Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2011, 11:45 AM   #181
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Sounds good. This sounds very exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
Sorry it appears that it in losing my connection i lost part of the dare....

Originally it read...

Select a bikini or matching underwear you may not be too unhappy losing part of, select an item for a blindfold, insert your butt plug and then wearing only a coat and heels, drive to the edge of town. Here remove the coat and drive until you find an out of town car park with a nature trail.

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #182
archie21
getDare Succubus

Lets hope you find it as exciting as it sounds....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #183
Strummer23

Here is an idea I had, but I havent had anyone try it yet. Tape a medium-grit piece of sand paper into each of your bra cups and to the crotch of your panties as well. Wear your modified undies during the course of a normal day for a little added pizazz, hah. Should the sand paper rub you a little TOO raw, you may remove it early, with a punishment to follow.
Strummer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #184
ghyt

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgurl View Post
Since it seems that interest has stopped in giving me dares I just wanted to say thank you to those who gave me some really good dares to do. I actually had a really good time doing the majority of them. I'm sure I will be back sometime soon doing new dares!
Haven't seen any response to mine yet.... unless the pic is waiting for approval I dare you to take the punishment.
ghyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #185
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Here's another dare for you. I call this one "an evening in.". Begin by taking off all your clothes. Now put your butt plug in and your vibrator set on it's lowest setting goes in your pussy. Have your clothespins next to you. Sit on the couch with the remote control. Tie your ankles together- you don't need to go anywhere for this dare.

You will now spend the evening watching TV. While you are watching, gently play with your clit. At every commercial break you will do one of two things: turn the vibrator up or put the clothespins on your nipples for five minutes. You may only change channels between shows and must watch commercial television.

Why would you choose the pins you ask? A great question! You might choose that because if you cum, you will have to take a punishment.

You should watch TV for at least two hours. Enjoy!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #186
Why Not

Send a message via AIM to Why Not

Here's one for you. Next time you go out in public you will wear a short skirt and heels no panties. Take a clothes pen and tie a small bell to it, then clamp the pen on your clit. the bell should barely show below the him of your skirt. you will walk around ensureing the bell rings as you walk. If anyone ask about the ringing when you walk you will lift your skirt and tell them the bell is so you don't get lost.
Why Not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:10 PM   #187
Tedisgood

Default ok how about this?

Go to a dressing store, find a female manikin and take off your bra from under your shirt as discretely as possible. Then finally leave your bra on the manikin and leave the store :P.
Tedisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #188
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Ok time for an update. Tbear your dare is in progress with pictures being taken at all stages Archie....omg your dare is going to take some time to talk about! Super exciting!!! Strummer23, sorry but I'm not putting sandpaper anywhere near those areas. I like dares that involve a little pain but come on! Gyht, I will take care of yours tonight and post a picture. Sasahara, I am actually nervous about your dare. I'm not sure that I can last that long under those circumstances without finishing and I know your punishments can be pretty harsh! Whynot, I don't mind doing your dare but I'm not sure about just lifting my skirt like that. I think wearing the bell is good enough Tedisgood, I will be more than happy to do your dare. I should be able to do that tomorrow! I'm doing all dares as fast as possible. Just keep in mind that if they are ridiculous or not possible to do that they won't be done. Thank you all for making this experience so much fun!!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
Old 03-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #189
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Quote:
Ok time for an update.Sasahara, I am actually nervous about your dare. I'm not sure that I can last that long under those circumstances without finishing and I know your punishments can be pretty harsh! Thank you all for making this experience so much fun!!
Well, I'm glad it's making you a little nervous. But you should know that I tailor my dares and punishments to the person receiving them I will definitely look forward to hearing how it goes!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #190
spinner314

I dare you to to send me a pict of you in a bikini and underwear with a dildo in your pussy
spinner314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:44 PM   #191
spinner314

my email for that is [email protected]
spinner314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:50 AM   #192
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

So I started this dare late last night. I removed all of my clothes and slid my plug in. I sat down on the couch and turned my vibrator on and slid it in. About 30 seconds after getting it in I knew I wasn't going to make it but I tried to fight. I tied my ankles together and turned the tv on and started rubbing myself. About 3 minutes in I totally lost it and started to cum! I decided to keep going but I didn't use the clothespins since I already failed. It turned out to be a really fun 2 hours!! I guess it's punishment time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
Here's another dare for you. I call this one "an evening in.". Begin by taking off all your clothes. Now put your butt plug in and your vibrator set on it's lowest setting goes in your pussy. Have your clothespins next to you. Sit on the couch with the remote control. Tie your ankles together- you don't need to go anywhere for this dare.

You will now spend the evening watching TV. While you are watching, gently play with your clit. At every commercial break you will do one of two things: turn the vibrator up or put the clothespins on your nipples for five minutes. You may only change channels between shows and must watch commercial television.

Why would you choose the pins you ask? A great question! You might choose that because if you cum, you will have to take a punishment.

You should watch TV for at least two hours. Enjoy!

Last edited by playfulgurl; 03-06-2011 at 08:09 AM. Reason: elaborated on dare
Old 03-06-2011, 08:08 AM   #193
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
So I attempted this dare but failed miserably! I came within the first 5 minutes. I kept going but since I already failed I didn't use the clothespins. I guess it's punishment time
For failing, the first punishment is posting another pic - you already know that.
Sasahara may have an additional punishment for you too.
aus guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:21 AM   #194
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Quote:
So I started this dare late last night. I removed all of my clothes and slid my plug in. I sat down on the couch and turned my vibrator on and slid it in. About 30 seconds after getting it in I knew I wasn't going to make it but I tried to fight. I tied my ankles together and turned the tv on and started rubbing myself. About 3 minutes in I totally lost it and started to cum! I decided to keep going but I didn't use the clothespins since I already failed. It turned out to be a really fun 2 hours!! I guess it's punishment time
Well, I guess it's time for a punishment, but I'm glad you enjoyed your two hours!

How many times did you cum during your two hours? However many times it was, that's the number of hours you will do the following:

First, slide your vibe into your ass and turn it on low. Next, put some uncooked rice into the feet of a pair of pantyhose and then put them on. Take a picture of your feet with the rice in for KT. Put on some jeans, a bra, and a top, and high heels. Take your clothespins with you. You must put the clothespins on for one minute per hour you do the punishment. Now you will go about your day. After the allotted hours, you may celebrate the end of your punishment by masturbating again to orgasm.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:24 AM   #195
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Wow ok. I came 6 times in those two hours. So I have to wear the pins for a total of 6 minutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
Well, I guess it's time for a punishment, but I'm glad you enjoyed your two hours!

How many times did you cum during your two hours? However many times it was, that's the number of hours you will do the following:

First, slide your vibe into your ass and turn it on low. Next, put some uncooked rice into the feet of a pair of pantyhose and then put them on. Take a picture of your feet with the rice in for KT. Put on some jeans, a bra, and a top, and high heels. Take your clothespins with you. You must put the clothespins on for one minute per hour you do the punishment. Now you will go about your day. After the allotted hours, you may celebrate the end of your punishment by masturbating again to orgasm.

Advertisements
Kink Talk