Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-10-2018, 01:19 PM   #1921
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
Nooooooo! belgium lost!!!

thats 10 days added and 10 additional edges for me.

Thank you Mistress Sam for the gamble. I'm a bit sad it didn't work out in my favor though
maybe try your luck with the England vs Croatia game? I'd allow up to half your denial
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:41 PM   #1922
Kinkygames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
maybe try your luck with the England vs Croatia game? I'd allow up to half your denial
And is there anything in it for me as well? :P
Kinkygames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:41 PM   #1923
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Right now that is 16 days...16 very looong days.

I really think England will win that game and am willing to wager heaviky on this game.

Mistress Sam, i will take your bet and wager 16 days of denial that England wins.
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:56 PM   #1924
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Hi,

I have had a chastity belt on for 24 hours (it is my first time) and know signing up for this. You get to decide when I get release (as I have the belt no edges or strokes).

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:57 PM   #1925
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Nooooooo! belgium lost!!!

thats 10 days added and 10 additional edges for me.

Thank you Mistress Sam for the gamble. I'm a bit sad it didn't work out in my favor though
Allez les bleus!!!

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:33 PM   #1926
wesam
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Kneeling before my Mistress, licking the dirt she stepped on <3 Xx

i want to join this thread

Its Pm Dares • Call it Lizzy Xx • It is a Cum Slt x

Pet play • Feminisation • Chastity • Humiliation
Humiliation • Name calling • CBT • Cum Eating
Piss Drinking • Spanking • Edging • Punishment
Permanent • Family & Friends • Scat • Public • Illegal • pics/vids • Social Suicide •

x Will Do Reports x

xXx
wesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:31 PM   #1927
RockAndRush

Quote:
Of course you may add 3 day's and 200 strokes without edging while gagged
Thank you Sam! I will start on these strokes soon.

Also, if I may.. I read the rules for the thread and everything, but did not see anything listed for how to address the girls of this thread. May I just call you Sam, or is there a special title that is required to everyone here?

Quote:
That is disappointing... For your punishment you will write a minimum 300 word blog apologising for failing in your denial. You will write this blog while kneeling naked, plugged, Gagged and pegs on nipples. Also your next d6 roll orgasms (when you are allowed too) will all be ruined
Okay, do not get on Sam's bad side... noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressJessica12 View Post
add one day and 5 edges while naked and on your kneels and gagged with socks

optional

Spoiler:
plus 3 days

Spoiler:
-1 day

Spoiler:
plus 5 days

Spoiler:
plus 4 days

Spoiler:
-1 day
Thank you for the day and edges MistressJessica. I chose the third spoiler, thank you again.

Likes: bondage, light pain, orgasm control, spankings, bladder control, private humiliation, pet play, chastity

Dislikes: corner time, ice, line writing, hard pain, toothpaste, clothespins

Limits: scat, bestiality, family/friends, illegal, bodily fluids, extreme pain, permanent marks, etc
RockAndRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:29 PM   #1928
RockAndRush

Default Report

Quote:
Of course you may add 3 day's and 200 strokes without edging while gagged
Thank you for the 200 strokes, Sam. While this rather easy overall, I admit it was tougher than I first expected. I was already pretty horny by the time I started the strokes. Being gagged is something that always happens to me in my fantasies, but I have actually never done that to myself before (at least for as long as I can remember). To do this, I shoved an ankle sock into my mouth. Honestly, it probably didn't make it in as far as you would have liked. I only got it about half-way in before my tongue started fighting it. This is something that I will definitely need (and want) to practice in the future. By the time I got the sock in, I was already hard. I started off my strokes at a slow pace, making sure to pace myself. About 40 strokes in, I picked up the pace a little (I couldn't help it). On stroke 84, I completely stopped to make sure I wasn't about to get to edge. I probably could have made it further, but I wanted to play it safe. After a short break, I started again. I was doing well until stroke 180-something, where I felt the need to take another quick breather. A few seconds later, I resumed and was able to complete the 200 strokes, without making it to edge.

This was such a simple, yet exciting task. Thank you again, Sam.

