Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-26-2015, 03:39 PM   #166
Knightcircle

Strip naked and cover your chest in syrup, cock in mayo, and pour milk in your ass while keeping your legs up in the air. Masturbate until you cum into the syrup on your chest. Then you can emoty the milk

Curious: I really want a lady / Mistress / Queen to decorate my cock and balls like an arts and craft project.

Toys: small butt plug, medium butt plug, NEW! Chastity cage

Limit: public, face pix, pee, poo, social suicide, family, friends

Kik: sisdrew69

Please control me
Knightcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:55 PM   #167
lovedegrading

Get a mixing bowl some confetti and then pour the following ingredients into the bowl...syrup, honey, peanut butter and mashed bananas. You must now coat your cock and balls in this mix!

When you're satisfied you've covered everything then you can finish off your rod with some confetti - go wild make sure you get as much on it as possible! Now pull on a tight pair of underwear (panties if available) and stay like this for 4 hours. At the end of the time flip a coin
- heads you get changed/cleaned up and no masturbating for the next two days.
- tails you put the underwear, with any leftover mix over your head, edge three times and finally cum before cleaning up.
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 05:20 AM   #168
lovedegrading

...bump i guess :s
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:02 AM   #169
Messypup
getDare Sweetheart

Cover your nipples in whipped cream and add a cherry on top of each one.

Then roll a dice.
1: Clean them with your fingers and lick your fingers clean
2-6 : Add another layer of whipped cream and a new substance on top of that. Roll again.

For the second roll.
1 : Add a layer of peanut butter. Roll again.
2 : Add a layer of hot sauce. Roll again.
3 : Add a layer of ice cream. Roll again.
4 : Add three random substances of your choice. Roll again.
5 : Add ketchup. Roll again.
6 : Clean it off with your fingers and lick them clean. Game over.

You must keep rolling until you get told to clean it off.

| likes/limits
| pm dares

| kik - slavetwinkboy

Last edited by Messypup; 06-18-2015 at 10:06 AM.
Messypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:01 AM   #170
xerxes89

They say peanut butter and chocolate aren't good for dogs. Let's see how true that is.

You're going to strip off and cover yourself head-to-toe in creamy peanut butter. Once a giant peanut butter doggy, jack off. After doing your business, roll a die. If you get a 1or 2, you're done. Congratulations! If, however, you roll a 3-6, cover yourself in chocolate sauce as well! You can't clean up until you cum AGAIN. Let me know how it goes!
Old 03-19-2016, 04:39 PM   #171
Binky

Swticheroo, you must complete your own task xerxes!

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 03:45 PM   #172
tshirtkid
Account Banned

Turn yourself into a human hot dog! Pour ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and relish all over your head. You must stay in the mess for 1 hour before cleaning up.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:08 PM   #173
Malkalen

Fill a bowl or bucket with brownie or cake mix. Put 10 gummy worms (or something similar) in the bowl and mix around so they're hidden. You have twenty seconds to retrieve as many gummy worms from the bowl as you can without using your hands, only your mouth. For every gummy worm you don't retrieve, you must pie yourself.
Dislikes: Diapers, Extreme Pain
Limits: Public, Face Pics, Scat

Kik: Malkalen
Malkalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:25 PM   #174
str8upbawlin

jar of applesauce down the front of underwear/diaper 4 cups of chocolate pudding down the back must walk around neighborhood for 30 min
str8upbawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 12:39 AM   #175
Yipyupyop

Fill up a bucket with tuna beans ketchup oatmeal and pee pour it over you then put on one your clothes over the mess and pour tuna that you just used to get messy down your underwear and some oatmeal and go for a 5 minute walk and poop your pants while walking good luck

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 03:27 PM   #176
xerxes89

Sheesh, Yip, that was brutal... Send me a pm when you're ready to receive your retribution... (I'll have a few questions to ask before giving you your task)
Old 07-08-2016, 07:42 AM   #177
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Start naked putting on some underwear filled with cottage cheese. Coat your upper body in peanut butter then cotton balls. Next add pants and sock with the pants tucked into your socks. Fill the socks with jelly, and tie off the pant legs. Pour baked beans, tomato sauce, mayo, and cream corn over your head making sure it all falls into your pants and stays there. Take a pie to the face, but put glitter as the "crust". Finally coat your upper body in flour. Write loser on your chest with ketchup and stuck a banana in the back of your underwear. Put some ice cream and whipped topping on top of your head and stay like looking in a mirror that until it melts completely. Every five minutes you wait take another glitter pie to the face. If the ice cream falls off you must coat yourself in honey and feathers for 3 hours as punishment.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 06:41 PM   #178
Binky

You are to generate a random number between 1 and 43. Next go to the 'Cumulative Hot Potato Messy Style' thread and complete the longest potato on the page which corresponds to the number you chose. Have fun xx

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 05:12 AM   #179
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

get a bowel and put some condiments, messy foods like yogurt and porridge and put the bowel on the floor, whilst keeping your hands behind your back eat from the bowel, before you clean your face take a walk around the block.

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:29 AM   #180
ayy__sticky

Bumping this thread.
ayy__sticky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk