Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-26-2014, 11:19 AM   #166
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Question Set #2

1. Ever had an orgasm just from humping something?
2. Are you afraid of heights?
3. Are you afraid of darkness?
4. Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?
5. Do you like edging?
Old 05-26-2014, 12:48 PM   #167
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Question Set #2

1. Ever had an orgasm just from humping something?
2. Are you afraid of heights?
3. Are you afraid of darkness?
4. Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?
5. Do you like edging?
No, maybe Alexis needs to give us all lessons on proper humping.

I'm not afraid of heights as much as I am of falling. It is much easier for me to go on a roller coaster than an escalator.

Darkness doesn't really bother me. A friend and I explored a cave with only a flashlight a piece. We are lucky god looks after fools because we never would have made it back out if something had happened.

I had never taken a nude picture of myself before Dark. I finally decided to just do it instead of over thinking the whole situation. It was still scary.

Considering the sheer number of edges some people have done, I am extremely lucky. It is not something that I would do for fun but it's not the end of the world. Unfortunately, there are worse things that could happen to a sub.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:56 PM   #168
maxS
Distinguished Member

1) What is something you accomplished and makes you feel proud of yourself?
2) What experience in your life makes you feel good when you think back to it?
3) Are you smiling right now?
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:15 PM   #169
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
1) What is something you accomplished and makes you feel proud of yourself?
2) What experience in your life makes you feel good when you think back to it?
3) Are you smiling right now?
I put myself through college and graduate school totally on my own and with only $3000 in student loans. I'm really glad that I received scholarships because the alternative was joining the army as a linguist.

I have lots of happy memories but I'll pick one that was unexpected. I worked at a Boy Scout camp for a summer and was completely miserable. I won't go into all the gory details. As I was walking back to my tent, I saw my college roommate on the trail. I literally ran into her arms and knocked her to the ground. Mind you this was before the days of cell phones and wifi so I had no idea she was coming. She and her family drove from Utah to Idaho to come visit me. It's one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

I'm actually crying at the moment. I hadn't thought about that in quite awhile. I need to talk to my friend and tell her how much she means to me. She really is a wonderful person.

Thank you for the questions!
Old 05-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #170
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Question Set #3
1. Would you describe yourself as a person who tries to be happy all the time?
2. You come into your room and see a spider on the wall ,what do you do?
3. What is the nearest object to your right ?
4. If you could make 1 change in the world , what would it be?
5. Rather be a Vampire or a bird?
Old 05-28-2014, 02:28 PM   #171
Tibbar2

Quote:
Question Set #3
1. Would you describe yourself as a person who tries to be happy all the time?
2. You come into your room and see a spider on the wall ,what do you do?
3. What is the nearest object to your right ?
4. If you could make 1 change in the world , what would it be?
5. Rather be a Vampire or a bird?
I laugh a lot but don't try to be happy all the time. I believe you should feel the full range of emotions even if some of them aren't pleasant.

It depends on the size of the spider. If it's tiny I might just let it go about it's business. If it's big, I am going for a spider-murdering device immediately. I have someone come to the house quarterly and spray so that keeps the numbers down.

My dog, Tango. He's napping.

That's a really interesting question. I believe the world would be a better place if the population decreased dramatically. Unfortunately, the only way to achieve that in the short term would be horrific. Zombie apocalypse anyone?

As long as it isn't one of those that sparkle in the sun, I would be a vampire. Birds have a pretty boring existence.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:00 PM   #172
maxS
Distinguished Member

How many questions have you answered yet?
Old 05-28-2014, 04:41 PM   #173
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
How many questions have you answered yet?
I have answered 339 questions. That seems like a lot. The only ones I didn't answer were repeats or those that Dark vetoed because they asked for identifying personal information.

Last edited by Tibbar2; 05-28-2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: maxS was confused
Old 05-28-2014, 04:48 PM   #174
maxS
Distinguished Member

But I asked how many questions, not answers LOL
Old 06-01-2014, 09:54 AM   #175
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Question Set #4
1. Would you kill a stranger if you would be paid 1 million euro for it? ( Not the killing itself just the decision about if he lives or not)
2. Rather have the ability to kill anyone with just thinking of it or have the ability to heal any illness with just touching the ill person, but youre unable to move if you choose the second.
3. Rather edge 100 times or have a ruined orgasm?
4. What is your least favorite thing about life itself?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Old 06-01-2014, 04:15 PM   #176
Tibbar2

Quote:
Question Set #4
1. Would you kill a stranger if you would be paid 1 million euro for it? ( Not the killing itself just the decision about if he lives or not)
2. Rather have the ability to kill anyone with just thinking of it or have the ability to heal any illness with just touching the ill person, but youre unable to move if you choose the second.
3. Rather edge 100 times or have a ruined orgasm?
4. What is your least favorite thing about life itself?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
In this mythical world you have created, I would do the right thing. A million euro isn't worth the damage to your soul killing an innocent person would create.

It would be so cool to have healing powers. Even if I couldn't move, I could still be declared a Saint and help people.

Most of my edges come very close to a ruined orgasm so I would pick the 1 over 100.

Getting old sucks but the alternative is worse.

I don't know about love at first sight but there are some pretty amazing coincidences in life. Is it fate? Here' a story from This American Life that I heard about recently. It's pretty hard to argue that they weren't meant for each other. The full transcript is available at http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radi...489/transcript

At the time this next love story takes place, a guy named Paul Grachan was working in a Chicago suburb called Arlington Heights. He'd just started dating a woman named Esther. They'd been out maybe eight times.

Paul Grachan
And I thought maybe it was time to get exclusive, or become boyfriend/girlfriend, or whatever it was. And I was about to go out to lunch, and I was thinking about asking her on a Friday date that I had set up. And I went out to lunch.

I stopped at the store prior to hitting the deli that I normally hit. And I got some change, went to the deli, ordered my sandwich. It was six bucks, or something like that.

I pulled out a five from my wallet, and I pulled out the couple bucks change that I'd gotten from the store, handed the clerk one of the ones. And then I looked at it and I pulled it back. Written on the dollar in pencil was "Esther."

And I thought oh, that's weird. I'm thinking about asking her to go steady and I get this dollar that says Esther on it. That's bizarre. So I stuck it in my pocket, chuckled.

I went to the store. I got one of those floating frames and a little piece of gold lame, and I stuck the dollar in the frame. So it was floating in the middle on this piece of gold, as if you're going to go in a church in Italy and they had a fragment from the robe of some saint or something like that. And I called it the "Immaculate Dollar of Arlington Heights."

So on the Friday, I asked her out. And she was all excited, and we were all giddy. And then I said, hey, I have one more thing for you. And I gave her this frame with this dollar in it.

Esther Grachan
I start unwrapping it. And he's like, it's a dollar with your name on it. And he's all beside himself. And I just looked at him like I'm freaked out.

Paul Grachan
She kind of furrowed her brow a little bit and looked concerned. And I said, is there some sort of problem?

Esther Grachan
I was speechless for the first time ever. But I said, remind me to tell you something later.

Paul Grachan
So, OK, I let it go. And we had a relationship, got engaged. We got married. A couple years later, we were unpacking at a new apartment that we had. And I found the frame with the dollar in it, and I stuck it up on the dresser.

And she came in the room. I said, hey, you never told me about this dollar. What's the deal with that? She said, well--

Esther Grachan
When I was 19, I was a cashier working in a copy shop in downtown Chicago. And I was dating someone, and I just wasn't happy with him. And I just thought, how do people know who's the right person that they're meant to be with? How do they know who that is?

I said, you know what, I'm not going to worry about that. I'm just going to put my name on this dollar bill. And the guy that gets this dollar bill is going to be the guy that asks me to marry him. And I'm like, well, you can't just write your name on one. Actually, I think it was more like maybe 10 or 12.

And so this dollar bill that you gave me, I believe, is the same dollar bill that I wrote my name on. And I knew that we were going to be married the day that you gave me this dollar bill.

Last edited by Tibbar2; 06-01-2014 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:19 PM   #177
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Skip right on by any that have been asked because I can't remember them all!

If you could learn anything of your choice and money wasn't an issue, what would you choose to learn?

Would you ever give blood and/or be an organ donor?

Which animal do you think is the most beautiful?

And the most misunderstood?

What's the one thing a person could do that you wouldn't be able to forgive them for?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:59 PM   #178
Tibbar2

Sport Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
Skip right on by any that have been asked because I can't remember them all!

If you could learn anything of your choice and money wasn't an issue, what would you choose to learn?

Would you ever give blood and/or be an organ donor?

Which animal do you think is the most beautiful?

And the most misunderstood?

What's the one thing a person could do that you wouldn't be able to forgive them for?
I've had a fascination with Mesoamerican archaeology from an early age. I've been to Tulum and Chicken Itza but would love to visit more sites. Archaeology was one of my favorite elective courses in college.

I have given blood on numerous occasions but had to stop because of anemia. I am signed up to be an organ donor on my driver's license. I've known someone who regained her eyesight because of organ donation. I won't be using my parts anymore...why wouldn't I want to help someone?

Tiger, tiger. Burning bright. In the forests of the night. what immortal hand or eye. Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Although I hate bugs and spiders, I know that they are essential to our existence. My philosophy is that they can have all of the outdoors but I want my house to myself.

That is a really tough question. If I loved someone, I don't think there is anything I couldn't forgive with enough time. I couldn't accept it, but I would forgive them. We never had much money growing up but I liked to horde what I had. My oldest brother asked to borrow $20. I gladly gave it to him until he told me where he was going. I had just learned that several of our neighbors were drug dealers. I can't remember how old I was at the time...maybe 10. "You're going to use MY money to buy drugs???" He was visibly ashamed but still took the money. I still remember the sense of relief when he brought the money back later that day. A few years later I took his collect call from jail. He needed bond money because he had crashed a company van while drunk. Luckily, he has been sober and clean for over 20 years and has helped numerous people along the way. Not only do I love my brother, I am proud of what he has accomplished with his life.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:20 AM   #179
Dark_Controller

Default I thought it was time...

If you could have a "Groundhog Day", what day in your life would you choose and why?

People give of themselves in many different ways, what could you do, that would help your local community?

Thinking about your current denial period, describe fully your feelings, given that I have also denied myself for the same period?

There is to be a movie made of your life, you get to choose the main characters, who are they and why?

What one thing do you most look forward to, and how are you working towards it?
Dark_Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:29 PM   #180
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Controller View Post
If you could have a "Groundhog Day", what day in your life would you choose and why?

People give of themselves in many different ways, what could you do, that would help your local community?

Thinking about your current denial period, describe fully your feelings, given that I have also denied myself for the same period?

There is to be a movie made of your life, you get to choose the main characters, who are they and why?

What one thing do you most look forward to, and how are you working towards it?
I would pick my 16th birthday. My cousin and I went to a movie neither of us had heard of that was playing at the nearby theater. It turned out to be Dirty Dancing which is still one of my favorite movies of all time. It was made even better by the fact we had no idea what to expect. Afterwards we went back to her house and there was a surprise birthday party waiting for me. I even got a kiss from a cute boy. It was an awesome day.

This past year I volunteered for two very loooong days for a charity that allows parents to pick out free Christmas gifts for their kids. We helped unload trucks, sort gifts, and put everything out on display. Even though we didn't interact with any of the families it was a good feeling to know that we helped make Christmas special for kids in need. This was the first I was involved but I'll be doing it again.

The outcome of a simple roll of the dice was a shock since I wasn't expecting it at all. I was fully prepared to cram in as many orgasms as possible before the denial period started. That's when I found out that you were going to go through hell with me. Somehow over the course of our relationship, we synced so we only came together. If I was in denial so were you even though I didn't know it at the time. You had to work that last day so the last orgasm for both of us was in the morning. I couldn't have an orgasm marathon without you. There was a lot of confusion for the first few weeks because I didn't understand why you would do it. You're the Dom. You get to make the rules. Why make yourself miserable? You're answer was, "We are one." It's not a huge secret that we love each other even though we try not to be too gushy in the chat rooms. This just cemented the knowledge in my brain.

Well there's me of course. My parents and brothers because it's important to understand how I grew up. My college roommate and best friend because that is where I learned to stand on my own and be successful. My husband because he has been part of the last 14 years. Dark because that is when my life got interesting. A few friends from work because they are part of my daily life. Mustn't forget the dogs because they are so darn cute.

I don't think I've had a major life goal is quite a while. Maybe that is why I was so unhappy and drifting. The one I'm looking forward to the most right now is meeting Dark in person. I've been losing weight and getting my finances in order. All of that will get me one step closer to our "someday."

Advertisements
Kink Talk