Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-30-2017, 02:41 PM   #1876
Scorch415x

Go on omegle and see how long it takes you to make another guy cum, or to find a girl. You must then crack that many eggs down your pants (in minutes) and report back to me how messy you got
Scorch415x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:17 PM   #1877
bottomsup4

Next time you have a shower do it while on cam on omegle - make sure you are naked and when it's time to wash your dick, masturbate until you cum - all while on omegle

DISLIKES: body hair shaving, body writing

LIMITS: cross-dressing,scat, blood, messy, showing face, difficult/painful anal,anything illegal, family/friends, social suicide, anything involving money
bottomsup4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:21 PM   #1878
SugarGirl25

wear your dirty underwear on your face and nothing else
SugarGirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:39 PM   #1879
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Go on for 30 minutes with getdare in your interests. Wear only a thong and bra and write "dare me" on your boobs in marker. No skipping anyone until you've done at least one dare/task for each person.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:58 PM   #1880
bottomsup4

Next time you have a shower do it while on cam on omegle - make sure you are naked and when it's time to wash your dick, masturbate until you cum - all while on omegle

DISLIKES: body hair shaving, body writing

LIMITS: cross-dressing,scat, blood, messy, showing face, difficult/painful anal,anything illegal, family/friends, social suicide, anything involving money
bottomsup4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 06:23 AM   #1881
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

Go on omegle with your dick and balls shoved in a cup of ice. If you find a girl, you have to show her your little dicklet

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:18 PM   #1882
craigsub

Drink 1l of water and go on omegle.

You must stay online for 2 hours or until you make 5 people cum.

Chattoulette or omegle for me
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat play

Toys: Small vibrating buttplug, Vibrating anal beads, Medium & Large Buttplug, Medium & Large Dildo, Large phallic Vegetables, Vibrating cock ring, Enema shower, Thong, Pantihose, Mini Dress, Rope, Handcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Bondage Harness, Blindfold, Ice etc

kik craigsub

Sexmap

PM dares
craigsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:25 PM   #1883
TheSexPet

Dare you to use masturbate and ask people to cum, and until three people say you can, then you may cum
TheSexPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:42 AM   #1884
aussiesub

Dress in full cross dress and do whatever you can to make 2 random guys cum. Only after this are you allowed to cum, be on cam for that too
aussiesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:26 AM   #1885
craigsub

Post here to say that you are going online to chatroulette and leave a link. Once 5 people have been to your cam page and said that they came from here you can cum. Until then you must obay the first member that comes from this site
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat play

Toys: Small vibrating buttplug, Vibrating anal beads, Medium & Large Buttplug, Medium & Large Dildo, Large phallic Vegetables, Vibrating cock ring, Enema shower, Thong, Pantihose, Mini Dress, Rope, Handcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Bondage Harness, Blindfold, Ice etc

kik craigsub

Sexmap

PM dares
craigsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:27 AM   #1886
SugarGirl25

Log on for 15 minutes and the entire time you must do your absolute best to convince people that you're a girl. Do everything that you possibly can to make them believe you.
SugarGirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:58 AM   #1887
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Start in your teen girl outfit, then ask each person if they want to dress you, If they say yes, offer them maid or bunny, and change one part of the outfit, for one part of the outfit they request. If they figure out you're a guy, then you have to act as an animal of their choice, or if they leave, edge once before continuing. When you have an entire set of a new outfit on, you can cum and leave.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 04:11 PM   #1888
spankme997

You must go on there in a wedgie and keep asking people if you can take out the wedgie. The thing is you have to get a task from them to count. You have to get 5 yeses and do the tasks before you can take out the wedgie

Likes: Spanking,Wedgie, and Anal(I can only use fingers and pens), Humiliation

Dislikes: Edging

Limits: Public, blood, scat, family,

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78119

Toys: Wand Vibrator, Rabbit Vibrator, small butt plug, larger butt plug, rope, a leather paddle, and a riding crop.

You can also add things to my calendar...:
https://teamup.com/ksf15dcfa53650d579

spankme997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:49 AM   #1889
MeganStylinson

Go on omegle and face away from the camera. No skips except for bots. You have to spank yourself 50 times for the strangers watching, then sit with your ass in a wedgie on display for everyone to see for 15 minutes.

(Please don't give me the generic "do whatever the stranger wants for __ minutes", I want something a little more specific x)

PM me dares! I may not do them though, sorry bout it

LIKES: Hidden public flashing (no one sees), braless, commando, omegle, occasionally taking orders

IFFY: Spanking, nipple play, ice, bondage (no gear), bladder control (I get UTIs )

LIMITS: Pee, poo, blood, extreme pain, anal, social suicide, face, family/friends, dangerous, illegal, messy, gross/dirty

Not listed? Probably not into it, but PM me & ask!
MeganStylinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:02 PM   #1890
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

i am borrowing a dare but i am adapting it for you

Go on with "Spank or Pinch?" written on your chest if they answer "Spank" spank your ass 25 times. If they say "Pinch" pinch your nipples hard and twist them 360 degrees 10 times. Play till you have gotten 5 different answers in a row. every 3 same answers in a row you have to edge for the person watching at the moment. You must ask permission to cum. If you cum without permission you have to spank your pussy as many times as you've spanked your ass in the entire session before leaving the site.

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BigBadWolfy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chatroulette, dares, humiliation, omegle