Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-02-2020, 04:56 PM   #181
Iloveagoodgunge
Baby Member

Go to a store and head to the canned foods isle, pick 5 discussing foods, head to a park, and find somewhere hidden, dump 2 of the foods in the front of your underwear, 2 in the pack and the rest over your head,
Enjoy
Iloveagoodgunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 03:51 PM   #182
Glivingston123

Go to the store and buy two jars of jam, two cans of whipped cream and some chocolate. you must pour everything into your underwear and wait till all the chocolate melts before taking it out

Likes: Denial, Bondage, Facesitting, bladder control, WAM/Sploshing, Wedgies, light pain.

Dislikes: piss play

Limits: cum/scat play, too public, social suicide, blackmail, permanent damage, face, webcam

TOYS: rope, collar, chastity, dildo, anal hook (coming soon), clothing butt plugs.
Looking to buy new toys any ideas

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90828

Current rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91066
Glivingston123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 07:53 PM   #183
Corleone91

add 6 eggs to the front and 6 to the back of your underwear and do 25 push-ups and 25 jumping jacks. For each egg that’s broken, you need to pick a messy condiment/beans/ice cream and mix the full bottles in a bucket then pour that over your head. You’re welcome to wear as much clothing as you like but underwear is a minimum.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 05:51 PM   #184
drivetosurvive

You will need
Sliced Bread loaf , peanut butter and jam, margarine or butter
Clothing optional

Cover yourself in the the margine or butter
Then put all the peanut butter and jam on yourself
Spread out the sliced bread on the floor as much as possible
Now roll around using only your body to pick up the bread.

You will only clean yourself after you have picked up all the bread
Limit: public family scat
hi guys and girls lol
fear is the path to the dark side
drivetosurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:26 PM   #185
onedip

You need to get 6 different tins of food. make 3 gross and at least one sticky and also get a mixture of sweet and savoury. (a dog food if you are daring).

go home, get naked except for underwear.

you will take all the labels of and mix the tins until you don't know what is in which.

blindly select 1 tin at a time for the following tasks...

Spoiler:
first tin goes down your pants front

Spoiler:
second tin gets poured in the back

Spoiler:
third you will cover chest as best you can, roll around in it to get your back

Spoiler:
fourth goes over your head

Spoiler:
fifth also goes over your head

Spoiler:
eat the last tin

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to onedip for this post:
Old 09-13-2020, 08:25 PM   #186
JackMalice6923

Give yourself and enema and use a couple of hard-boiled eggs as your butt plug. Then pour a can of baked beans in your underwear and stay like that as long as you can hold it. Next you can either go ahead and release yourself in the toilet while masterbating, or you can go extreme and release yourself in the bathtub and roll around in it for three minutes while pleasuring yourself.

Limits: Permanent, Full Public

21, Sissy Trans Guy
JackMalice6923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:37 PM   #187
Kirdz

Pour a bag of flour down your pants then add 5 cups of water. Leave it like that for 1 hour.
Kirdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:13 AM   #188
Dareme2020

Get 10 eggs down the front of your underwear then a pie down the back of your undies and to finish it off put a whole bottle of ketchup and mustard over yourself leave overnight

telegram: alexact
My Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92789

My Dirty Code:
https://dirtycode.io/6291B

My BDSM Test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/RvKvyF4S
Dareme2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:47 AM   #189
Sissyboy705

Start off by putting 2 bananas into your into the back and front if your underwear, then take 2 big scoops of ice cream and put them down the back of your underwear. Now take a massive squirt of chocolate syrup into the front of your underwear, now start off by doing a squeaky clean wedgie, now that it is all messy in those panties you can move onto your next task, giving yourself the biggest atomic wedgie of your life and staying in it for 2 hours, have fun, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Please have mine involve a one piece swimsuit

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705

Last edited by Sissyboy705; 01-11-2021 at 04:51 AM.
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:19 PM   #190
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Get into your swimsuit and over that you'll wear a diaper which you will tape at the legs to reduce leakage. You will then fill your swim suit up with cream of wheat I'm thinking the whole box prepared will have your swim suit bulging nicely. And of course you'll need to add some topping and my favorite is syrup so you will coat yourself thoroughly with syrup at least two bottles. Finally you'll finish up with a little crunch. The crunch will be an entire box of crushed fruit loops that you will roll around in until your nicely coated. And since a proper breakfast takes at least forty five minutes that's how long you'll have to wait to clean up.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 12:04 PM   #191
GTO

You get to put on your best filling swimsuit, tape the bottom and put onion rings, a cheeseburger, mac and cheese, fries, and all the ingredients for a cake, and dont forget to have a giant chocolate shake to drink!
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 09:14 AM   #192
Captain Custard

You get to do the custard challenge!
Put on custard filled wellies, 1 carton of custard down the front of your pants, another down the back. A custard pie to the face and a bucket of custard over the head. You must not take a shower for 30 mins

PM me “PEE YOUR PANTS NOW, LOSER!” and I will do so straight away
Captain Custard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:41 PM   #193
Dareme2020

You will have to wear panties filled with honey and glitter, socks filled with marshmallow fluff, and you dick in a jelly doughnut for the day. At the end of the day you must pie yourself and then lick off the marshmallow on your feet. Once you are done, you can clean up.

Please make mine involve my extremly tight tighty whities

telegram: alexact
My Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92789

My Dirty Code:
https://dirtycode.io/6291B

My BDSM Test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/RvKvyF4S
Dareme2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 01:20 AM   #194
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

You will go to a public toilet and drop your tighty whities in a toilet. You may not change stalls when you have picked one. hope it's clean. Proceed to pee over it. This is now your underwear for the next day. You may not change it or remove it at all. Now you may go home.

There take an enema and put on your diapers. Fill the front of the diaper with tuna, custard and mayo. Put on a tight shirt and jeans. Drop 3 eggs in the back of the jeans and 3 in the front and hope they don't break. Fill your socks with mayo. This all you wear for 24 hours.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 05:16 AM   #195
SissySlaveEmily

The next 3 days, wear your tightest and smallest underwear. Every morning after brushing your teeth, take the bottle of toothpaste and put it in you pocket. The next 3 days, every time before you leave the toilet take the bottle of toothpaste and squeeze some down your underwear, you are allowed to take your underwear off at night and you are allowed to clean it by hand for the next day.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above