Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-29-2012, 12:26 AM   #166
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

this is a dare I was sent before:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....9&postcount=24

basically your going to fill your diaper with melted gummies and let it cool some. Then sit in it for a while. Good luck getting it off! :P
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #167
messyslave123

Pee enema up your as, legs over head after holding for 2 hours then squirt all over your face
messyslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:49 AM   #168
storm

insert 10 large wet or moist marshmallows into your ass. now lay on your bed and attempt to hold them for one hour. good luck.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #169
Shades
getDare Devil

I think I will give you a dare along the same lines... Cover the toilet seat in vaseline (thick so that there are globs here and there). Now give yourself an 8 oz enema with either, 2 oz glycerin, or 4 finely crushed bisacodyl tablets mixed in. Toilet privileges are gone for 30 minutes. If you cannot wait, it is in your pants, if you can wait, you will be covered in vaseline. If the former is the case, you may shower immediately after and leave the vaseline on the toilet seat, if it is the latter, you must not wipe it off; just put your underwear and pants over top, no showering for 4 hours. (I know it is a horrible run-on, but whatever)
Let me know how it goes if you would.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #170
dashek
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to dashek

Get in a bath tub, but pour half a bottle of honey in a circle where you going to sit. Now give yourself a wedgie and fill the front if your panties mashed potatoes. Grind a orange half into each breast and leave them there. Spread jelly over you face and coat your body with the rest of the honey. Place your hands in two bowls of marshmallow fluff. Now relax for a hour or less if you have to.
LIMITS : Public, Illegal, Familly, Severe Pain , Wedgies

LAST ORGASM : 20.01.2024 Not Locked in chastity
Kik:vikkislut
Make me your girl
dashek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #171
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Flattered you used my dare.

Also get in to a bath tub, tape you legs to it. Sit on a cake wearing a thong (bonus if is an ice cream cake) wear a bra filled with ice cream in each cup. Handcuff the bra and thong to the fauset. Cover you belly in warm mashed potatoes or oatmeal. Spread frosting on a scarf or bandana and blindfold youself. Fill a diaper with carmel and tuna fish and place it on you head. Put the keys to the hand cuffs in a bowl of spegetti and peanut butter. Wear yogurt filled glove to find the keys.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #172
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Its been a long time since I posted in this thread, so here I go...

Put on a diaper, fill it with honey then duct tape the diaper around your waist and legs. Now, you must hump until you cum.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #173
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Oatmeal face dunk, whipped cream shampoo, get some frosting and fill your panties with it, egg filled bra. Do pushups until all the eggs are broken.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-11-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #174
wetty

Easy dare for you. 5 cartons over custard over your head and pie in the face
wetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #175
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

fill your underware with nuttella and give a big wedgie then since you cant waste nuttella eat it out of your underware
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #176
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Fill two balloons half way with water and then with syrup. Freeze them with the syrup on the bottom. This way you will have frozen boobs, but "padding" when you put them in.
Full signature here!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #177
atilaus

Payback . . . take one of those nice big jugs of syrup, and coat yourself with it from head to toe wearing only underwear. Then put on the rest of your clothes and wear for two hours. :P

Enjoy the stickiness. . .

limits: pain, public, bodily fluids

will do for punishments: webcam, dare slave, poop.

I will do any dare PMed to me.
atilaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #178
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

reenact your avatar picture as best you can including clothes and mess. If you don't cross dress then get a cheep suit.
Full signature here!
Old 03-13-2012, 11:06 PM   #179
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Take 2 cans of peas and dump them into your diaper, then do your best to smoosh them all in 3 minutes. if you have more than 25 unbroken peas, pour 2 bottles of ketchup down your diaper, pie yourself in the face, then wear the diaper on your head for 30 minutes. Use only cold water to clean up.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:26 PM   #180
littlevirginboii

spread ketchup and mustard in your hair, cover your face in peanut butter, poop and piss your diaper and put milk, ice cubes, and sugar in there to. watch a movie and stay like that until it ends. hehe id pick a short movie if i were you
littlevirginboii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy, person above