much forward to the sleepover weekend they are having
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #195
knightgunner13
Distinguished Member

great story, and how old are her brothers?
knightgunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, teen