Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-08-2012, 01:11 AM   #181
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
Hey

I haven't commented/read in a while, I'm sorry!

I really like the chapters since my last comment, keep writing!

Even though it's pretty good, there is one thing I really really miss:
The interpersonal relationship, the feelings, between Brandon and Kyle.
The stuff you write about is pretty good, but.... don't they look at each other? Don't they think about what the other feels/thinks? etc... They are however friends and in the same big shit ^^

Well according to the title it's non fictional, so you can't change much of the things that happened... still I think there might be a potential in focussing on that point... well idk, you know the story, not me... just saying ^^

Looking forward to more, hope you're doing good.
Love
Saphir
A little information before my next chapter:

I'm fully aware that my story needs more detail as far as some events and personal feelings. I wish I could remember to put that kind of stuff in when I write. But unfortunately detail has always been and always will be my biggest writing flaw. It doesn't help that I have ADD, or that I end up posting updates this late at night when I'm half asleep most of the time.

However, I'll soon be able to write during the day, since I'll finally have the house to myself. Using a shared computer makes having privacy a tad difficult.

I'm not trying to be rude; I'm just explaining how things are like at my end.

-Demon Thief
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:59 PM   #182
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

imm waitinggg[:

LOVE THIS STORY

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:25 AM   #183
nonstopdisco

Dude this story is still Epic!!! Definitely keep me guessing, I like it that way Looking forward to more of this!! Always worth the wait
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:39 AM   #184
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Forty-Two

My dare card read: "Game switches to strip poker."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means everyone gets dressed back in their normal clothes and we all play strip poker," Zack said.

"What are the stakes," I asked, agitated that we had to continue doing things their way.

"We're going to play five card draw," Brandon explained. "Whoever has the worst hand loses a piece of clothing. First two people naked have to be the winners' slaves for the rest of the day."

I suddenly saw a way out of our situation, but Damien must've sensed some kind of catch because he asked, "What happens if Kyle or I are one or both of the winners?"

"Then we'll destroy whatever blackmail we have against you. And you'll be free from our control," Zack answered.

This seemed entirely too good to be true, but it was either this or do more embarrassing dares. "We'll play strip poker," I said.

"Okay," Brandon said. "We'll let you two get changed."

Once Brandon and Zack left, I took off Zack's cousin's clothes and started putting on my own.

"Are you out of your mind?" Damien asked me. He sounded upset.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If we lose this game, we'll be doing whatever they want for the rest of the day. If that happens, then they'll make us do all of the most embarrassing things they can think of."

Damien was really angry, a trait I had never seen in him before. I had to try and calm him down or he'll lose his focus and we both might lose the game.

"Look, man, it's going to be all right," I said. "We have at least a fifty-fifty chance of one of us winning. And besides, we're both better at poker than they are."

That seemed to cheer Damien up a little bit. "Okay, Kyle, let's do this," he said.

Despite my encouraging words, I was pretty nervous myself. I knew what the consequences would be if one or both of us lost the poker game. We would need some luck with this.

Anyway, after Damien and I were both completely dressed, Zack and Brandon led us into the dining room where we all sat around the table. Brandon pulled a deck of playing cards from his pocket and dealt them out.

I had a pretty good hand. I had two jacks, a five, a ten, and an ace. Damien, who was sitting to my left, traded three of his cards for new ones. Zack, who was on my right, traded two of his cards. Brandon didn't trade any of his. I got rid of my five and ten and got a queen and a jack back.

Zack showed his hand first. He had a king, along with a seven, five, four, and a two. I showed my cards next, than Damien, who had three eights, an ace, and a king. So far I was winning with my three-of-a-kind jacks.

Brandon showed us his hand. He had...

To be continued...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #185
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Great story please continue

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:53 PM   #186
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good chapter!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #187
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Expect an update by this weekend at the latest. I'll have the house to myself so I can actually type during the day.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #188
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Okay, here goes...

Chapter Forty-Three

Brandon showed his hand. He had a queen, a nine, a six, a three, and a two.

"Looks like you lost, little brother," Damian said.

"Shut up!" he snapped.

Brandon seems a little on edge today, I thought. I wonder what happened to make him like that. He's never been that angry before. I wonder if I can turn that to our advantage.

While these thoughts were going through my mind, Zack had dealt out the cards to everyone and Brandon had taken off his shoes.. I looked at my hand and I knew that I couldn't lose this time.

Wanting to speed this up, I suggested to everyone that we raise the stakes a little. Two pieces of clothing would have to come off instead of one for the person with the worst hand. Zack objected to that, but surprisingly Brandon was in favor of it. Damien, of course, didn't care either way.

We showed our cards. I had a flush of clubs, so unless someone had a straight flush or a royal flush, I had won again. Damien's hand was pretty good too; he had three of a kind with queens and a five and a three. Zack's hand consisted of a jack, a ten, an eight, a five, and a four. Brandon hesitated a moment, then he showed his hand, which was a full house with three nines and two aces.

