Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-16-2023, 07:59 AM   #181
Captain0blivious

Sissybabytravis28, you really should work on your creativity with these dares.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Captain0blivious for this post:
Old 02-16-2023, 09:15 AM   #182
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Let's make up for sissybabytravis' lack of creativity, but this may be a stretch given you negotiable limits.

Pick one method of filling yourself up:

- 1.5L enema
- 10 "Regular" sized marshmallows

Administer whichever of the above options you choose (pm me if you have questions), wait for 15 minutes and/or administer a suppository, diaper up in a bulky diaper, put one clothes overtop your diaper and then go for a 30 minute walk in your neighborhood.

If you can make it home with a clean diaper, congratulations! You may release the contents you've put up your ass however you like, and change when you like.

However, if you didn't make it, remain in that diaper for an additional hour before you can change.

If this is too much, feel free to message and I'll trying to modify it a bit for you.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveRalph for this post:
Old 02-17-2023, 05:41 AM   #183
FoxyFemboy

You are going to put on 1 diaper and go to a grocery store. There you will buy suppository and leave the store. Insert the suppository. You now are going to head to a local antique or thrift store and you have 10 minutes to find 4 blue bottles. If you can not find them in 10 minutes you need to release the suppository and spend the next 3 hrs like that.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 06:10 AM   #184
maaik

Diaper up and put on your loosest fitting pair of pants (one that will slowly fall down over time). Go to a park and go for a walk/hike (at least an hour). You can pull up your pants as many times as you like but every time you pull up your pants it adds an hour to the time you have to spend in the diaper you're wearing without changing.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 01:08 PM   #185
littlelukas

In this dare you're going to do a risk assessment. You're going to give yourself an enema, diaper up, and then go for a walk. Now, the number of milliliters of the enema and the number of metres you walk have to > 2000. For example, you can give yourself a 1.5L enema, and then your walk is only 500m. I'm assuming you want to avoid messing in public, so make this calculation carefully. If you think you can hold 1.5L of enema for the duration of a 500m walk, then go for that. If you think that's too much for you to hold for that long, maybe 1L and a 1km walk will work better for you.

Let me know what you decide and how it went.

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 03:46 PM   #186
Ashsmash12

Next time you need to go to the grocery store you will take a liter enema or 2 suppositories and drink a liter of water, then diaper up. Make sure you are going for 5 or more things. If you make it home without using your diaper you can use the toilet. If you end up having an accident you will go home take off your clothes except for the diaper and sit on the floor while you watch the entirety of a pg/kid movie like the baby you are.
Old 03-28-2023, 07:08 AM   #187
KittenTamer

Bring a diaper with you to the store/mall, go into a public restroom and pick a stall. Take the diaper and put it in the toilet so that it soaks up whatever is in it. If the toilet hasn't been flushed and it's not a limit make sure all of the contents of the toilet go into the diaper. Once the diaper is full put it on and spend another hour out. You may change and cleanup when you get home.

Toys: Diapers, Training Pants, Pacifier, Butt Plugs, Bed Restraint, Rope, Bullet Vibe, Blindfold, Onesies, Enema Kit

About Me:
Male / Born '98 / Married
Kik: KittenTamerrr
KittenTamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 02:44 AM   #188
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenTamer View Post
Bring a diaper with you to the store/mall, go into a public restroom and pick a stall. Take the diaper and put it in the toilet so that it soaks up whatever is in it. If the toilet hasn't been flushed and it's not a limit make sure all of the contents of the toilet go into the diaper. Once the diaper is full put it on and spend another hour out. You may change and cleanup when you get home.
Mmmmthats nice how about u do the same but give yourself some soposatorys

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 06:00 PM   #189
KittenTamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
Mmmmthats nice how about u do the same but give yourself some soposatorys
Since you like it so much, how about you also give it a go and send proof to me on Kik?

Toys: Diapers, Training Pants, Pacifier, Butt Plugs, Bed Restraint, Rope, Bullet Vibe, Blindfold, Onesies, Enema Kit

About Me:
Male / Born '98 / Married
Kik: KittenTamerrr
KittenTamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 07:27 PM   #190
LockedDiaperBoi

Give yourself a 1L enema and diaper up. Go to the mall or a store to walk around for 2 hours.

If your diaper is leaking by the 2 hour mark, you may go home and cum into your wet and messy diaper.

If you are not leaking by the 2 hour mark, you must continue to walk around in public until it starts to. Once you start leaking you must add a layer in a public restroom and head home. You may change when your second diaper is fully soaked, and you are denied for one week.

Telegram and Kik @LockedDiaperBoi

Likes: ABDL, chastity, piss, scat, toilet, pup play, anal, bondage, humiliation

LIMITS: Friends, Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal, Severe Pain, Findom

Toys: Chastity Cage, Diapers, Magic Wand Vibrator, Butt Plugs, Dildo, Pup Collar, Dog Bowl
LockedDiaperBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 05:15 PM   #191
Ty_diaper_lover

Start this dare by really needing to poop and drinking as much water as is safe. Next, put on 2 diapers and some clothes that barely covers your diaper. Go to the nearest mall or store (that has a cloths section) and walk around, holding your bladder/bowels, until you can't hold it anymore and have a genuine accident in your diaper(either pee or poop). Once your diaper is full, shop for at least one item of clothing. It can be either a pair of panties, a dress, a bra, icky boy undies, whatever you want. after you make your purchase, walk around until you have another forced accident, then go home. Stay in these diapers for three hours.

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ty_diaper_lover for this post:
Old 04-14-2023, 01:20 PM   #192
LockedLemy

You are to pee once in a diaper or enough times so that the next time you pee it leaks, and keep it on until you want to pee again, fill your diaper with ice and go out, so you will have to decide between peeing and melting the ice quick, but risking your diaper leaking, or holding the ice in place along with the leak, but risking being seen uncomfortable.

Kik : BoredCuriousSissy

Likes: Anal, crossdress, semi-messy, chastity, nipple torture, enemas, spanking, edge, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, feeling like a slave, hidden-public, diapers, pics (no face tho).

Limits: poo (but I will mess a diaper), intense pain, blood, family, permanent marks, fully public.

I have a decent assortment of clothes and toys, ask away!
LockedLemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 04:35 AM   #193
notMyAlt

Hold your pee until you feel a strong urge, then diaper up and go to a store that sells diapers (most grocery stores or pharmacies will probably have them). You must spend at least half an hour in the store. If you can hold it, you may leave. If you wet, you must buy some diapers without using self checkout and ask the cashier where the bathroom is. Take the pack of diapers into the bathroom and open it. You don't need to actually change unless you need one, to avoid wasting the first diaper. You may then exit the store, but the open pack of diapers must be visible as you leave.

Likes: Diapers, wetting, messing, edging, chastity, orgasm control, bathroom control, rules, non-face pictures/videos
Dislikes/Punishments: Leaking, hidden public, spanking
Limits: Pee drinking, scat, obvious public, friends/family, longer than 3 days
Toys: Diapers, chastity cage

Please ask about anything not listed
Telegram: @notmyalt
notMyAlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 05:40 PM   #194
EquivalentTrash

Go to the movies. In the bathroom before, insert 10 regular sized marshmallows. Then get a large soda and large popcorn and enjoy your movie! If you mess, you have to change in the cinema bathroom at the end. If you have any leftover popcorn or soda, empty them both into your diaper, then head home. You can change again when you're home.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 11:51 PM   #195
FoxyFemboy

Empty your bladder and put on a diapers before heading out for a day at the mall. If that diaper is not full within one hour, put on another diaper. Every hour until the diaper is leaking, you will add an extra diaper. Once you hit 4 diapers, you may stop adding and finally begin your journey home

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above