Quote:

optional

Spoiler:
plus 3 days

Spoiler:
-1 day

Spoiler:
plus 5 days

Spoiler:
plus 4 days

Spoiler:
-1 day
Thank you for this task MistressJessica. I began by striping myself and gagging myself with the same sock used for Sam's task mentioned above. Just like for her, I was only able to get the sock about half way in before my tongue started fighting it. I knelt down on my knees and began stroking. It felt sooo good, especially considering I had just finished Sam's 200 strokes without edging. I got to my first edge pretty quickly and didn't want to stop stroking, but I knew I had to. The edge felt frustrating, but good at the same time since I wasn't desperately horny. It only made me eager for my next few edges. The remaining 4 edges came and went rather quickly, each one making me hornier.

When I finished my 5 edges, I took the sock out of my mouth and it was soaked. I'm not sure if it was because it was in my mouth for so long, or because I always drool a ridiculous amount. It also left a dry/”sock” taste in my mouth as the sock absorbed most of my saliva. I rinsed my mouth out with tap water to help get rid of the strange taste. The sock was brand new, never worn before, so I feel like it may have “shed” more because of that.

Five edges is about how far I can make it when I try to 'tease and deny' myself on my own, before I finally give in and give myself an orgasm. Although it was relatively easy for me to stop myself this time, I was still slightly proud of myself. Thank you again for the task, MistressJessica.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, sorry to everyone if posting twice in such a short period of time is too much. Please let me know if it is and I'll figure something out to include everything in just one post.

Likes: bondage, light pain, orgasm control, spankings, bladder control, private humiliation, pet play, chastity

Dislikes: corner time, ice, line writing, hard pain, toothpaste, clothespins

Limits: scat, bestiality, family/friends, illegal, bodily fluids, extreme pain, permanent marks, etc
RockAndRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:48 PM   #1929
asubboy21

Hello, I would like to join the challenge. Thank you.
asubboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:22 PM   #1930
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewitch View Post
Hi,

I have had a chastity belt on for 24 hours (it is my first time) and know signing up for this. You get to decide when I get release (as I have the belt no edges or strokes).
not sure if this thread will really work for you if in chastity? reduction tasks quite often require access...but can try if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesam View Post
i want to join this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by asubboy21 View Post
Hello, I would like to join the challenge. Thank you.
adding 3 days and 200 strokes without edging
Old 07-10-2018, 11:27 PM   #1931
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:

optional

Spoiler:
plus 3 days

Spoiler:
-1 day

Spoiler:
plus 5 days

Spoiler:
plus 4 days

Spoiler:
-1 day
For MistressJessica

Spoiler:
Thank you for posting :) Just a note though,
if any spoilers add more than 3 days you have to give a warning to say that more than 3 days could be added

For anyone who looked at a spoiler -:

Spoiler:
if you looked at 3rd or 4th spoiler you only have to add 3 days (Should be a warning if any spoilers add more than 3 days)
Old 07-11-2018, 06:30 AM   #1932
asubboy21

Thank you Mistress Sam for adding three days. I clicked on the number 3 spoiler so I will add an additional five days to my denial.
asubboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:51 PM   #1933
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Right now that is 16 days...16 very looong days.

I really think England will win that game and am willing to wager heaviky on this game.

Mistress Sam, i will take your bet and wager 16 days of denial that England wins.
uh oh..........................
Old 07-11-2018, 01:53 PM   #1934
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Luckily you didn't post this reduction task for everyone as I would have bet on England for sure...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:09 PM   #1935
oddjobber
getDare Devil

oh gg! i have no luck!! ha! i was soooo happy when they acored in the first fice minutes..i could almost taste that reduction! and then..bam..they went and messed it up and now...crap...16 additional days!!

16 days!! over two weeks!!

Mistress, I am deeply indebted to you now. I beg your mercy and beg for a way to work off my debt. I will work hard and do as you bid, but please please please..allow me some additional means to work off these days. pleasssseee!! My fate is in your hands, please have mercy.

-your very denied slave
odd
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
by girls, denial, denied, teasing