Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2013, 08:41 AM   #181
bee9
getDare Succubus

Sure, hot chocolate is even better. She will pour some on each of her breasts.

Late morning:

She will ride your toe with her pussy and edge while you will whip her breasts.
She has to edge 8 times. Of course no cumming, through all the day.

Then she will put 1/4 lb weights on each of her nipples and each labia and will shave your pussy/legs and then will do full body oil massage, 30 minutes min + until you stop her.

The she will do 100 sit ups, if she's out of breath - she has to egde & continue.

Before dinner she will climb a table, nude of course and you'll whip her pussy red until she will beg you to stop. She has to beg you really well, proposing something new.

bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #182
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Hi. I just found your thread this morning. Wow! Let me add a couple:

For your sister: both of you naked. She on her back. You straddle her face - you are facing her toes. You rub your pussy over her face till you come. She licks you clean afterwards.

For you: she chooses anyone she wishes. You are naked and blindfolded when the person arrives. He doesn't speak and sis does not identify him. He has 30 minutes to use you. At no point do you find out who he is. Ever. As added bonus, your sister roles the dice. Odd number she does same dare. Even number you do it again, except the person sis chooses 2nd time must be different.
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #183
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

You are to go out wearing only a long coat, stockings and high heels.. You will write on your tits - blowjobs for 10 cents (US - convert for your local currency). You will carry a jar or can with a slit in the top that is labeled as Cum Cash. This is where your customers will deposit their money. You will provide the service and when they cum you will thank them and give them 5 cents (US) back for providing you with their cum. You must continue the dare until you have collected $1 (US). You may go wherever you like to complete the dare (park, bar, friends house). Your customers can touch and fondle you in anyway they please. I will expect a full report.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #184
DirtyBetGirl

Thanks everybody for coming here, we now have the 10k views, which is more than I ever could of hoped for. Thanks.

Thanks for all the dares. It's tonight I'm over at my parents house, if you want to give me dares for there.

My sister is getting a little nervous, but I'm sure she'll be fine.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #185
sidloves

While at your parents, find something smallish that you can take without them noticing. Insert it into your ass soon after arriving. Before you leave, take it out and put it back where you found it without cleaning it.

LIMITS: public, illegal, blood/pain, mess
sidloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #186
DirtyBetGirl

Ok sid, that sounds ok. Hope they don't find out though.

Anybody else got some?

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #187
bee9
getDare Succubus

Edge in each room, two fingers in your ass.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #188
thewilds
Distinguished Member

If you can, find out and report on the sexiest items your mom has. In addition if you can find out if and what sex toys she has. If you find a vibe or dildo, quickly insert it into your pussy before licking it clean and returning it to its hiding place.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #189
Dominant_John
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dominant_John Send a message via Yahoo to Dominant_John

For you and your sistser:

1) Play the disappearing dress game.

The two of you will have your normal dress that you will wear and the "disappearing dress", nothing else.

Every 15 minutes, you will switch who is wearing the dress. Once the dress is on, cut a 1/2 inch (or 1.25CM) piece from the bottom. While not wearing the dress, you can wear the normal dress.

This is to be done in public, and for no reason are you allowed to hide. The loser is the first one to refuse to wear the dress. The loser must be the winners personal slave for one hour.

Dare 2)
Find 2 guys for some fun. The rotation will go like this:

Guy A fucks you
Guy B fucks your sister

after 5 minutes
You are blowing guy B
your sister is blowing guy A

after another 5 minutes
You are fucking guy B
your sister is fucking guy A

after another 5 minutes
you are blowing guy A
your siter is blowing guy B

(then repeat as necessary)

When one of the guys is about to cum, the girl must let him cum in her mouth. Don't swallow, because directly after the girl who got the cum gets to spit it in her sister's face.

Continue the rotation (with the other girl getting a rest) until both guys cum.

Results:
If one sister has both sets of cum on her, she sucks at servicing and must take 4 dares from each guy as well as her sister.

If you two split, then it's a race. Play with each other (or have the guys play with you) until one of you cums. The person who cums first is the LOSER. The loser must take 2 dares from each of the guys as well as her sister.
Dominant_John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:59 PM   #190
DirtyBetGirl

Thanks fot the dares. Guess I'm going to get to know my sister better than I expected (for some reason, it completely slipped my mind that people might actually get us to do lesbian stuff together, so I kind of deserve that. At least we're not been asked to have give each other oral).

I'm leaving to my parents in about an hour, so if anyone has any more dares they want me to do there, that would be nice. Thanks.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #191
DirtyBetGirl

Thanks fot the dares. Guess I'm going to get to know my sister better than I expected (for some reason, it completely slipped my mind that people might actually get us to do lesbian stuff together, so I kind of deserve that. At least we're not been asked to have give each other oral).

I'm leaving to my parents in about an hour, so if anyone has any more dares they want me to do there, that would be nice. Thanks.

John, your one actually sounds pretty fun. I have the perfect dress for it, one I was about to get rid off. I don't who will win, but it's going to get embarrassing pretty quickly. I take it not to wear panties with it?

19/F

Prefer

Not doing

Last edited by DirtyBetGirl; 01-21-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #192
DirtyBetGirl

Ok, I've done the dares at my parents house tonight.

As soon as I got in, I put the thing in my arse. I've looked for images online, and it looks kind of like this (it's a small statue Jesus): http://tinyurl.com/9w8g8mk. I'm not Christian or anything, but I still certainly felt the irony of having Jesus up my arse while I was having dinner with my parents. Anyway, it did not hurt that badly.

The Wilds, there was a point where my Mum and Dad needed to go out and get some shopping for about 45 minutes, so I had the perfect window to do your thing. I found a look more than I would like to. As requested by a PM, I got into some of her dirty underware (not to bad really), but then I went looking around the bedroom for things. In a draw in her bedside table, I found an old looking cardboard box (a little bigger than a shoe box) and was shocked to find some dirty things in there.

She had a viberator and dildo (pretty large), furry handcuffs and a gag. I never imagined my parents were into that kind of thing, especially at that age. Even worse than that, there were photos. I saw my mum giving oral, and them having sex, as well as nudes. I didn't want to look, but I felt a curiosity, and I knew the bet demanded it of me. I don't think I'll ever think of my parents in the same way. Anyway, I quickly did the thing with the dildo and vibe, then took my mums stuff off, put everything back exactly (to the cm), and got back changed.

During the night, I did Bee's dare. I went to the kitchen, dining area, living room, the spare bedroom (which I was in), the common bathroom and the landing. A lot of edges to keep quiet for. I did not do the finger in the arse, as I had Jesus there already. I am also sorry, as I could not do my parents room as they were sleeping in there.

Thanks for the dares.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-21-2013, 11:09 AM   #193
bee9
getDare Succubus

Good!

New dare for you:

for the next week you have to give a bj a day and the cum should land in your bra which you will wear for 48 hrs without changing it.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:07 PM   #194
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Ive enjoyed reading your post so far, but im surprised no one has given you a gangbang yet.

Post an ad on your local craigslist that your looking for some guys and or girls for the gang bang, make sure to let them know how desperate you are. You should have this ad up for at least 12 hours and have a location picked out. Give everyone that asks the time and place. Have a friend or 2 on hand if you think it will get out of hand.

For your sister:
On her day get her to the point her pussy is dripping wet. Make sure shes wearing panties the whole time, then take her somewhere public and have her remove her panties, she cant use the bathroom to do this. Then leave the panties somewhere they will be found. Have her leave her number or an email so they can tell her what theyve done with them.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 01-21-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #195
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Wow! This turned out better than I had hoped - but the old saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" is true eh? All in all, shouldn't be so surprising. Am I to assume there were no 3'rd party participants in the photos? I'd love to know your thoughts as to how you felt as you used her toys on yourself, and again what you felt as you licked them clean before returning them for safe keeping?

I love that you see them in a new light - especially that your mum is a sexual woman too! It excites me to know of that discovery. Are you there another night? If you happen to be sitting at the table, I would love for you to slip a spoon quietly, dip the business end into your pussy for a moment, then when safe, return it to the table - eating desert, or stirring coffee or tea? Of course, I'd expect you to do this with at least 1 parent at the table.... I hope you and sis choose my other dares for her dare too! Enjoy

Advertisements
Kink Talk