"Looks like you lost this time, Zack," Brandon said. I may have been mistaken, but I thought I heard glee in Brandon's tone. Did he care whether or not he and/or Zack lost?

Zack took off his shoes and socks. I took the deck of cards and dealt them out. This time, my hand was horrible, but I was expecting it; after all I won the last two rounds.

I showed my pitiful hand, which consisted of a seven, a six, a four, a three, and a two, first so I could get it out of the way. Damien then showed his hand, which was much better than mine. He had a pair of aces and a pair of tens. His other card was a two. Brandon had a pair of kings along with an eight, a seven, and a three. However, Zack was the winner with a four of a kind of queens and a six.

As Damien shuffled the cards and started dealing them out, I took my shoes and socks off. Now Damien was the only one who hadn't lost yet.

My hand was decent this time, but I was quite sure I wasn't going to win. Damien showed his hand first and he had a pair of nines. His other cards were a ten, an eight, and a seven. Brandon had three aces, a nine, and a six.

"Hey bro, I'll trade you one of my nines for your six," Damien joked.

"No deal," Brandon said, but he was smiling too. So was I, actually. The only one of us that wasn't in a good mood was Zack, who scowled at all of us. I swear the kid has issues.

Zack showed us his hand and he had a pair of threes, a jack, a seven, and a four. I showed my hand, which had three kings, an eight, and a five.

"I win this time," Brandon said.

"Zack, you can't lose another round or you lose the game," Damien added.

"I know that," Zack said, as he was taking off his shirt and his pants. All he had left were his red boxer-briefs.

It was Brandon's turn to deal again. He passed out the cards and this time I was sure that I would win. I had a queen, a jack, a ten, a nine, and an eight.

We showed each other our hands and I knew I couldn't lose with my straight. Zack had a pair of aces along with a seven, a three, and a two. Brandon had two kings, two sixes, and a two. Damien only had a ten, a seven, a five, a four, and a two.

"I had to lose sometime," Damien remarked as he took his shoes and socks off. Now everyone had lost a round. Damien and I had lost our shoes and socks, Brandon had lost only his shoes, and Zack had lost everything except for his underwear.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 04-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #189
Lui-Kyi

First update in ages and it's just a teasing build up chapter 3: Can't wait for more.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #190
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Just read this from the beginning to now. Great story. Keep it up

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #191
Tylerr

your story never ceases to amaze me

Old 04-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #192
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

Are you going to continue this story? I like it

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #193
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I am no longer on a shared computer so hopefully my posts should be more frequent. Anyway, I've got Avenged Sevenfold playing and I'm not tired so it's time to post.

P.S. Welcome to our newest reader. I'm glad you're liking it.

Chapter Forty-Four

Zack dealt out the cards. The hand I received this time wasn't too bad, but it wasn't good either. I had two jacks, a king, a ten, and a two. I showed my hand first to get it out of the way. Damien's hand was much better than mine. He had three sevens, an ace, and a nine.

Apparently our younger players weren't having a whole lot of luck because Brandon showed us a pair of threes along with a king, an eight, and a two. Zack was once again the big loser with a ten, a six, a five, a three, and a two.

"You lost again, Zack," Damien said. "You know what that means," I added.

"What if I do a dare instead of taking off my boxers?" Zack asked.

"It's up to you, Damien. You won this round," I said.

"Okay, fine. You have to put my socks in your mouth until you win a hand," Damien said.

"Fine, I'll do it," Zack said.

He picked up Damien's socks from where they were on the floor and put them in his mouth. While he was doing that, I asked Damien, "Why didn't you make him do anything really bad?"

"I'll save that sort of stuff for later, when he has to do anything we say," he replied.

"I'm okay with that," I said.

It was my turn to deal the cards. This time I had a really good hand. I had two jacks, two eights, and a seven. Zack had a decent hand with a pair of sevens, a king, a nine, and a five. Damien so far had the worst hand with a ten, a nine, a six, a five, and a two. I thought I had won this round, until Brandon revealed his hand, which had three aces and two fours.

"Full house beats two pair, Kyle," Brandon said to me.

"I know," I said.

Damien took off his shirt and pants, revealing his tight black boxer-briefs. Now Zack wasn't the only one in danger of losing. Zack also had to keep Damien's socks in his mouth since he didn't win that round.

Damien dealt out the cards and this time I knew I couldn't win. I had an ace, a queen, a nine, a five, and a four. Damien had two kings, a queen, a ten, and a three. Zack had two aces, an eight, a six, and a four.

However, it was Brandon who lost this time with only a jack, a seven, a five, a four, and a two. He took off his socks and pants, revealing the red briefs he liked to wear so much. Now I was the one that had the most clothes on.

14 years on GetDare!

Last edited by Demon Thief; 04-17-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:38 AM   #194
Lui-Kyi

Next chapter should be a good one, can't wait!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #195
Tylerr

keep doing what you're doing[:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm