Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2019, 02:10 PM   #1861
Pariahterror
Prodigy

I don't know what it was with today, but didn't really want to do anything.

Did go and get groceries. Did some edges.

in the evening I did some fetching and did my spankings.

Tomorrow I will be hosting my DND campaign. i'll see how that goes.

Good night

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:52 PM   #1862
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was mostly a fun day.

i tried contacting a certain store for a book. But they couldn't order it. I then did some edges and had lunch.

After lunch it was time to set up my game of DND. But... it failed. Tested it for about 45 minutes, and the solution was to re-enter my password in my vpn thing.

It was a good session and wanted to relax and eat something. I ordered a pizza but had to wait. After some calling and a total of 2,5 hours I finally had my dinner.

After dinner i spanked myself and will head to bed soon. Had a great middle of the day. The rest was a bit less.

Good night

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-06-2019, 01:05 PM   #1863
Pariahterror
Prodigy

And today it was time to work again.

It was decent, but had to look for what to do since someone else was busy on the spot I needed to use. I can work there probably tomorrow. Need to finish some stuff by then.

I came home and had dinner, gave some applepie to some housemates and relaxed. then it was time to row. On a higher toughnes as well. It went good but felt it was harder.

Then I did some laundry followed by my cornertime and then the spankings. Now I am waiting for my laundry to be done and will head to bed soon.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-07-2019, 02:03 PM   #1864
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Work was decent in the morning, but the afternoon it wasn't that well. Some equipmen just didn't cooperate. Tomorrow I will be busy with one thing for a whole day.

After work I ate dinner and then got some groceries. Needed some veggies and lunch.

Then I relaxd a little bit which was followed by some good rowing. When I was done a meeing started, one which I thought would start an hour later.

Then I did my cornertime and my puppytime after.

Since I won two different things in the rules raffle of Lit, I have some new rules tomorrow and wrote some for someone else. We'll see how it goes.

Just now I spanked myself those 300 times and will head to bed soon.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 05-07-2019, 02:40 PM   #1865
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Yeah I'm very suprised you won two. I knew it was a possibility but, didn't expect it to happen so soon.

And just so you know, I read these so thanks for updating.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 12:52 PM   #1866
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
Yeah I'm very suprised you won two. I knew it was a possibility but, didn't expect it to happen so soon.

And just so you know, I read these so thanks for updating.
Yeah, it was very surprising, but one could even win all four.

On to today. The new rules were instated and began my day in the shower. On my knees as well. it felt submissive and strange. It was good as well.

Since my nails are still pink and don't want to paint over such a good job. With base, normal and top layer. I keep them pink.

I did some work and got home after. Work was decent and was able to do some stuff.

At home I made my dinner and then had to start cleaning. My boss will be visiting the building to maybe rent it. Probably having me to leave the building. But I am looking for some place to live already. Will place an offer tomorrow for an appartment to buy. After dinner I did 12 edges since I got an extra 10 a day for the week.

I first did my dishes then the rest of my room. The dishes were done again while wearing my bathrobe on top. I brought my trashbag out as well whilst wearing my bathrobe above my maid outfit.

Then I watched an anime which was followed by 5 minutes of rowing. Will have to do some other stuff soon as well.

Just now I finished my spankings.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-09-2019, 01:33 PM   #1867
Pariahterror
Prodigy

i woke up and it was time to shower once again. On my knees as well. I certainly do like to take longer showers, but having to be on my knees while showering does really shorten this.

Then I went to and it went decent, could finish some good amount off stuff. Eventually I went home.

There I made my dinner, which was pretty decent. Did my twelve or some more edges after. I was pretty sensitive after.

It was time to go rowing after. I went for a solid 10 minutes in one go this time. I can say I was really tired after and was sweating a lot as well.

I did my cornertime after and then had a talk with my parents on the phone. Going to visit them on Sunday.

puppytime was next on my chedule. First I had an enema to clean myself a bit and then inserted my puppytail. The one that is actually pretty big and I can wag around. Went for 10 minute and 50 minutes of relaxing as a puppy as well and being on all fours.

After the full hour I removed my plug and went with writing for my DND blog and posted it. Finished it and then did my spankings. Now it is almost time to head to bed.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-10-2019, 04:17 PM   #1868
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Some people might have enjoyed what I did this night as i kept updating it in chat.

First it was showertime in the morning and kneeling as well. It seems so far away already. Then I had to work. I could leave somewhat earlier.

Then i went to get a package. But the store just closed down and would only open in two more hours. thus i went shopping and made contact with my broker. i let her do a bid on a house and after I was done with my groceries I could get the package.

At home i had dinner and then hid some keys. Then puppy rowed for 5 minutes and relaxed until it was time to do his own dare. But first some spanks as well.

Then it was time to put on my pantyhose and panties and let you know what puppy got. Those were some heel cuffs so puppy can't remove them without the keys.

Then puppy put the heels and lock on and head to the place where he hid the keys. After the first 5 minutes of walking it was time to link puppy his heels and this slowed me down a lot. Luckily there was almost noone to see me. Had to cross a highway exit and luckily noone had to exit.

There was a gravel pathway puppy had to take which was soft at some places and hard at other places. i could feel the back sinking sometimes and the uneven solidness of the ground with the front of my feet.

Eventually i got to my keys after about an hour of walking. Unlinked my heels and got home after about another 20 minutes. You can see that the linking really slows you down.

Wore my heels almost for 2 hours of which 20 at home as well. For 1,5 hours i couldn't remove them because they were locked or i didn't have shoes with me to put on.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-11-2019, 01:14 PM   #1869
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was actually a pretty fun day.

In the morning I relaxed with some edges, and then had some puppytime. It started with fetching with my big tail plug in. When I was done with fetching I relaxed a lot in puppymode. For a total of 3 hours. Need to do 4 hours more on all fours with my plug in.

Then puppy went on wit some crafting for dnd. some physical stuff. Glue, wooden sticks and clay. Made some stairs and will see how they end up tomorrow when it is dry.

Did my spankings as well.

Now it is almost time to head to bed. Going to my parents tomorrow for a day.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-12-2019, 01:57 PM   #1870
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today it was time to celebrate Mother's Day. Also time to wish my parents a nice holiday as well.

But in the morning it was tme to shower, on my knees again. Getting used to it a bit. Then i did my edges which was followed by some spankings.

Did my laundry in the washer as well and hung it to dry just before i went to my parents.

We had some nice talks, walked in the Ikea as well. Gave my mother some presents and succeeded to hide my kinky agenda They know puppy would be doing something, but they don't know what.

Then after dinner and a movie I went home. There i made a picture of me of a new snapchat filter which makes me look more like a woman. Puppy likes.

Now it is almost time for puppy to head to bed.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-13-2019, 02:05 PM   #1871
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today i had a shower in the morning again and was on my knees in there as well.

Then there was work, but during break I got a phonecall and a bi for a house has been accepted. Going to live somewhere more permanent instead of being able to be sent away within a month.

After work I had some dinner and then went out for shopping. Going to try and make human dog food tomorrow for dinner.

then puppy had some edges and went for some puppytime after. When 10 minutes had came by. Puppy went on all fours for 15 minutes of cornertime. Had my big tail plug in all the while and for a total of two hours.

Then I spanked myself and will head to bed soon.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-14-2019, 01:33 PM   #1872
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was the last day of my extra rules and had to finish them.

I kneeled in the shower again and the shower was nice, can't wait to just stand in the shower again. Then I had to work again and headed home as well.

Then puppy did his edges and then cleaned his room. Then puppy prepared his dinner, It was some tryout for human dogfood. It tasted well, but needs to be more wet and brown. But don't want to add a lot of gravy since it won't be good for you.

This was the start of puppy his last 2 hours of plugged puppytime. Had an enema before as well. Then puppy had to answer a call and this was followed by my cornertime. For the rest of the plugged puppytime, this puppy relaxed a lot.

Then came puppy his exercises. Rowed for 5 minutes with a small warming up before. After some relaxing after puppy spanked himself ad wil head to bed soon.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-15-2019, 12:52 PM   #1873
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today i could shower while standing. It felt good to be able to stand while showering again. Then it was time to work.

After work I prepared my dinner again but only after puppy finished edging. Did eat my dinner in my bowl again. It tasted good and puppylike.

Rowing was also done, for 5 minutes this time. After that puppy started his cornertime for 15 minutes.

Then puppy went and fucked himself with his dildos for a total of 30 minutes. After this puppy relaxed a bit followed by some spankings.

Now puppy will write another report and then go to bed.

ps. did also update my blog on what has to be done still https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86056

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-16-2019, 01:12 PM   #1874
Pariahterror
Prodigy

ooh, puppy felt good going to shower while standing.

Did do some work and headed home. I got some groceries and then cleaned my dishes. Finally i could prepare my dinner. Another nice puppy dinner of mashed potatoes, meat, gravy and at last some corn this time. i have some leftover for tomorrow. This was followed by some edges.

Later in the evening puppy did his exercises and then did his cornertime and it felt late. Tomorrow puppy had some DND games and some talks.

Did my spanks as well.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-17-2019, 04:24 PM   #1875
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today started with some work and just before noon I had an appointment with a broker and had a talk. Then headed to work and eventually headed home.

Just need a talk with the bank and arrange finances.

At home I had some nice dinner from my bowl again and then edged a few times. Did some exercises and relaxed before my 2 dnd session started. I dressed in my red outfit as well and did some laundry.

After they ended I spanked myself.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk