Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-21-2018, 05:14 AM   #1831
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
I will give you some reduction chances though, for every 2 edges you do in a hidden public place (ie public toilet, changing room etc..) you can reduce by 2 days, if you do them with a carrot in your ass, reduction doubles

If SoloM wins in his poll against Cassandra, you can reduce by 50%

For every 4 consecutive hours you wear a stuffed bra & panties you can reduce by 1 day.

Do you have a dildo?
one question...the bra pantie time has to be four hours straight...so i cant accumulate time? i misread that so i just wanted to check.
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:43 AM   #1832
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
one question...the bra pantie time has to be four hours straight...so i cant accumulate time? i misread that so i just wanted to check.
yes, it has to be 4 hours straight..
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 06-22-2018, 07:21 PM   #1833
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Thank you again Miss Sam for the reduction chances. I spent two hours today holding my wee cock while watchimg a movie on my couch. Hand stuffed down my jeans and a firm grip...
Old 06-23-2018, 05:55 AM   #1834
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
yes, it has to be 4 hours straight..
I did another hour last night as i laid in bed. This morning i woke and threw on the bra and pantie. i wanted to get the four hours in. I was wearing them for about 90 minites..first as i laid in bed and then as i did my morning routine.

I had a task to complete from the femmedom lair and my chance to donso arose...plus i had to shower..so i went to the bathroom and stripped removing the bra and pantiws. what i noticed was under my pecks were two spots that look like cuts or abrasions. guess it was where the bra was digging in. plus i had the outline of the thing all around my chest and back..like a sock line. ha! well, i dont envy you ladies with these bras that dig and cut into you.. seems with wires that probably happens more often than not.

anyway..i wil keep trying to get this four hour time frame in.
Old 06-23-2018, 06:29 AM   #1835
Sam~
Truth Freak

oddjobber can have a 4 day reduction for entertaining reports
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 06-23-2018, 12:53 PM   #1836
knorke
Glitter Princess

Add 1 day.

You can reduce by 8 hours for every 10 posts in this thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=343973
Old 06-24-2018, 05:35 AM   #1837
sarahlikeslines

Everyone add a day!
sarahlikeslines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 06:55 AM   #1838
Selterer

I know this is probably a bad idea, but I will join

Likes: chastity, all kinds of control, humiliation, roleplay
Dislikes: pain, hidden public, anal
Limits: scat, extreme pain, permanent, illegal, blood

PM Dares
Selterer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:01 PM   #1839
foxxer

I’ll regret it probably, let’s try this!
foxxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:24 PM   #1840
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selterer View Post
I know this is probably a bad idea, but I will join
add 3 days and 5 edges by humping something while gagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxer View Post
I’ll regret it probably, let’s try this!
add 3 days and 5 edges kneeling wearing bra and panties while sucking a dildo or similar shaped object/food
Old 06-24-2018, 01:08 PM   #1841
foxxer

Will have a bra later this week. Completed the edges on my knees, sucking on a dildo, in a purple ladies thong.
foxxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:41 AM   #1842
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Add 1 day.

You can reduce by 8 hours for every 10 posts in this thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=343973
thank ypu for this reduction Miss Knorke. I have 60 posts so i removed two days denial. thank you!
Old 06-27-2018, 03:46 AM   #1843
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Adding a day for all except Oddjobber.

Reduction chances

For every continuous hour that you hold your cock, you can reduce by 2 day's (up to a max of half your denial) no stroking allowed. If you let go during the hour, it doesn't count.

For every 2 edges you do kneeling while sucking a dildo with something in your ass, you can reduce by 1 day.
Last night i used this penis holding reduction one last time. i laid in bed naked and just gripped it tight. This kept it a bit sweaty. But strangely, after the hour was up I needed to do two edges. I started to stroke but everything was somewhat dry...like it felt like dry rubbing. So, i had to switch between a tight grip and pull...this i could feel the skin sliding up and down, pulling my low hanging balls up and down as I went. It was a warm night so my balls were pretty droopy. That and full!!

so tjey hung down and i could almost feel.them on my ass. I could actually pull the bag skin and press it against and into my ass a little. Sometimes fun to try. when my cock is soft and flexible I occassionlly try the stretch it and push the head into my ass.

But that being for another day, i pulled my blankets off me and let the cool air cool me off a little. it didnt help with the dry rub though. I was determined to edge at this point and it was surprisingly slow going. I was probably tired and from the heat.

i did some simple squeezing of the head..pressure using my thumb and index finger on that tender spot under the head. surprisingly pleasirable.

but then back to stroking and this time more aggressivly. I got one knee up and found myself a good ruthum and worked it. it hought i might rub myself raw but it was feeling good.

the edge came and i was leaking some precum which was good for lube. it helped the second come a bit faster but by the end iwas panting and a sweaty mess. it was late now so indecided to stop...of course i had to get up again to get some water...got to replenish those fuilds!

oh, and last thing...i have been posting more on Miss knorkes link and was up to 120 posts. i was 4th place at that point..but it also let me reduce a good four days.

as always, thank you Mistress Sam and thank you to all the wonderful women here on getdare that make these threads and our torment so much fun!
The following user says Thank You to oddjobber for this post:
Old 06-27-2018, 07:25 AM   #1844
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Adding a day for all except Oddjobber.

Reduction chances

For every 2 edges you do kneeling while sucking a dildo with something in your ass, you can reduce by 1 day.
This morning I had a little extra time to do this one again. This time my anal toy of choice was my vibrating prostate massager and i used the black dildo for oral.

i stripped and worked on my ass first. i made sure to lube up the toy and slowly work it in. it has a nice bulb but once its in i can let it go and it just hangs out my ass like a tail. i used a finger first then went to the toy. it felt good to have that pressure but took a few to work it in. i was on my knees straddling it and i felt that pop and my ass finnally...and happily accepted it.

i lifted up a little and wagged my ass..in nice and good. now i set it to the lowest vibe setting. a steady gentle vibe. it sent shivers thru my body with how good it felt.

gravbing lotion into my hand my cock wasnt even hard but touching it nearly sent me over the edge. i let go and switched instead to focusing on the dildo. this was sitting on my counter at a good height for oral. i started slow leaning into it. now the head on this thing i have a hard time getting my teeth around so i did the best i could and even went about licking the shaft and really trying to worship this thing like it should be done.

this caused my hips to rock and i grabbed my cock again and just held it. the sensation was so enjoyable and soon i was edging. i let go of my hand and sat back to take the edge..it was intense thru my body..not just my happy stimulated dick. this was like in my hips and stomach..similar to that feelig of a really good massage.

it passed and i got up back on the cock. i left my hand gently touching my only half hard cock..i noticed my balls were suoer tight and almost retracted. they wanted to release badly i could tell. but i focsued on the cock and the feeking of the vibe in my ass. shortly i was edging again.

two down and i was considering stopping. i oukked the vibe out and cleaned it off..reasy tonend my torment. but as i washed it i kept thinking how fucking good that felt. i wanted more. so i resolved to try for two more edges.

reapply lube and reinsert vibe. turned it back on..and i kept it low cause i didnt want tonover do it...although i could probably have an orgasm from the anal stimulation if i really thought about it.

but i did not touch my cock this time. it was nearly limp anyway..again about half hard. a few strokes and i'd be done but i needed this to last. the vibe was just sending waves of pleasure and keeping me warm. it couldvve been 32 below and i would have been warm. i focused back on the cock and really wanted it this time. i pushed and pushed and i must have been nice and warmed up as i got my mouth open and past that damn head. now i coukd really fuck my face. i grabbed the dildo and put it on the floor. i wantdd this now. staying on my knees i pushed the dildo out in front of me and got my whorish mouth down...and down..

i needed this in my mouth and i just kept at it..trying to get as deep as i could.. rhat will be an exercise for another day. the vibe in my ass was more tuen instense. i reeached down with my free hand to my dangling member and storked..on stroke up and fuck me i edged hard. my leg started uncontrollably stamping on the ground like a dog getting its belly rubbed. i let go and it kept coming...

i wanted to cum..more than anything..but i let the feeling pass and focused on the dildo and on rocking and rotating my hips to try and get the vibe to hit different spots.

i fekt like such a slut and it felt great. i tried again for an edge and stroked a couple more times. this one had me gasping and i had to let go quick not to ruin or go over..but i was moaning..loud. i coukdnt believe how great it felt.

at this piint anymore and inwould cum so i had my two and stopped. but wow...it was intense and im getting all worked uo just writing about it!!

hope this was a good read. i cleaned up everyrhing and slipped into the bra and panties..hopefully i can get my four hours in too!

thanks again Mistress Sam!
Old 06-27-2018, 09:53 AM   #1845
oddjobber
getDare Devil

[QUOTE=Sam~;3324761

For every 4 consecutive hours you wear a stuffed bra & panties you can reduce by 1 day.
?[/QUOTE]

Mistress Sam,
So i have been wearing an orange bra and pantie combo today to meer his four hours. I out them on after rhe edging earlier and had to take a shopping trip. i needed groceries so i decided to head to the walmart in the next town to help reduce chanced meetings.

i wore jeans and a tshirt and a sweatshirt over it to help reduced the stuffed bra profile. even with that i felt waaaay self conscious. but igmfigured walmart woukd be best as i'd probaly look the least out of llace should anyone really notice the stuffed bra.

with the sweatshirt i felt pretty good but still waaay unsure. now prior to this i was outside cleaning out my car..in a sweatshirt...in 90 degree weather...ok a little weird but whatever. i got that cleaned amd then headed to walmart. even driving i felt weird..like the seatbelt would give it away and make my fake tits stand out. well..it wasnt all bad i guess.

i got to the store and went in. i had never shopped at this particular one so i didnt know where all the particular items were that i meeded. so going in and out quick was not happening. i had to wander each aisle looking at everything...all the while aware of the eyes.

one guy seemed to look at me..almost with disgust but i think je was just a cranky dude. then some girls walked by giggling..thats when i was getting nervous that people coukd tell...but turns out they were laughing at something else....i think... i came down one aisle as i continued and this okd lady stopped me she needed help reaxhing some items from the top shelf....so i helped her and talked to her for a bit. she didnt ask about me wwaring a bra so i figured i was good..and relaxed a bit.

i finished the shopping and hesded to the cashier. this was painstakingly slow...and this okd guy was sitting on a bench directly ahead of the register. so he was jist srarring in my direction. i was turned to him on the side and i was well aware of his eyes on me...or at least thats what i felt. the bagging took forever but was finally done. no real incident.

i loaded up my car and ugh..forgot something....sooo headed back in again but it was easy. i headed out and loaded up my car. now i pulled out and got to the first stop light. it was a long light and i was sweltering hot at this pioint..and feelig like i was in the home stretch..easy...so i leaned over and started to pull my sweatshirt up over my head to take it off. well..i forgot i didnt tuck in my tshirt and so that started riding up..and my hands were somewhat stuck in the sweatshirt. i nesrly panicked butfinally got the thing off..my tshirt was up over the bra and i had tonquickly pull it down...then i looked around..there was a women in the next car to my right but she was looking straight ahead...so i dont think anyone saw..but idk. maybe.

i headed home but felt like inwas more noticable so i kept my hands on the wheel and arms straight to mask any boob profile.

it was an experience for sure. not something i usually do but it was fun. now im home and have another hour abouts to go. once my time is done i'll subtract my day bit i wanted to get my little adventure reported

thanks for this task!!

ps. i dont know how you ladies get used to the feeling of the bra..its like having a tigt rubber band around ur chest all day.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
by girls, denial, denied, teasing