Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-27-2023, 07:40 PM   #18001
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

C. Your going to edge for the amusement of your bullies. You will do so bent over into your trash can (preferably full of leftovers and other messy things) so your head and upper body are in the trash can. Your pants will be down around your ankles and your underwear preferably panties will be in a shoulder wedgie while you edge yourself five times before orgasming. You of course have to lick up your mess wherever it may land.

A. Messy dare
B. Diaper dare
C. Bully/punishment dare

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 10:04 PM   #18002
Daregurl42

B. Spend a day diapered and use the diaper for your bathroom needs. For every time you pee you get 1 point multiplied by how many people were around (have to be able to see them, being in a bathroom stall = 0 points), and any time you shit you get 5 points using the same method as above. At the end of the day total your points and subtract that number from 100. This is the number of spanks you will perform on your bare ass - be sure to count out loud. If your number is negative message me for a reward

A. Anal (light)
B. Messy
C. Quiet (gagged)

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 07:23 PM   #18003
MessFanatic

B. wear and fill a tight pair of undies with a generous amount of whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Spread it around nice and good with an all around wedgie. After, you can pick the wedgie but you can't change undies until you cum while wearing them.

A. Crossdressing and humiliation
B. Messy
C. Bullying/humiliation

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 08:44 AM   #18004
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

B. Messy. Get yourself a large bucket or kiddy pool. Fill it with mud or make some yourself. It should be like sludge and sloppy with less water to dirt ratio. Cover yourself from head to toe. Attempt to bury yourself up to your next with your body fully submerged under the mud for 15 minutes. Then you may get up. Let the mud dry on your body before you can clean up.

----------

A. Anal
B. Bondage
C. Oral

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 05:05 AM   #18005
diapersissy119
Baby Member

A: be naked, insert your large 6" buttplug and complete the following workout: 20 bodyweight squats (preferably against a chair/surface to keep driving your buttplug up), 20 sit ups, and then pull the buttplug out and use your largest suction dildo against the floor or wall for 2 mins. Repeat for as many rounds as you can do within 30 mins.

For me...

A) something for me to do only in a diaper (plus socks/shoes if needed)
B) something for me to do in a diaper and onesie (either boy or girl onesie)
c) something for me to do in a diaper and pink sissy dress and matching panties

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 04:35 PM   #18006
MessFanatic

B. Let’s have a nice movie night. Watch a movie of your choice while in the outfit but drink a liter of water before it starts and pee as soon as you have the urge. Make sure the snacks you get are a big bag and anything you do t eat gets dumped into the onesie. At the end of the movie pie yourself in the face and edge 3 times. You may then cleanup

B. Messy
C. Bullying/humiliation

Old 12-03-2023, 11:58 AM   #18007
LucyTheBedwetter

A. Let's really humiliate you. I want you to get dressed in your thigh highs and your maid outfit and kneel on the ground, at your computer/phone/whatever. This will be your position until your task is complete. You are to devise some system that will allow you to automatically select one of ten random options - whether this be a d10 with assigned numbers, a spinning wheel, names out of a hat, whatever. We are going to be doing three separate pools, at which you will be drawing random options from.

In Pool 1, I want you to add the names of 10 women in your life. At least two of these should be older than you and they should collectively cover at least five different aspects of your life. You may decide to include somebody from your childhood, a colleague, a family friend, whatever.

In Pool 2, I want you to write a sissy outfit that you have fantasized about wearing. This can range from something basic (just panties), to more formed (a full maid dress) to more ridiculous (a frilly pink dress with a diaper).

In Pool 3, I want you to write at least 10 other kinks / fantasies that you have. Keep these brief and easy to expand on. For example, "cuckoldry"; "debt slavery"; "chastity"; "forced bi". Go nuts.

You will then draw five combinations - one random entry from each pool, so you should have a girl, a sissy outfit and an additional fetish. Your job is now that for each combination, you are to imagine a situation of the selected girl forcing you to wear that sissy outfit and engaging in the other additional fetish. Write something down for each. You are then to edge to this writing. Repeat this for all five girls.

Once you've done all five, pick your favourite and orgasm to it. You'll never end up looking at that person in the same way, ever again.

My options:
A) Semi-public diaper humiliation
B) Hyper-feminization dare
C) Degrading writing / creative task

Diaper addict.
Force me into diapers for 2024

Likes, Limits & Toys
LucyTheBedwetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 09:57 AM   #18008
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

A) Semi-public diaper humiliation:
~Start at home. Drink 1 Liter of water or tea. Put on your favorite diaper, a skirt, heels and a crop top. If it's cold you may add a light jacket and pantyhose. Now go get some coffee or juice from a local shop. Spend 15 minutes there, drinking your drink. While there, you must sit on a stool or on a chair with your legs not crossed. After you finish your drink and your time, let's head to the store. Go to the pharmacy section and spend 10 minutes looking at the adult diapers. You don't have to buy any, just be looking. If someone asks if you need help, just ask them which ones have the best capacity. Thank them for their advice and go home. If you need to use the bathroom at any time before going home, use the diaper.

-------------------

A. Anal
B. Oral
C. Bondage

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 11:33 AM   #18009
ji_scott

For you - B

Put on your collar, gag, blindfold, use rope to restrain wrist and ankle cuffs, and sit in a corner for 45 minutes.

For me:

A. Cross dressing
B. In my car
C. Outside my door, in the apartment hallway

Hidden public
Public restrooms

Dislikes
anal
needles

PM Dares
ji_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 03:24 PM   #18010
Rb123

B: find somewhere public to park your car, you are going to strip down to your underwear and when it is safe you are going to get out and do a lap around your car. Once you have done that you can get redressed.

A) Hidden public
B) Anal
C) Crossdress

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rb123 for this post:
Old 01-08-2024, 03:37 PM   #18011
Chipotle

A. Put in a buttplug, and wear panties. Fill your socks and panties with jelly, and go somewhere in public, maybe go shopping or if your up to it, go watch a movie

A.) hidden public dare in the theatre
B.) hiddenpublic dare in a bathroom or locker room
C.) hidden public dare on a nature trail

Likes: pissplay, messy-wedgies, wam, swirlies, humiliation, toilet dares, bodywriting, degrading names, unfair punishments, roleplay-dm me

Dislikes: piss drinking, overnight-dares, hidden public

Limits: loud, illegal, extreme-pain, blood, hard anal, pics, vids, scat, denial, family, public, social-suicide
Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 08:48 PM   #18012
MessFanatic

B. Go to the person above bully punishment thread and pick the first one you see that takes place in a locker room and complete it. Send me a report once completed

B. Messy
C. Bullying/humiliation

Old 01-11-2024, 09:26 AM   #18013
hellothere

A for you. Crossdress as much as you can and stick a dildo to a window. Give it a blowjob for 5 minutes.

For me:
A: Crossdressing bondage task
B: Home alone sissy task
C: Crossdress humiliation task
Old 01-11-2024, 09:29 AM   #18014
Forthehellofit

Roll a 6 sided dice. Then multiple that number by 10. This is the amount of minutes that you need to hogtie yourself and crossdress wearing only bra and panties.

For Me:

A) Home Alone
B) Solo Dice Game
c) Stripping dare (indoors since it is too cold outside right now)

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:16 PM   #18015
MessFanatic

B. Pm me for the link

B. Messy
C. Bullying/humiliation

Advertisements
Kink Talk