Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-04-2020, 03:41 PM   #181
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Good girl

What clothes are you wearing right now?
Hi i just responded to taintless, i hope this pleases you.
Louiseryanlikesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 03:43 PM   #182
Bdsub
Dare Freak

My apologies, I missed that.

I think you want someone to notice! Legs very spread for slutty girls like you. If you can, without being too noticeable give each nipple a good pinch to make them hard.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 03:47 PM   #183
Taintless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiseryanlikesit View Post
Hi again!! I am wearing a short red leather skirt and a black off the shoulder top.

I have just removed my underwear as per bdsub which is humilating. My big boobs are hanging out in the top and too much of my thighs are on show. I am now sitting with my legs open and just hoping nobody looks under the table!!!!
Good you sound like you are now dressed appropriately.

Now what i want you to do is take out your compact mirror and do ur makeup right at the table. But i want you to do ur makeup far too heavy. I want big red lips but way over the top, strabge blusher, dark black eyeshadow, lots of black eyeliner. You are not to look nice, you are to look slutty. I repeat, NOT NICE. SLUTTY.

If you do not have makeup with you, you will need to around to each table and ask women for a lend of makeup.
Taintless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 04:01 PM   #184
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
My apologies, I missed that.

I think you want someone to notice! Legs very spread for slutty girls like you. If you can, without being too noticeable give each nipple a good pinch to make them hard.
I always secretly want people to notice what a little whore i am.

My legs are now spread wide. I can feel the draft of the door between my legs.

The band just started so i took that opportunity to pinch my nipples. It didnt take long for them to get hard and theyre quite obvously poking through my top. Thank u 🥰🥰
Old 03-04-2020, 04:04 PM   #185
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintless View Post
Good you sound like you are now dressed appropriately.

Now what i want you to do is take out your compact mirror and do ur makeup right at the table. But i want you to do ur makeup far too heavy. I want big red lips but way over the top, strabge blusher, dark black eyeshadow, lots of black eyeliner. You are not to look nice, you are to look slutty. I repeat, NOT NICE. SLUTTY.

If you do not have makeup with you, you will need to around to each table and ask women for a lend of makeup.
Thank u for this v humilating dare. I had makeup with me so thankfully i did not need to go around to the tables. I did as you requested and painted my face up heavily. With the dark eyes and big red lips im nearly like a slutty clown. V humilating and definetly not nice !!!! What next??
Old 03-04-2020, 04:04 PM   #186
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good job!

You should probably face the band if the are in the same area as you. You might just give them a show!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 03-04-2020, 04:06 PM   #187
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Good job!

You should probably face the band if the are in the same area as you. You might just give them a show!
Im sitting near the back currently but i can move? How should i give them a show??
Old 03-04-2020, 04:08 PM   #188
Bdsub
Dare Freak

With your spread legs showing your dripping pussy

PM Dares

Toys
Old 03-04-2020, 04:16 PM   #189
Taintless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiseryanlikesit View Post
Im sitting near the back currently but i can move? How should i give them a show??
I think you need to draw some attention to yourself. I want you to knock over ur drink making sure the drink spills on u but the glass breaks on the floor.

Make sure ur legs are open and those big clown lips are open wide when everyone turns to look at you.

You will need to top the bar server heavily for breaking the glass. Remove the tip from your cleavage.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:26 PM   #190
Taintless

Well ?? We are waiting ??
Old 03-04-2020, 04:29 PM   #191
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
With your spread legs showing your dripping pussy

I am sitting with my legs splayed open my pussy exposed for the whole world to see
Old 03-04-2020, 04:33 PM   #192
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintless View Post
I think you need to draw some attention to yourself. I want you to knock over ur drink making sure the drink spills on u but the glass breaks on the floor.

Make sure ur legs are open and those big clown lips are open wide when everyone turns to look at you.

You will need to top the bar server heavily for breaking the glass. Remove the tip from your cleavage.

I nearly chickened out of this one but i did as you said as i didnt want to let you down.

I spilled my glass of white wine all day myself and let the glass roll to the floor where it made a resounding crash.

People must think i am drunk because they either laughed at me or looked disgusted at me.

I kept my legs and mouth open throughout.

When the bar server came i gave her the twenty dollar tip which i had tucked into my great fat udders.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:33 PM   #193
Bdsub
Dare Freak

You forgot to add “and I love it” to the end of your scentence!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 03-04-2020, 04:35 PM   #194
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
You forgot to add “and I love it” to the end of your scentence!
I am a humilation whore. Although i feel deeply and utterly ashamed and degraded, my pussy is dripping so i know i must love it.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:35 PM   #195
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good, leave a nice little puddle of pussy juice on your chair

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
train