Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-24-2019, 03:00 PM   #166
Drockett

Go to mc donnalds get a 20 pice nugit stick as meany as you can up ass

Can mine involve food court in a mall
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:05 PM   #167
craziness

Go to a food court in the mall with an already full bladder. Choose the one with the longest line and you can't go to the bathroom until you've eaten.

Likes: humiliation, spanking, bladder control, hidden public dares, dice dares, new and creative

Limits: no photos, no PMs, no public
craziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:05 PM   #168
Sismaster

go to kfc and eat a full big size bucket alone.

mcdonalds and/or burger king please

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:06 PM   #169
Drockett

Go to bk and eat 3 woppers without any drinks
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:08 PM   #170
alfa1591

Go to McDonald's and order a burger with salad and some sauce with a hot drink.Go to the bathroom and Place each bun down opposite sides of your undewear and keep the burger in the front aswell. Now go and drink your drink while sitting inside McDonald's then you may go home and enjoy your buns and burger
alfa1591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 06:37 PM   #171
craziness

Go to the drive through at McDonald's and order a small drink. When you pay, pay for the person behind you in line as well.

Likes: humiliation, spanking, bladder control, hidden public dares, dice dares, new and creative

Old 02-24-2019, 06:41 PM   #172
Sismaster

Eat 4 burgers from mcdonalds tomorrow

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 02-25-2019, 07:16 AM   #173
alfa1591

rder a burger and fries. for every bite it takes you to eat the burger, spank yourself 10 times. keep the fries in your underwear while you eat. after the spanking you can eat the fries
Old 02-25-2019, 08:47 AM   #174
craziness

Go in to a fast food burger place. Order a combo meal. Sit down inside to eat it. Chew each bite well and then spit it back out. When your entire meal has been chewed once then get a fork or spoon and eat the entire meal again, swallowing this time.

Old 02-25-2019, 09:20 AM   #175
matty8567

Order biggest meal available with 2 milkshakes. Your whole meal should be put into the first milkshake to make it nice and sloppy, leave it there while you drink the second milkshake.
Once you have drunk all of the second milkshake take your mealshake to the toilet with you and empty into your underwear - I hope it's thick!! You may now leave the fast food restaurant and go for a 10min walk with the mealshake in your pants. You can either eat your shake or bin it after your walk, if binning put your underwear in the bin also.

LIMITS
I will not do anything to do with bodily fluids or excretions of any variety, no anal, no enemas, no huge amounts of pain (a little is ok). No public unless easily concealable. No face and no video.

If you are not sure then ask me.

I do not have Kik.
Snapchat: Darkside_moon21
matty8567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:25 AM   #176
Sismaster

eata three big burgers 3 large fries chicken nuggets and 2 milkshakes.

Old 02-25-2019, 07:13 PM   #177
alfa1591

Get a burger and a drink, drink have the drink and take a piss in the cup, mix it up and finish it. With the burger take it home and mash it up, then put it diwn your pants for an hour and then eat it.
Old 02-26-2019, 01:01 PM   #178
Sismaster

Eat five cheeseburgers in one hour.

I am eating two times at mcdonalds tomorrow and one time at burger king. Immediayely after each other. Eating 3 burgers at each. You may ass or change some things if you want

Old 02-26-2019, 01:14 PM   #179
craziness

Order and eat only junior/kid's sized burgers.

Old 02-26-2019, 01:57 PM   #180
Sismaster

eat 2 full meals at two different mcdonalds or the same in the city without taking a break.

Advertisements
Kink Talk