Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2024, 07:44 AM   #166
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Welcome back

I do remember that you really liked being stuffed. Of course especially your ass, as this is not embarrassing for you at all. Am I right?

So why don't we start with just that.
Still a bit to early to have you give attention to your pussy. It isn't nearly drippy enough yet. Let's plug that ass.

Put some clamps on your nipples and a clothespin on your tongue.
Kneel down, legs spread, hands behind your back.
Put on a blindfold and stay like that for 15 minutes. Use headphones to play an orgasm compilation, so you know what you are working towards.

Plug stays in afterwards, the rest you may remove.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 08:10 AM   #167
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Welcome back

I do remember that you really liked being stuffed. Of course especially your ass, as this is not embarrassing for you at all. Am I right?

So why don't we start with just that.
Still a bit to early to have you give attention to your pussy. It isn't nearly drippy enough yet. Let's plug that ass.

Put some clamps on your nipples and a clothespin on your tongue.
Kneel down, legs spread, hands behind your back.
Put on a blindfold and stay like that for 15 minutes. Use headphones to play an orgasm compilation, so you know what you are working towards.

Plug stays in afterwards, the rest you may remove.
...I um do really like being filled um *blushes*....and um sure *blushes*… not at all embarrassing to have my rear filled *BLUSHES* (not at all)

*squirms*

I stripped down and grabbed my little plug *blushes* (...not at all embarrassing), my clamps and a peg. Kneeling down I slid the little plug into my rear *BLUSHES* *squirms* then added the clamps on my nipples and a peg on my tongue before starting the audio in my headphones and slipping on the blindfold.

GOSH *BLUSHES* once the blindfold was on all I could think about was how desperate I must already look and I'm not even *that* needy yet....

Having my pussy empty wanting to be filled and my rear clenching gently around the little plug *BLUSHES*

Then I started drooling around the peg *blushes* which left my chest all covered and it was trailing down toward my clit but just missing it *blushes* which had me all squirmy...well that coupled with everything else. And the sounds from the headphones were not helping the squirminess at all *BLUSHES*

I started to really want to touch my pussy and even more so my clit...I could feel myself growing more and more wet *blushes* but I was good and kept my hands behind my back.

Finally the timer went off. I took off the peg first then blindfold and headphones and finally the clamps....leaving the little plug in I got dressed noticing some of my drool had made it to the floor *BLUSHES*

...the little plug is still in and I'm significantly squirmier

Thanks

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 08:18 AM   #168
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Good girl

I hope you didn't touch your pussy afterwards.
You did understand it isn't time for that yet, didn't you?
Do you enjoy the plug in your ass?

You should get started on your chores. What do you have to do?
And anyway, I am not sure why you got dressed again. Why should you need clothes, lil toy?

Now for the chores, start them with your nipple pumps on. Alternate between clothespins and pumps for every task.

Ps: Before you get started, you should clean up your drool from the floor. Like a good toy does

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 05-03-2024, 08:27 AM   #169
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good girl

I hope you didn't touch your pussy afterwards.
You did understand it isn't time for that yet, didn't you?
Do you enjoy the plug in your ass?

You should get started on your chores. What do you have to do?
And anyway, I am not sure why you got dressed again. Why should you need clothes, lil toy?

Now for the chores, start them with your nipple pumps on. Alternate between clothespins and pumps for every task.

Ps: Before you get started, you should clean up your drool from the floor. Like a good toy does
*blushes* I haven't touched my pussy yet *BLUSHES*

I....um....yes....I enjoy the plug in my ass *BLUSHES*

I have to put away laundry, tidy the kitchen and clean the bathroom...

...I guess I will remove some clothing again *BLUSHES* ...I'm now just in my panties...and a thin, loose shirt*blushes*

*BLUSHES* I um just licked up my drool *BLUSHES*

....off to to put the nipple pumps on and start putting laundry away *BLUSHES*

thanks

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 05-03-2024, 08:35 AM   #170
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

What a good toy you are.
Licking up your drool even without being directly told to. One could think you enjoy getting humiliated

You're still wearing clothes though. Maybe you understand better after you stuffed the panties into your mouth.

Enjoy the chores.

Ps: And when are you going to touch your pussy again, lil toy?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 05-03-2024, 08:41 AM   #171
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
What a good toy you are.
Licking up your drool even without being directly told to. One could think you enjoy getting humiliated

You're still wearing clothes though. Maybe you understand better after you stuffed the panties into your mouth.

Enjoy the chores.

Ps: And when are you going to touch your pussy again, lil toy?
*BLUSHES*

I um just finished putting laundry away with the little plug in and nipple pumps on. Gosh. My nipples are going to be so much more sensitive *bludhes* gish I’m getting needy ….and my panties are definitely damp *bludhes*

I … um *BLUSHES* *removes panties* *puts them in my mouth* *BLUDHES* how long as they here for??

And um *blushes* I will touch again when I’m given permission *blushes*

Gosh kneeling I took off the pumps. My nipples were all big and pokey and then I put the pinchy clamps on . Gosh *bludhes*

…oh I um also have to get groceries later…

Old 05-03-2024, 08:45 AM   #172
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Finish the chores first, then we see about the panties

And think about what toys you want to have with you in the grocery store. The better the answer the more likely you get your pussy stuffed later

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 05-03-2024, 08:50 AM   #173
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Finish the chores first, then we see about the panties

And think about what toys you want to have with you in the grocery store. The better the answer the more likely you get your pussy stuffed later
Oh gosh. I want to touch.

The bathroom is clean…seeing myself with the panties in my mouth and the clamps on and knowing the little plug was in my rear gosh.

I’ve just taken off the clamps (ouch) *blushes* my nipples are so pokey and I’m so needy and I’ve put the pumps back on which my nipples feel all tender in right now.

Gosh . ….im leaking….

I’m off to do dishes

And um for groceries …um maybe a medium plug… *BLUSHES*

Old 05-03-2024, 08:59 AM   #174
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh can I please take the panties out *bludjes*

I finished the dishes . My nipples are so tender I’m taking the pumps off to put the clamps back on

Bludhes my nipples are so big and so tender with the clamps on gosh

I’m leaking onto my upper thighs

Gosh I want to touch *blushes*

I’m going to go clean the kitchen now

Old 05-03-2024, 09:04 AM   #175
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

You are a very good toy. If you want to take the panties out you have to add something else to your body

And better think about the groceries again....

Once you are done with the kitchen, drop to your knees, face on the floor and fuck your ass for 5 minutes.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 05-03-2024, 09:14 AM   #176
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You are a very good toy. If you want to take the panties out you have to add something else to your body

And better think about the groceries again....

Once you are done with the kitchen, drop to your knees, face on the floor and fuck your ass for 5 minutes.

*BLUSHES* ....could I add something to my pussy???? to remove the panties *blushes* ....if not up would writing leaky above my pussy work?? gosh. *BLSUEHS*

For groceries could it be the medium plug and no bra....*BLUSHES*

gosh...I'm done with the kitchen... gosh. somehow the clamps actually felt like alittle break for my nipples....I will go back to the pumps when I go back to vacuum then I'm close to done chores or well what was on my list...

*BLUSHES* I went to my knees putting my face (with the panties still in) to the floorw and my ass in the air and I slowly started to fuck my ass *BLUSHES* gosh. so blushy and squirmy and I'm so needy. gosh.

the 5 mintues didn't go by all that slow...I um... was very entertained *BLSUHES* and thinkging about how desperate I must look positioned like that with the clamps on and panties in my mouth... gosh... *BLSUEHS*

gosh.

...last bit of housework for now...which means the pumps are back on ....gosh. soooooo tender.....

Old 05-03-2024, 09:18 AM   #177
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Aren't you feeling great doing all of that?

Obviously you can't add anything to your pussy. And you tell us why.
Your other suggestions are accepted though. Add a humiliating name to the "leaky"...

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 05-03-2024, 09:23 AM   #178
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Aren't you feeling great doing all of that?

Obviously you can't add anything to your pussy. And you tell us why.
Your other suggestions are accepted though. Add a humiliating name to the "leaky"...

Gosh I feel so squirmy and embaressed and needy doing all of this *BLUSHES* but all of my chores are done in record time...I might be able to get to a few other things....

I wrote "leaky" above my pussy...um I don't love a lot of names that make me feel icky...

After the panties were out I took the pumps off my very large tender nipples. Gosh. they grew so much....

....and I can't add anything to my pussy becuase it's not needy enough yet and I don't have permission.... *BLUSHES*

gosh....my inner thighs are um a little slick and I'm feeling so needy... and would so love to be filled more *BLUSHES*

Old 05-03-2024, 09:28 AM   #179
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Very well done

You wanna do more chores?
What else is on the list? I wonder if you might even be able to earn an edge

What did you do with the panties?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 05-03-2024, 09:33 AM   #180
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Very well done

You wanna do more chores?
What else is on the list? I wonder if you might even be able to earn an edge

What did you do with the panties?
I um have a few more little things I could do *BLUSHES* nods
...I think I will clean a pair of boots, dust, and water plants...

earning an edge sounds amazing!!!!

um the panties (which were very wet with saliva) went into the laundry...

I'll start chores again in a minute...just giving my tender nipplles a little break....oh and I need to get my grocery list together...

Advertisements
Kink Talk