Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2024, 10:46 AM   #166
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Slut-fro-use will do thiss she will bend doen and show all her boobs to her flatmaes if you let her cum right now please let her cummm
to make me change idea you should be wearing only your loose top nothing else and anyway.. I may change idea only after you have done it... and I do not want to disappoint the others gentlemen who are daring you in this thread who are doing their best to have you horny and desperate... in the while ..show at your best

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:50 AM   #167
yezsir
getDare Succubus

When you bend over and expose your tits, you should be extremely desperate and horny to make sure that you’re doing it correctly. You should also rub your cunt juices all over your face and neck now that you’re so wet

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:52 AM   #168
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Slut-to-use's girl flatmate came home slut-tto-use barely made it back to her roomm in time she us so grateful she heard teh keys in the front door ohhhh she is so horny but hassns has alreaddy told her how she can cum she should eb respectful of that she will go out a little later to dobthe task... she has an annoyign work call in 10.mins..

@hassns buttslut can rub her clit to cum when she gets to thatbstage on your task correct??

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:57 AM   #169
hassns

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
Oh Buttslut you are such a good slut and your pussy must be swollen af.

I think the pussy needs a little more attention and some new feelings. So go to the toilet and put some toothpaste on your dripping cunt
Quote:
Slut-to-use's girl flatmate came home slut-tto-use barely made it back to her roomm in time she us so grateful she heard teh keys in the front door ohhhh she is so horny but hassns has alreaddy told her how she can cum she should eb respectful of that she will go out a little later to dobthe task... she has an annoyign work call in 10.mins..

@hassns buttslut can rub her clit to cum when she gets to thatbstage on your task correct??
Yes like I said, you can cum if you mange the given task, with less as possible under your jacket and within 45 min.

But what with the task I gave you with the toothpaste? I think buttslut should do this before she goes out for the task

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 11:09 AM   #170
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

anyway remember to give her and the other flatmate a good relaxing view down your top Slut-to-use

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 11:27 AM   #171
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
DrippingHoles has just finished licking the insides of her female flatmates leather.boots they were not high boots so she could get her face deep inside and it was so hjlumiliating DrippingHoles felt so pathetoc but DrippingHoles didnt smeell or taste much more than old leather, her flatmate must not have wprn the boots in a while but it was still humiliating and now DrippingHoles is sittingg naked on teh couch in the lounge far away from her clothes in her bedroomm and one of her flatmates might come home any time this is so riskyy DrippingHoles can't help.herself licking her flatmate's boots has made her feeel extra kinky.....!!
Well done, DrippingHoles...
It really amuses me how much you're willing to humiliate yourself, and then how much the humiliation gets you horny, and then again how much your horniness fuels the desire to humiliate yourself further...
It's really pathetic, and endlessly entertaining...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:05 PM   #172
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Well done, DrippingHoles...
It really amuses me how much you're willing to humiliate yourself, and then how much the humiliation gets you horny, and then again how much your horniness fuels the desire to humiliate yourself further...
It's really pathetic, and endlessly entertaining...
It feels like a neverending cycle, one which only an orgasm can break... or maybe not... DrippingHoles isn't sure anymore!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 12:06 PM   #173
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
anyway remember to give her and the other flatmate a good relaxing view down your top Slut-to-use
Yes Slut-to-use will give her flatmates a view down her top, but right now she has other thing on her mind...

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 12:07 PM   #174
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
It feels like a neverending cycle, one which only an orgasm can break... or maybe not... DrippingHoles isn't sure anymore!!
We wouldn’t want a silly orgasm to change how you feel! You should always be this desperate and pathetic and horny isn’t that right slut?

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:13 PM   #175
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If little buttslut real want to cum she can do this task. Buttslut will go for a little walk for this and of course the slut is plugged.

Now put on a old thong, a short skirt, a croptop with no bra (because of the rule), some heels and youre allowed to put on a jaket if its to cold going out like this.

Now have a little walk with you plug on a medium vibration and search for a good place where you can hide. If you found a place like this go on high vibration an edge while rubbing through your thong.
After this walk away and search for a second hidden place. There you can remove the thong and edge a second time with rubbing the thong on your pussy. Now find a good place where you can where you can leave the thong and may some lucky guy can find it.

Like this you can go home and search for a third place to hide. Here you can cum while fucking your plug. After you cumed go home with the plug on a low vibration.
Quote:
Youre right buttslut, but I think what you are doing rn is much more better than an orgasm

But Im a man of my word and will give you a second chance to cum tomorrow. You can do this task after your work tomorrow.

Buuuuuutttttt

You have to be as naked as possible (expect the thong ofc) under your jacket and you only have 45 min to do the complete task
Quote:
Oh Buttslut you are such a good slut and your pussy must be swollen af.

I think the pussy needs a little more attention and some new feelings. So go to the toilet and put some toothpaste on your dripping cunt
Quote:
Yes like I said, you can cum if you mange the given task, with less as possible under your jacket and within 45 min.

But what with the task I gave you with the toothpaste? I think buttslut should do this before she goes out for the task
...because buttslut iss about to go.out in search of her orgasm... she is in her room dressed in nothing but a long coat and high heels... and the thong which was a hair tie.last night... and the vibrating plug up her arse..

buttslut has smeared a generous helping of toothpaste onto her cunt and it is alresdy burning a lot....buttslut thinks she was too.generous with the toothpaste... regardless it is too.late now... she is about to step out and do her task.and hopefully cum at the end!! Wish her luck everyone!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 12:21 PM   #176
hassns

Perhaps the burning will help you with the edges.

Now have fun out there and keep us updated.

And one thing I would like to change. Please dont leave this thong anywhere. I think you should keep it as a trophy of your hornieness and sluttiness. So instead of leaving it somewhere put it in your mouth till youre home again.

Old 03-13-2024, 12:21 PM   #177
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Like yesterday, buttslut thought the communal garden in her building would be a good place to start with her first edge... but there are kids.playing there... shouldn't they be at home after dark?

buttslut will have to find another private place! 5 minutes are already up, not a good start...

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 12:39 PM   #178
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Perhaps the burning will help you with the edges.

Now have fun out there and keep us updated.

And one thing I would like to change. Please dont leave this thong anywhere. I think you should keep it as a trophy of your hornieness and sluttiness. So instead of leaving it somewhere put it in your mouth till youre home again.
Noted... buttslut has reached the park she was.on her way to yesterday when she bumped into her friends and things dramatically changed!! The park.is nearly deserted, some.people in the distance but too far away, so buttslut is.sitting on a bench and has unbuttoned the two lowest buttons of her coat and is rubbing her pussy and clit through the thong, but buttslut's pussy is still burning a bit from the toothpaste and it's not pleasant and buttslut is struggling to get to.an edge... nearly 25mins done need to hurry!!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 12:45 PM   #179
hassns

Thank you for the update. Time is ticking, buttslut.

oh and what else I forgot to say.
Of course, if the time runs out before then, you still have to finish the task. Of course without cumming.
Good luck and hurry up with your edges

Old 03-13-2024, 12:47 PM   #180
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Finally edged ttook too long need to find the next hidden.place soon only 15 mins to go

My dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk