Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #181
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty does as he says too

Sex: Female
Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #182
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty gets PI off a few more times. 2 times when it caught her by surpise it into her hair She really wants to take a shower to get it out. She looks around to see that PI, and Nikki are sleeping. And assumes that Frogman is even though he seemes to be fingering Nikki's ass. So she slips out really quick to get the jizz out of her hair

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #183
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI wakes up and notices Kitty is gone. "KITTY Get in here now!" Kitty comes into the room still a mess. "Where did you go?" "to get a shower everyone was asleep and I am a mess" "I don't care I didn't say you can get a shower. now get on your hands and knees and jack me off all over your hair and your face. five times." Grudgingly she does as PI bid her. After PI cums all over her, he slaps her in the face with his erect penis. "Now lick my asshole clean," PI turns around and spreads his cheeks.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #184
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty licks his asshole feeling very humiliated by the way she looks at what she is doing.

Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Old 05-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #185
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI relaxes his ass while he is getting licked, "ahhh" He farts in kitty's mouth. "don't you stop, that feels so nice." Kitty keeps going. PI keeps farting. "MMM." "You dirty little girl, you like that huh." Kitty runs her tongue up and down PI's ass crack, then shoves her tongue back in his ass.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 05-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #186
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(Damn... I don't know what to do here...)

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 05-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #187
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty keeps licking his ass.

Bisexual

Old 05-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #188
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

(I would have jumped in but I went on a trip. Luckily I didn't fall) (*laughs*)

PI turns back around sitting in the chair, and points to the kitchen. "Go wash your mouth out with soap, then go into the bathroom and brush your teeth out there's a tooth brush in there." *After Kitty does as she is bid, she returns to the Den* PI, Frogman and Nikki are all on the couch feeling each other up, Kitty comes in and kneels on the floor like a good pet.

(You guys can think of ^something^ I know this.)

Old 05-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #189
Kittycat1
Account Banned

(Sorry I am not good at writing long messages)

Kitty stays waiting till everyone wakes up and starts to get a little tired.

Bisexual

Old 05-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #190
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(thats okay thats why we are here I kinda wish there was more than just us three but I guess that means the story will be more stable!)

Even after all of their naps they were still tired from the much fun they had that day. Desiding it would be healthy for all of them to get a good night sleep they desided it probally wasn't the best idea to sleep on the couch again. So they all agreed to go to bed.

Nikki waiting for PI and Frog to head to their rooms first, motioned for Kitty to come with her to her room. After getting her ass plunged she discoved she did quite enjoy anal and wanted to try somthing of her own idea

Old 06-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #191
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty follows Nikki into her room. As she walks in Nikki closes the door behind her.
"Go bend over the bed" Nikki says with a large grin.
Kitty does as she is told with no complaints
Nikki slips her fingers into the sides of Kittys Skirt and panties and slowly slides them down.
Nikki spreads Kittys cheeks and moves her head towards her butt.
She sticks her tounge out and begins to lick.
This goes on for a little bit.
Kitty is confused on what is suppose to happen.
She looks down between her legs and says
"What are you doing?"
Nikki pulls her face out "Doesn't that feel good?"
"Sorta I guess... Let me show you somthing switch with me."
Nikki confused swaps with Kitty.
Kitty slides off Nikki's panties and...

Old 06-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #192
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Talking I have been slacking for shizzle.

Plunges her tongue into Nikki's tight anus. She has Nikki get on the bed on her knees with her face on the bed. then Kitty continues to plunge her tongue deeply into her. Nikki lets out a few moans, and Kitty starts rubbing her palm on Nikki's vag. Just back and forth, when Nikki's body begins to shake some Kitty stops and continues with the ass licking. After a good 2-3 mins she moves her hand back over Nikki's pussy now moving up and down cupping her pussy. As the spasms occur she shoves her tongue as deep as she can into her ass, and feels her anus constrict on her tongue for a moment and her cupped hand fill with cream. She uses her other hand to wipe Nikki's pussy clean then puts her hands together and licks the cream/wetness from her hands. Nikki physically collapse's on the bed. Trying to pull in breath she looks at Kitty who is enjoying the cream licking it up as a cat would do milk. "H-how did you know how to do that so well?" Kitty looks up for a moment white lips and says, "I have always wanted someone to do that to me." Nikki smiles, "hmm maybe in the morning, I am spent." Nikki pulls off her blouse and bra, Then lays down in bed while Kitty finishes her after dinner snack. "slip your dress and your bra hun." Kitty does so. Nikki pulls the covers back and spreads her legs. "now lick my pussy until I orgasm three times, then you can go to the basement and sleep." Kitty gets under the covers and begins to lick, just after the two orgasms Nikki falls asleep resting with complete ease. When her third orgasm comes, she surprisingly doesn't wake up. Kitty looks at her cloths on the ground, then decides to not wear them but at least pick them up. She walks through the house naked carry her cloths, when all of a sudden..

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 06-09-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #193
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

She hears Glass smash down stairs. She imediatly runs over to PI and wakes him up.
"AAAhhhhh What is it!" PI Groans
"I think someone else is in the house!" Kitty says with a terrified look.
PI gets up immediatly and flips his matress reveiling a hidden 12 Gauge shot gun.
"Go wake Frog and tell him that I haven't moved what he left here."
PI peaks out of his door and signals Kitty to go while he begins moving down stairs.

Kitty gets into Frogs room and wakes him.
Kinda paniking she tells him whats happening.
"Well I hope PI meant every thing I left here" Frog says half talking to himself.
He gets on the floor and rips up the floor board and begins diging around in the insulation.
Kitty standing there naked and confused just watches as Frogman pulls a average size chest out of the floor.
*BOOM!!!!!!!!*
Frog and Kitty jump.
"SHIT!!! That wasn't PI's Shotgun!" Frog shouts.
"Kitty go get Nikki over here NOW!!"
As Kitty is leaving Frog opens the chest and starts pulling stuff out.

(WOOO PLOT TWIST!!!)

Old 06-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #194
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Post long?!

Kitty leaves the room with all the quickness she can muster having dropped her cloths long ago. Frog snaps open the chest pulling out and setting down a P90, an uzi with a silencer, HK machine gun, mini K, L85, NCM Assault Rifle, the bottom of the chest is full of mags and clips along with bullets. Kitty gets into Nikki's room seeing she is already awake and getting dressed rather quickly, Nikki toss's Kitty a dress to wear and nothing else, then they hurry back to Frog's room as they pull the door open he is tearing into a wall he quickly spins holding a revolver up. "Don't shoot they say in unison." "grab a rifle and find the clip to it. they are all color coated." He pulls the rest of the wall out as 30-40 different grenades fall to the ground there's flash bangs, emp's, gas, pressure, and shrapnel. He looks out his window to see multiple trucks outside. "What ever you do Don't leave this room No matter what, Got it?" They both nod very freaked. He steps over to Nikki kissing her on the lips, "you have to turn the safety off" he switches it off. And goes out the window with his two revolvers, the P90 and L85 around his shoulders. As well as a bag with multiple grenades in it.

PI falls to the ground as some fool shoots a rocket at him. he rolls over and looks around quickly, five dead, some in the rear of the house, and three coming in up front, he pulls a mini gun he got from the kitchen and fires away wasting the full clip on them, with the door to the kitchen locked behind him he can see anyone who would approach not to mention the other door in the kitchen he rigged with about a quarter of a gram of RDX, Frog throws grenades from the roof blowing up multiple trucks, he sees a armored one and goes for it. He shoots twelve people using all his bullets and being too time consuming to reload, he drops the guns and steadies the P90 against his shoulder, Then he goes deaf as all you hear is rapid firing, from the front door there is a spray of bullets everyone falling dead with quickness. He toss's the shrapnel grenades around any people he sees near the trucks and the emp. Then he toss's the pressure ones all landing under the truck, when it explodes the air seems to sizzle even while he is on the 2nd story of the house, the house itself shakes, a few trees near the truck get blown to pieces. As the gun fire stops, somewhere in the rear of the house explodes.

PI's gun runs out he drops it and holds his shot gun up, peeking through the front door he sees nothing. Then the kitchen door explodes and he gets showered with wood splinters. He rolls behind the frame, the first guy who walks through gets pulled around the corner and his neck is broken, the 2nd one is shot right in the head with a spray of blood. Then yet more gun fire comes through where the kitchen door was and through the walls around it, PI drops his shoty while he rolls to the side and picks up the SKS the man had, he swiftly checks the clip and shoots back. Frogman goes to the rear of the house with caution, he drops all the flash bangs for there is no one near the trucks back here, then chucks the pressures under the trucks, and the last of the shrapnel's. Then He gently jumps off the roof into a tree he has used in the past, goes into the rear of the house and kills any man he sees, one in the shoulder, a few in the knees then in the head, leaving no one alive, by the time he gets to the kitchen it's hard to tell that it was a kitchen at all, walls are blown to pieces, Luckily there's no fire.

Frog walks slowly into whats left of the kitchen and just as he does, PI comes out with the SKS almost pulling the trigger. "fuck man, I almost shot you, was that all of them?" "yeah as far as I can tell, and most of their cars I blew up just in case they tried to make an escape" "good thinking man go up and check the girls will you I will do one last search through the house." Without any other talk Frog runs upstairs, the top of the stairs are blown upwards where the kitchen exploded, he finds the girls safe and sound with two dead bodies outside the door. Before walking in the room he called that is was him and not to shoot, for safety. Kitty had dropped her gun and was sitting against the wall crying. Nikki was sitting in a chair a bit to the right of the door frame so if anyone shot directly through they would of missed her. They hear some more gun fire, then 3 shot gun blasts, not all in one time but spread out. Then PI comes upstairs. "I don't know why they were here, but they are all dead, I got a cleaning crew on their way over now, they will take care of the bodies and repair my house.. I should have used less explosives.. but at least we are safe." PI goes over to kitty setting down his guns and give her a gentle hug. "it's okay your safe now."

(I miss talking of murder, death, guns, explosives, gosh.. how I miss it. sex is better though. lol. Enjoy FrogMan. Also bring anyone else you want into it. I don't mind as long as they don't try to kill me they can stay.)

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 06-10-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #195
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Frog goes over to another wall and kicks it in revealing a small room with a computer desk and some vests on the wall.
"PI I don't think we should stay here too long. The point that they have returned means that your little cotage here isn't safe anymore. I think we should head over to my parents Ranch. (Frogs parents died some time ago and it was left to him in the Will)"
"Is it safe their do they know of it?" PI responds with a serious look.
Taking down a Kevlar vest and handing it to PI
"It will be safer than here I rigged the place a couple years ago plus it is in a big flat open area. And you know what that means."
Frog pulls takes down a MossinN from above the vests and heads over to the computer desk.
"Yes Oh Sniper Lord" PI bows
Frog can't help to chuckle as he pulls out several Clips out of the desk.
"Could you set the girls up with some Kevlar?"
PI turns and looks at the girls just standing there wide eyed.
"Sure"
PI walks over to the wall and grabs to vests then goes over to Nikki first.
"This here is a bullet proof vest I am gunna help get it on you cause its heavy"
"Really!" Nikki says while taking the armor from his hand. It slams into the floor.
Nikki looks at it...
"Okay please help..." She says trying to pick it up.
PI gets the armor and gets it onto Nikki and fastens her in.
She stumbles alittle trying to get use to the weight.
PI does the same for Kitty.
Frog finishes on the Computer and sees them stumbling.
"Well... I got some dragon scale armor at the ranch... Its much lighter..."
"That sounds like a good idea" Kitty says leaning up against the wall for balance.
"Girls stay put for now me and Frog are going to go get the weapons we dropped durring the fight ealyar."
The two of them Nod.
Kitty leaning against the wall was deffinatly they sturdier of the two
Frog reaches into the back of his pants and hands Kitty a colt .45
"Careful with this one it has a bit of a kick"
Frog then grabs the chest and begins putting guns into it leaving the MossinN holstered on his back and the reloaded P90 hanging on the Front.
PI moves down stairs and goes to the remains of the kitchen.
He begins to pick up whatever he can find.
Frog comes stomping down the stairs cause of his access weight.
"Hey PI! I am going to bring my truck around so you can load your findings in the bed!"
"Alright"
PI hears the roar of a large engine ignight.
He is quite suppised to see Frog bring around a huge F-350.
"DAUM!!!!" PI shouts
"Why thank you fine sir! I did all the mod to it myself. I never exactly thought this was over."
"Yeah I can see that... What do you got on that thing?" PI asks while loading into the bed.
"Well lets see it has:
Raised 6 inches
Dulley Back Tires
Large Off road tires
2 inch thick skid plate
roll cage
2 layer seats
8 foot bed
Solid steel Ramming Grill with Halogen lights
Bed light bar (IDK what it is actually called... google images it I was thinking the first pic)
4 ton winch
ReInforced Shocks
Semi Trailer hitch (It is in the bed and actually exists really badass thinking about mounting big guns on it)
Flame thower (Comes out behind the front tires lights up the sides Think anti theft)

(Lol no prob! Add to the truck I think somthing should happen on the way to the ranch or it should do somthing at some point!)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay