Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-26-2021, 11:17 AM   #166
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia View Post
Hey guys have another listen 😊
Hello again. I won't post on your thread since, I agreed not to.

Here is an offer for when you next need it. I realize you just had an orgasm so you may not need this immediately. So keep this for when you need it. You may cum if you post either on then different threads or post three times on 3 different add threads.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 09-26-2021, 11:21 AM   #167
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairviola View Post
I listened to it 3 more times just now while edging a nd im so horny please please can I cum??? I can’t go over and im so wet and achy I think im going crazy haha I feel like I’m addicted, I’m gonna go listen again rn
I was going to provide permission, but now I feel like it might spoil your progress.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-26-2021, 11:24 AM   #168
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Hello again. I won't post on your thread since, I agreed not to.

Here is an offer for when you next need it. I realize you just had an orgasm so you may not need this immediately. So keep this for when you need it. You may cum if you post either on ten different threads or post three times on 3 different add threads.
That looks similar but way easier doable than my offer to her.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 11:26 AM   #169
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
That looks similar but way easier doable than my offer to her.
It is. Next time she starts begging please remind her she has multiple opportunities to cum.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-26-2021, 11:26 AM   #170
Kylethellamacorn

I'm up to 9 listens. I plan to get to 15 by the end of the day. I have a goal of 5 listens a day. day 1 I was about to achieve it. Day 2, I was very busy and unable to listen to it. for that, I plan to listen to it 10 times today. I've listened to it 4 already, so another 6 to go.

I am wet just by listening to these files now. I started to try to edge once but then decided to type here first. I literally only began for maybe 10 seconds and I can already feel a need for release.
Kylethellamacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 12:36 PM   #171
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylethellamacorn View Post
I'm up to 9 listens. I plan to get to 15 by the end of the day. I have a goal of 5 listens a day. day 1 I was about to achieve it. Day 2, I was very busy and unable to listen to it. for that, I plan to listen to it 10 times today. I've listened to it 4 already, so another 6 to go.

I am wet just by listening to these files now. I started to try to edge once but then decided to type here first. I literally only began for maybe 10 seconds and I can already feel a need for release.
The research team understands that it may not be possible for all subjects to listen every day. The level of commitment you are showing is admirable. I'm also quite pleased with how aroused this has made you.

Again I'll ask for you to rate your arousal from 1 to 10. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. It's important for the team to be able to properly gauge the effects of the curse.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-26-2021, 02:01 PM   #172
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

I'd love to join here as a test subject. My answers are below:

*Have you done hypno before? Only vanilla Sleep Hyno a few times
*Have you listened to Cal's Curse before? Was it successful? No, never
*Have you done orgasm denial before? Yes
*If yes. What was your longest period of denial? About 10 days
*What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, intermediat or advanced? Beginner. I'm really bad at edging

I will now listen to the file 😊

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 02:13 PM   #173
sissyboi.

Day 3:

I have now listened to cal's curse 7 times with 1 fail. I am about 7/10 with arousal.
Mainly cause I played with my Dom partner today. I haven't cummed in about 13 days now and would like to get permission to cum on Friday when i play with my Dom again.
I am posting this now instead of tomorrow because I won't have time in the morning.

I as well have to do an additional 10 listens to cal's curse from Lola Bunny's 5 Senses Keyword Add Thread. (every 3 of HEAR keywords posted by me, I have to do 1 listen to cal's curse)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=1#post4518707

Total listens: 7
Fail listens: 1

BDSM test result: http://bdsmtest.org/r/6nxkYa4q

kik: sissyMia. (please don't forget the dot)

Last edited by sissyboi.; 09-26-2021 at 02:16 PM.
sissyboi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 02:17 PM   #174
Kylethellamacorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
The research team understands that it may not be possible for all subjects to listen every day. The level of commitment you are showing is admirable. I'm also quite pleased with how aroused this has made you.

Again I'll ask for you to rate your arousal from 1 to 10. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. It's important for the team to be able to properly gauge the effects of the curse.
I'm still at around an 8. one interesting observation I noticed is that it's actually harder for me to even edge, despite the fact that I feel more aroused. that was something I didn't expect.
Kylethellamacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 02:30 PM   #175
CSasha
Oracle

Another listen. Let the experiments go on.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 09-26-2021, 02:31 PM   #176
Weables

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyboi. View Post
Day 3:

I have now listened to cal's curse 7 times with 1 fail. I am about 7/10 with arousal.
Mainly cause I played with my Dom partner today. I haven't cummed in about 13 days now and would like to get permission to cum on Friday when i play with my Dom again.
I am posting this now instead of tomorrow because I won't have time in the morning.

I as well have to do an additional 10 listens to cal's curse from Lola Bunny's 5 Senses Keyword Add Thread. (every 3 of HEAR keywords posted by me, I have to do 1 listen to cal's curse)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=1#post4518707

Total listens: 7
Fail listens: 1
As of right now, the answer is no. You need to be observed a little bit more. I suggest begging a bit closer to Friday, and perhaps something can be worked out.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Weables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 03:37 PM   #177
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBegToBeControlled View Post
I'd love to join here as a test subject. My answers are below:

*Have you done hypno before? Only vanilla Sleep Hyno a few times
*Have you listened to Cal's Curse before? Was it successful? No, never
*Have you done orgasm denial before? Yes
*If yes. What was your longest period of denial? About 10 days
*What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, intermediat or advanced? Beginner. I'm really bad at edging

I will now listen to the file 😊
Welcome,
Always happy to have more subjects.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-26-2021, 05:11 PM   #178
SubRed92
Account Banned

Wow. This thread has gained so much attention.

I have to report that this curse is not effective on me (yet?). I opened a spoiler in someone's signature here the other day and it said I had to edge. So I did that but was unable to hold back completely. I must have been on the edge for a good five seconds, reminding myself that I need permission. Unfortunately, I started dribbling cum, my urges took over, and I jacked off to a full spurting orgasm at that point.

Another incident of orgasm without permission happened this weekend during sex with my girlfriend. The first time I got close to cumming, I suddenly remembered the curse. The memory caused me to soften a little, but that's the most it did. Eventually I did have a full orgasm to end the session.

It's quite surprising to see the effectiveness of the file on quite a number of subjects here. Quite a number of factors might have contributed to the current ineffectiveness. Firstly, a female voiced version of the file might work better on me. Secondly, I feel that being horny severely decreases my productivity, which I hate. Lastly I'm only at two listens.

Anyway, I am keen to keep proceeding with the experiment if my failure is not grounds for disqualification.
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 05:16 PM   #179
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

May i please have an orgasm.
I have another 8 listens in today.
I am officially at a 10 horny level. I b can't get off by myself I even tried a vibratory, and ended up going soft after riding an edge for nearly a minute. I was aching soo badly.

Last edited by slaveboy82; 09-26-2021 at 05:19 PM.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 05:23 PM   #180
CSasha
Oracle

I am not a scientist here, just cheering all of you.

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cals curse, game dare, orgasm denial