Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #181
paul19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoeweddgie View Post
for 3 hours you must be in a bra and thong wedgie connection. You may put clothes over it but you must not undo it, at all for 3 hours.
Next time your home alone, dress in the skimpiest outfit that you can. Shortest skirt, Highest Heals, tightest and smallest halter top and heavy make up. You must stay like this until you see someone pull into your drive way. If it's to much of a risk then stay like that for 30 minutes, but you can't masturbate for 24 hours.

Limits: no public, involving others. Nothing permament or messy.
Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv shows, read a girly book ect.), Long Lasting, light bondage, Crossdressing.

Have: panties,stockings , bra, thong, nail polish, small length of rope and Tampons. Plus other common house hold items.
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #182
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

Get dressed in your panties, bra, and stockings. If you have a wig, put it on. Then tie yourself to your bed and stay like that for at least 45 minutes or until someone may see you.

If you feel that 45 minutes is too short, then you have the following options. The first is to stay tied up for 3 hours. The second is that you must stay dressed up for two hours after you get untied, and you may only do girly activities. When you walk, you must swing your hips. When you use the toilet, you must sit, etc.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.

Last edited by Shiney; 09-13-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #183
Whylee111

Default dare

dare me to wear womens undies

limits: Humanwaster/shaving

Will go into stores and ask about underwear
Whylee111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:52 PM   #184
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

wear women's undies. You have to wear them for a whole day, but you can wear them under your normal clothes.

That wasn't so bad.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:47 PM   #185
Whylee111

alright i will do it as soon as i obtain some undies
Old 09-13-2008, 10:57 PM   #186
Whylee111

Fyi in the mean time keep them coming i will do most as i said

limits shaving/Humanwaste or messy

Old 09-14-2008, 08:16 AM   #187
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing as you did this to me earlier, I dare you to give me a dare.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:55 AM   #188
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

Ok, Shiney, seeing as you were the last to give a dare, this one's for you:
I dare you to put on panties and a bra. Then over that put on a tight/girly t-shirt. use safety pins to pin the shirt as low as you can to the panties, so it wont lift up. Now put on a pair of tight/girly pants, and using a chain or something similar, lock the pants around your waist. You should be pretty much stuck in this outfit now. put the key you used to lock your pants on in your parents/friends car right before they are about to go somewhere. now you'll be stuck dressed like this untill they come back. Have fun and I hope you don't need a rest room.

ok, My limits are: no public, pics or permenent, and I'd rather not do anything my room mates could find out about. aslo, if someone leaves me a little one line dare after I've put some thought into this one, I'm going to be quite disapointed.
The_Dared is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:54 PM   #189
Whylee111

Default dare

Well then The_dare

I dare u to wear a Full Girl outfit (Dress,panties,high heels,Bra,make up,)

and stay in your room the day and if anyone comes to talk say that u are the the girlfriend of that persons(who evers room it is).

Limits Humanwaste/shaving

Give me a good dare
Old 09-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #190
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

ok, I am currently in my room dressed as you dared me to... or close to it... lot's of pink. and I'm preying no one knocks on my door.

My dare to you is to put on a pair of panties, tights, and a sports bra. (all fairly hard to notice) then put on your regular male clothing. get in your car and hang a pair of panties from the rear view mirror. now drive through 3 drive thoughs like that... just get a coke or something if you don't want to spend much money, and if the person working there says anything about the panties, tell them they are a spare pair for you and show them that you are wearing a pair... if they say nothing, you are off the hook.

My limits are: no public, permenent or pictures, and I don't want my room mates to find out what I'm doing.
The_Dared is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:31 PM   #191
Whylee111

i did the drive around town and go into 3 drive thoughs and no one asked about them they just kept looking at me werid

limits humanwaste/shaving

Old 09-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #192
paul19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dared View Post
ok, I am currently in my room dressed as you dared me to... or close to it... lot's of pink. and I'm preying no one knocks on my door.

My dare to you is to put on a pair of panties, tights, and a sports bra. (all fairly hard to notice) then put on your regular male clothing. get in your car and hang a pair of panties from the rear view mirror. now drive through 3 drive thoughs like that... just get a coke or something if you don't want to spend much money, and if the person working there says anything about the panties, tell them they are a spare pair for you and show them that you are wearing a pair... if they say nothing, you are off the hook.

My limits are: no public, permenent or pictures, and I don't want my room mates to find out what I'm doing.
The next time you go to bed you have to wear panties and a bra. You can't put anything over top of them. When you wake up you must walk to the shower and take a shower with them on. No covering with anything while walking to the shower. You just have to hope that no around. You either have to wear the panties and bra in the shower and keep them on for the rest of the day. Or, you can take them off before you get in the shower and wear them in a bra connected wedgie. You can put clothes over top of them after you take a shower.

Limits: no public, involving others. Nothing permament or messy.
Likes: Private humiliation ( an example only watch girly tv shows, read a girly book ect.), Long Lasting, light bondage, Crossdressing.

Have: panties,stockings , bra, thong, nail polish, skirt, dress, small length of rope and Tampons. Plus other common house hold items.
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:29 PM   #193
Whylee111

i dare u to dress up in your skirt and thong and paint your nails and walk around your house like that for 6 hours
Old 09-14-2008, 10:06 PM   #194
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

To The Dared: That dare is kind of amazing. However, I moved to college and left all of my girl stuff at home. Once my collection of clothes starts to grow again, I'll do this, albeit, with the key frozen in ice because the walking off thing would violate my limits. Awesome dare though.

For whylee, I dare you to give yourself a spa treatment. soak yourself in the bath with any kind of bubbles and fancy soaps you can get a hold of and give yourself a facial. You must act very girly while doing all of this.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #195
Whylee111

alright i did both of my dares.

well shiny i can not come up with a dare since you do noy have girl stuff soo. i will dare u later.

limits Humanwaste and shaving

Own: Bra and nail polish and panties

Advertisements
Kink Talk